Steroids/Sarms at teens

ThreadMatters

ThreadMatters

SSG solja
I read some article that it may stunt growth and brain at teenagers.

I mean face bones grow until 25. If teens take one cycle of testo their bones may remain same(you will stay twink forever and would get ko tf out bcs you have no chin) and would never grow a bear and their cognitive ability will be same when turn adults.
Im 19 rn and i just ordered 10mg of rad with 25 mg mk 677 and some cardarine. I will fuck my hormones just for this cycle? Even if i follow pct ?

Its fucking over

maybe, maybe not. probably not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 7042, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
I read some article that it may stunt growth and brain at teenagers.

I mean face bones grow until 25. If teens take one cycle of testo their bones may remain same(you will stay twink forever and would get ko tf out bcs you have no chin) and would never grow a bear and their cognitive ability will be same when turn adults.
Im 19 rn and i just ordered 10mg of rad with 25 mg mk 677 and some cardarine. I will fuck my hormones just for this cycle? Even if i follow pct ?

Its fucking over
"Hi I'm retarded", the post.

I don't even wanna reply, just stay away from PEDs.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 1849 and Deleted member 6942
STAY AWAY FROM PEDS.

I am sixteen and my blood starting clotting from SARMS. You never know, don't take that shit. Don't do it, It's not worth it.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 4053
I wouldn't use SARMs as a teen unless I have a professional regularly monitoring my blood levels. Cuz if you ever fuck up, you won't be able to redeem yourself. However if it ever works then:
:

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Does shit happen with mk as a teen or not so much becuase it's GH?

Does shit happen with mk as a teen or not so much becuase it's GH?
mk ins't androgenic and not a sarm. although it could make you insulin resistent.

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610 and Lev Peshkov
Oh shit thanks for the extra tip boyo underrated user tbh
jfl "underrated user" who tf are you? you havent even been here 2 months lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and Lev Peshkov
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
It could stunt growth if you don't get keep your estrogen in check. Rad 140 will nuke your estrogen so you don't have to sorry about that. Craniofacial growth is enhanced by testosterone and igf1 so I don't know how you came to the conclusion that your face will remain the same. Just look at bodybuilders and how their faces transform over the years

• +1
Reactions: androgenic
It could stunt growth if you don't get keep your estrogen in check. Rad 140 will nuke your estrogen so you don't have to sorry about that. Craniofacial growth is enhanced by testosterone and igf1 so I don't know how you came to the conclusion that your face will remain the same. Just look at bodybuilders and how their faces transform over the years
Ffs that was the only thing i was worried. Im hopping on sarms rn fuck
Should i pct bruh? Already have tribulus,DAAcid,ZMA,Boron,Ashwa,D3 prepared after 8 week cycle. Should i take arimistane too ?

Ffs that was the only thing i was worried. Im hopping on sarms rn fuck
Should i pct bruh? Already have tribulus,DAAcid,ZMA,Boron,Ashwa,D3 prepared after 8 week cycle. Should i take arimistane too ?
No don’t take an ai you’re e levels will already be low. Pct with hcg and even then you might not need to
@ThreadMatters which rad 140 are you using?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
STAY AWAY FROM PEDS.

I am sixteen and my blood starting clotting from SARMS. You never know, don't take that shit. Don't do it, It's not worth it.
that sounds fucking retarded... probably got fake shit wtf

• +1
only sarms worth taking is ostarine, cardarine, and mk677
the others cause shutdown and whatnot

Those you said are cope & get you no where near zyzz body level
Tbh why tf i would not do rad 140 fuck stunt growth cause im 6'2

Those you said are cope & get you no where near zyzz body level
Tbh why tf i would not do rad 140 fuck stunt growth cause im 6'2
Lmao who said anything about stunting growth
rad140 causes hairloss and shutdown. you really want to hop on female cancer treatment for PCT?

firstly ostarine does supress the HPTA, secondly Cardarine/MK677 arent sarms, they dont interact with the AR at all. Do your research before you start spewing bullshit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1849 and bruh3610
Don’t start messing with hormones until you know you are done developing. After that, do as you please

firstly ostarine does supress the HPTA, secondly Cardarine/MK677 arent sarms, they dont interact with the AR at all. Do your research before you start spewing bullshit
no shit they arent sarms. mk677 is gh secretagogue nigga. only saying sarms cuz everyone groups them together
ostarine minimally suppresses hpta

Lmao who said anything about stunting growth
rad140 causes hairloss and shutdown. you really want to hop on female cancer treatment for PCT?
What if i dont pct. 10mg of rad how suppresive that shit can be anyways

Don’t start messing with hormones until you know you are done developing. After that, do as you please
and who said were looking at muscle growth only? OP asked which ones he should take, not which ones to get huge. cardarine to shred and mk677 for gh
What if i dont pct. 10mg of rad how suppresive that shit can be anyways
tbh 10 mg should be fine idk, depends on how you feel. some bodybuilders used 150mg. if you do get suppressed then take hcg

• +1
no shit they arent sarms. mk677 is gh secretagogue nigga. only saying sarms cuz everyone groups them together

ostarine minimally suppresses hpta
So youre wrong because people are commonly wrong? nice argument

So youre wrong because people are commonly wrong? nice argument
Are u that fucking dumb mate. Everyone knows they arent sarms but they are lumped in with sarms for the sake of simplicity. Even manufacturers of sarms include 677 and gw as sarms bruh. In this case SARMS is an umbrella term. What, you're gonna be the only dude challenging the diction of an entire industry?

Where did you order your SARMS from?
I'm also 19 and in the same situation. I want to ascend from twinkceldom.

Anyone in here got experience with LGD as a teen? Considering running it with Arimidex and Clomid as PCT.

no bro my shit was legit. My family has a history of getting blood clots using anything androgenic.

lgd
Sounds like genetic problem ngl. I feel like most people would't get blood clots. Especially if you have great cholesterol like me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
Sounds like genetic problem ngl. I feel like most people would't get blood clots. Especially if you have great cholesterol like me.
Yeah anything androgenic and i have to hop on blood thinners.