GarixTheChad

6'1 aka brick body 4.5 psl face
I want to become dom beast that everyone will fear kurwa mac

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
@potentialhabit1

• +1
Reactions: potentialhabit1
Assuming you are older than 17, take Test (prop) alone for your first cycle. Stay away from Test E, it will make you bloated. Obviously, you gotta eat clean cause just working out + steroids won't do much since it's not some magic drug.
If you won't listen to my advice, then take deca or whatever involves pinning, just stay the fuck away from orals if you don't have a Test base already. A lot of kids jump or orals cause they are scared of needles and they waste money + destroy their liver.

• +1
Reactions: entropy137 and pizza
Assuming you are older than 17, take Test (prop) alone for your first cycle. Stay away from Test E, it will make you bloated. Obviously, you gotta eat clean cause just working out + steroids won't do much since it's not some magic drug.
If you won't listen to my advice, then take deca or whatever involves pinning, just stay the fuck away from orals if you don't have a Test base already. A lot of kids jump or orals cause they are scared of needles and they waste money + destroy their liver.
he might respond well to roid and blow up in size

are sarms like rad140 cope?

Also wtf is this avi

jfl at that nw

he might respond well to roid and blow up in size

are sarms like rad140 cope?

Also wtf is this avi View attachment 1005610

jfl at that nw
No, rad140 being the strongest one works so if you got money you can blast it for months however you won't see even the 50% of results compared to actual Test but also, the side effects will be much weaker. I tried it for a few months and it feels like weak Anavar. <- That one is a great oral however it's tough on liver if you don't take a bunch of suplements.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
No, rad140 being the strongest one works so if you got money you can blast it for months however you won't see even the 50% of results compared to actual Test but also, the side effects will be much weaker. I tried it for a few months and it feels like weak Anavar. <- That one is a great oral however it's tough on liver if you don't take a bunch of suplements.
okay I'm going to run a cycle of it if im not satisfied with my natty gains (100% im not going to be)

also, I want that vascular and peel look :feelsohh:

Full blood panel before after and mid-cycle obviously. Every time.
First cycle: test (300-400mg) pinning at least twice a week, depends on ester. 16 weeks. AI during cycle if you get e2 sides or high e2 on blood panel. PCT with tamoxifen + HCG

Following cycles: test (dosage depending on how you felt during the first cycle) + primo 250mg as starting dose.
If prone to hairloss or not on finasteride don't use primo its generally not hair safe. Honestly don't use test either if you're not on fin.

I hope this goes without saying but you do need to research each substance beyond looking at forums. Read human studies, learn basic endocrinology and read lots of anecdotal reports.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113
okay I'm going to run a cycle of it if im not satisfied with my natty gains (100% im not going to be)

also, I want that vascular and peel look :feelsohh:
Yeah that's the only sarm that doesn't bloat you with water (and weak ass Ostarine). Either way, aside from money cost, you won't notice any side effects so it's not a bad experiment. You can check out Sarms subreddits for dosage info and sources.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
You cannot "blast" a sarm without a test base for more than 12 weeks (8 preferably) that's completely retarded.
RAD140 and LGD are the best sarms but come with sides (mainly suppression) just like everything else.

You cannot "blast" a sarm without a test base for more than 12 weeks (8 preferably) that's completely retarded.
RAD140 and LGD are the best sarms but come with sides (mainly suppression) just like everything else.
Nah, sarms are weak as fuck compared to roids. I straight up did 5 months of rad, did my bloodwork 1 month later, 0 negative effects, also no boner problems during the "cycle". Blasting something like Anavar or prohormoes for such a long time would be an issue.

Assuming you are older than 17, take Test (prop) alone for your first cycle.

Absolutely not.

For your first cycle, take DHEA or adrenosterone and watch for sides, including norwood. If you shed fur, fight that first, I recommend Eucapil / topilutamide. Also look for sign of estrogen effects and fight that too (usually potassium is enough).
Then, do a PCT with either tamoxifen (quick but lots of sides) or ATD + 6-bromo or sth similar. Check how much gains you lost during PCT.

Now you know how to manage norwood, E and how to do PCT you can blast something for adults. Most important, you already should have sources for everything.

I just don't want you to open the thread "my balls stopped working where do I buy tamoxifen help".

sarms are the biggest cope dont do them

start test E 500mg its always the best option
diet and properly dosing your ai will keep the bloat down, anyone telling you to do anything else doesn't know what they're talking about

• +1
Reactions: xefo

diet and properly dosing your ai will keep the bloat down, anyone telling you to do anything else doesn't know what they're talking about

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

the duality of men

which one of you is right?

for how long have you been taking this stuff

the duality of men

test C works just as well as test E, i don't see how changing the ester is going to make it aromatize less
but yea stay away from orals

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

the duality of men

Those who never tried sarms usually shit on them cause steroids are superior. Rad140 wasn't and never will be a cope, it's not something that was produced yesterday, it works however it's not as strong as steroids obviously, it's up to you to do the research on google and reddit and see what works for you.

Nah, sarms are weak as fuck compared to roids. I straight up did 5 months of rad, did my bloodwork 1 month later, 0 negative effects, also no boner problems during the "cycle". Blasting something like Anavar or prohormoes for such a long time would be an issue.
Yes obviously they're a lot weaker, however, I've never heard someone do 5 months of a sarm without supression. I've seen hundreds of reports from people getting suppressed after 8-12 weeks. If you got zero side effects after 5 months you most likley didn't take rad. I'd be very interested to see your blood work either way.