Steroids to pubertymax

D

Deleted member 9446

Gold
Is this really a viable option for teens?
(Before u ask or imply if this is for me its really not necessary in my case, I got gargantuan 2xl helmet type skull, over 6’2 super wide shoulders 315 touch and go bench @ 16 while i was still natty @ 199 lb bw, etc. etc. etc.)

But for the small skulled 5’4 baljeet with narrow shoulders, low muscle mass not a lot of androgen receptors, and preferably with no genetic susceptibility to MPB, would roids be a good option to ascend? Im thinking test and GH, maybe tren and GH if their ballsy. Of course with measures to protect their skin hair collagen etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PYT
(Before u ask or imply if this is for me its really not necessary in my case, I got gargantuan 2xl helmet type skull, over 6’2 super wide shoulders 315 touch and go bench @ 16 while i was still natty @ 199 lb bw, etc. etc. etc.)

But for the small skulled 5’4 baljeet with narrow shoulders, low muscle mass not a lot of androgen receptors, and preferably with no genetic susceptibility to MPB, would roids be a good option to ascend? Im thinking test and GH, maybe tren and GH if their ballsy. Of course with measures to protect their skin hair collagen etc.

• +1
I accidentally replied to myself and dont know how the fuck to delete it oopsie

• +1
now this is you it is indeed over

i don't think it's reccomended. but why are you here with those stats

I'm not touching gear until I'm at least 25

i don't think it's reccomended. but why are you here with those stats

basically here to learn how to refine my shit lmfao, dont have to be a subhuman to be on here. My skin and hairline could use some work, my stubble could use some work to grow in thicker as well

• +1