Steroids are the best looksmax there is

also have you touched sarms in the past? what ur opinion on it? im gonna start a mk677 and lgd cycle in some weeks

no my idea is to use steroids just to be bigger when im off gear
Ya that’s what I’m saying if I’m understanding you correctly once you do one cycle for the rest of ur life you’ll have a muscle building advantage, you obviously will shrink from ur peak and also it’s very unlikely you will only do one cycle

Jfl at steroid gymcopers.

• +1
Reactions: Mr manlet
steroids don't make you bald if you use oral finasteride
Testosterone is also dangerous for hairloss, even when your dht is at 0.
The only way to avoid it, would be trannymaxxing and destroy every androgen in the system.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Looksmax305
Once you use steroids you forever have an advantage
Post steroid syndrome has a side effect of surpassing your natural genetic limit on muscle tone and response to training. I wonder how much is enough to unlock those gates to easy muscle gains..

I ment like I'm the same fat to muscle ratio. Pretty much the same thing. I never stated pure muscle gents.

Steroids are not a necessity still.

Post steroid syndrome has a side effect of surpassing your natural genetic limit on muscle tone and response to training.

This is new to me. Never heard this before but I have seen many studies reporting the opposite.

-- EDIT: I misread "surpassing" as "suppressing". You were saying the same thing as me. Leaving reply here because it has good info.

Here is one in mice. There are others in humans with same results that you can look up yourself.

Muscle mass grew by 30 percent
A research team at Oslo University, headed by Professor Kristian Gundersen, exposed the mice to anabolic steroids for two weeks, which resulted in increased muscle mass and an increase in the number of nuclei in the muscle fibres.

The drug was then withdrawn for three months, a period which corresponds to around 15 percent of a mouse's lifespan. After the withdrawal, the mice’s muscle mass grew by 30 percent in six days following load exercise, while untreated mice showed insignificant muscle growth during the same period.

This suggests that the steroids still had a clear effect on the muscles in the first group even after a long period with no steroid use.

Muscle memory
The specific time aspect is of course challenging to extrapolate from mice with a lifespan of two years to humans, who live for 80 years. However, the cell nuclei in humans are known to be very stable. If the muscle memory mechanism in humans is similar to what we observe in mice we could be talking about several decades of advantageous effects.
Kristian Gundersen
The mechanism behind this effect can be described as a form of ‘muscle memory’, where an increased number of nuclei in muscle cells is maintained after temporary use of performance enhancing drugs.

Each nucleus can produce proteins for a certain volume of the cell. Thus, each nucleus and the associated synthetic apparatus can be viewed as a small protein factory that builds muscles. In principle, the more nuclei, the bigger muscles you can obtain.

“There is an accumulation of nuclei when you build muscles, and these nuclei seem to promote the gain of muscle mass with future exercise,” Gundersen says in an article on the Oslo University website.

I'm a lanklet despite gymceling off and on. Would i have to reach my genetic potential before roids so I don't kill myself or can a skinnyfat autist be fine with T? Need it mainly for the mentality boost. I don't have trouble getting foids interested it goes all downhill once we start talking.

no steroid for face

• +1
Reactions: x30001
I feel great on 180mg/wk and that's not factoring in purity of chink test so probably I'm actually on a bit lower. Feel way better than I ever did natty that's for sure.
I have low total T (13nmol/L), and normal free T (55pmol/L), could i still benefit enough from a trt dosage of 150-180mg e5d? You think the positive effects would be worth the risks and downsides (pct)?

I have low total T (13nmol/L), and normal free T (55pmol/L), could i still benefit enough from a trt dosage of 150-180mg e5d? You think the positive effects would be worth the risks and downsides (pct)?
I had 14nmol. I definitely benefitted. I had low t symptoms before.

And you shouldn't pct if you're doing trt. Trt is for life.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Stoners are usually skinny, especially if your a heavy user like me.
If you wanna get big lift correctly or inject don't blame weed. I doubt there is any difference it makes

And you shouldn't pct if you're doing trt. Trt is for life.

Is there anything wrong with taking a trt/light dose (say 150mg per week) but as a cycle, though?
Some people say once you start taking T, it has to be for life, and others seem to just take the odd cycle every now and again
I want to try a cycle, but only a fairly small dose so as to limit risk of losing yet more of my hair and acne etc

If you wanna get big lift correctly or inject don't blame weed. I doubt there is any difference it makes
Lift correctly? That's cope.

Any physical output will build muscle.

Maybe it wasn't the weed as now I'm smoking half as much as before but still gaining. Either way, something changed and only thing different was thc reduction. Thc is known to increase estrogen.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Lift correctly? That's cope.

Any physical output will build muscle.

Maybe it wasn't the weed as now I'm smoking half as much as before but still gaining. Either way, something changed and only thing different was thc reduction. Thc is known to increase estrogen.
Estrogen is good for muscle building. It is only bad for cutting

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
Estrogen is good for muscle building. It is only bad for cutting
Then I have no clue why my body decided to bulk up. Only gained after rehab so...

Is there anything wrong with taking a trt/light dose (say 150mg per week) but as a cycle, though?
Some people say once you start taking T, it has to be for life, and others seem to just take the odd cycle every now and again
I want to try a cycle, but only a fairly small dose so as to limit risk of losing yet more of my hair and acne etc
No point, you'd get shut down for nothing.

Don't they just fuck your skin up and give you man boobs?

I mean I’ve never taken deca, but I wouldn’t want to take anything that could raise prolactin and or decrease my sex drive, some people complain about deca dick and stuff but its most likely fine. IMO best cycle is moderate test 250-350 and then high dose of anavar and primo if you can find legit primo. All of those compounds are well studied in humans and are well tolerated and give you a great look
Med to high doses of anavar shreds fat - will it reduce facial fat too?