Steroids where you can get pharma-grade roids OTC

X

x30001

Kraken
Primobolan for example which is faked 90%+ of the time and you'll just be getting Test or EQ. So here's the countries brahs. For anyone that doesn't know about Primo, it's pretty much the ultimate looksmaxing steroid that very likely won't fuck up your skin or hair(if not a MPB-cel). Real Shering/Bayer pharma primo

Countries:

Turkey
Egypt
Ecuador
Paraguay
Costa Rica
Japan
(Parts of Mexico)
(Parts of Spain)
(Thailand - most will be fake)

Primo is the most counterfeited steroid and arguably the best out there.

Realistically your best bet is to go all the way to Paraguay and just get it in a pharmacy. Paraguay has the least amount of fakes and the most leniency. You just ask for it. (no prescription).

Pharma-grade from the pharmacy is your safest bet. UGL primo is a scam in 99.9% of cases: underdosed or completely different drug. All of the countries mentioned have "Pharma-grade primo being sold by third parties which is likely to be a scam too. It's just too expensive and even China is unreliable for sourcing raw powder.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: wollet2
paraguay theory is legit

paraguays me

Primobolan for example which is faked 90%+ of the time and you'll just be getting Test or EQ. So here's the countries brahs. For anyone that doesn't know about Primo, it's pretty much the ultimate looksmaxing steroid that very likely won't fuck up your skin or hair(if not a MPB-cel). Real Shering/Bayer pharma primo

Countries:

Turkey
Egypt
Ecuador
Paraguay
Costa Rica
Japan
(Parts of Mexico)
(Parts of Spain)
(Thailand - most will be fake)

Primo is the most counterfeited steroid and arguably the best out there.

Realistically your best bet is to go all the way to Paraguay and just get it in a pharmacy. Paraguay has the least amount of fakes and the most leniency. You just ask for it. (no prescription).

Pharma-grade from the pharmacy is your safest bet. UGL primo is a scam in 99.9% of cases: underdosed or completely different drug. All of the countries mentioned have "Pharma-grade primo being sold by third parties which is likely to be a scam too. It's just too expensive and even China is unreliable for sourcing raw powder.

I get 10ml 200mg/ml Primo for £90. Defo real.

• +1
Reactions: x30001

When i was last in turkey, late 2017. I couldnt find any primo. None. Zero. Zilch. Zeko.
I get 10ml 200mg/ml Primo for £90. Defo real.

10ml
real

lol. i am 99% sure that there is not a single pharmaceutical methenolone product on the market that is supplied in 10ml vials. not a one. They're all made by Bayer or bayer subsidiaries and they all come as 1ml amps.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: x30001
90gbp for 2grams is cheap considering it's 100% real. I'd expect it to be 2-3x as expensive. Some people run 1G p/w for 20 weeks too and usually costs them well above 2000gbp

pharmagrades me

90gbp for 2grams is cheap considering it's 100% real. I'd expect it to be 2-3x as expensive. Some people run 1G p/w for 20 weeks too and usually costs them well above 2000gbp

It is UGL. But it is randomly tested by users and always proven to be within 10mg/ml of Primo E.

It's just the best UGL lab in the UK

What is so good about it?

It is UGL. But it is randomly tested by users and always proven to be within 10mg/ml of Primo E.

It's just the best UGL lab in the UK
May be yeah. Did you test it?
What is so good about it?
Watch some YouTube vids about it. It's the best looksmaxing roid out there specially if you're not predisposed to balding. I posted the 2 best looksmaxing roid cycles in another thread and Primo+test is one of them. There's a lot of stuff I missed out on saying and a few things I got wrong like the AI dose, but I'll update that thread again.

Gonna look into how a Testosterone(150mg p/w), Primo Acetate Tabs 100mg daily, YK-11 20mg daily cycle would work out. I used YK-11 before an no side effects, got through the bottle and my muscles blew up pretty crazily, with insane vascularity. There's hardly any studies on it and some think it might be a full-on myostatin inhibitor and not a steroid at all.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII and Chintuck22
@Seth Walsh how is primo for the mental effects? why is it better than other dht derivatives

would it have any beneficial effect mentally or physically on someone with higher end dht levels?