steroids

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
Why do some of you start roiding when u haven't even been lifting for an year? Why not wait to max out your natty potential and then jump on the juice? Plus its very risky to use roids as a teen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Only risky if you don't know much about it.

Reaching natty potential could take 5 years. Plus some use steroids to reach natty max potential

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Only risky if you don't know much about it.

Reaching natty potential could take 5 years. Plus some use steroids to reach natty max potential
yeah but dont u think its a waste? why not use them after you have already reached ur max potential. Think of it this way if ur goal is to be 195 ripped at 6'4, that can be achieved natty thus no need in taking steroids to get there. be patient it might take 3 yrs instead of 6 months but u will be alot healthier.

• +1
Because everyone wants result and they want them NOW
I'm guilty of this too tbh

• +1
Because everyone wants result and they want them NOW
I'm guilty of this too tbh
i know so do i but for the sake of your health be patient. plus steroids also exacerbate any issues/ genetic problems. for example if ur dad started balding at 40, u might start balding at 25 if u jumped on the juice at 19.

• +1
i know so do i but for the sake of your health be patient. plus steroids also exacerbate any issues/ genetic problems. for example if ur dad started balding at 40, u might start balding at 25.
Oh no you completely misinterpreted what I meant. I don't take steroids and never will. But I meant that everyone wants to see instant results. It's a consequence of our modern culture of instant gratification.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Oh no you completely misinterpreted what I meant. I don't take steroids and never will. But I meant that everyone wants to see instant results. It's a consequence of our modern culture of instant gratification.
yes unfortunately

• +1
Why do some of you start roiding when u haven't even been lifting for an year? Why not wait to max out your natty potential and then jump on the juice? Plus its very risky to use roids as a teen.

Because steriods are banned in the US, we don't have any long term research into the health consequences.

• +1
Because steriods are banned in the US, we don't have any long term research into the health consequences.
I found these with a simple google search:

Damage caused by long-term steroid use
Steroids can produce many unpleasant and often permanent side effects, including:

• +1
Cause I want to be jacked yesterday

Edit: the tendon damage is definitely real though... my roids haven't even reached peak levels yet and last week my benchpress went up 25 lbs and I fucked up my shoulder lol.

• +1
I found these with a simple google search:

Damage caused by long-term steroid use
Steroids can produce many unpleasant and often permanent side effects, including:

My bad, I didn't make myself clear. We know the effects of excess hormones in the body, but not the health outcomes for the general population if taken over a long term (5-10 years)
It's possible that the effects of some Anabolic steriods would mirror other health risks, like excessive drinking.

• +1
My bad, I didn't make myself clear. We know the effects of excess hormones in the body, but not the health outcomes for the general population if taken over a long term (5-10 years)
It's possible that the effects of some Anabolic steriods would mirror other health risks, like excessive drinking.
Its impossible to tell what the long term effects will be for the general population. They will vary from person to person.

• +1
Its impossible to tell what the long term effects will be for the general population. They will vary from person to person.

I'll explain how that would work. So first, an agency or organization would receive permission to conduct an experiment with a representative sample of their population, let's say that the population is everyone ages 21-40. After indexing all relavent information, they'd continue to filter their sample by blood type/BMI/heart and liver condition, ect. After creating a control group, you'd test the specific compound and dosage over the course of several years, which requires a fuck ton of money and time. After all this is done, you can publish your study and assuming it's peer reviewed and replicated, you could extrapolate actionable advice based on this data. Does that answer your question?

• +1
For us old cels we can use it. In sensible amounts though. Anyway do you use numbing gel to the area where you inject?

• +1
I'll explain how that would work. So first, an agency or organization would receive permission to conduct an experiment with a representative sample of their population, let's say that the population is everyone ages 21-40. After indexing all relavent information, they'd continue to filter their sample by blood type/BMI/heart and liver condition, ect. After creating a control group, you'd test the specific compound and dosage over the course of several years, which requires a fuck ton of money and time. After all this is done, you can publish your study and assuming it's peer reviewed and replicated, you could extrapolate actionable advice based on this data. Does that answer your question?
That would be one hell of a experiment.
For us old cels we can use it. In sensible amounts though. Anyway do you use numbing gel to the area where you inject?
Oldcels usually need trt. Never heard of anyone using numbing cream while on gear.

Last edited:
  • +1
Cause we're all allowed to make our own choices Mr. Jason Blaha. People make much poorer life decisions on a daily basis

• +1
Cause we're all allowed to make our own choices Mr. Jason Blaha. People make much poorer life decisions on a daily basis
I never said u weren't allowed to make your own choices.

• +1
I never said u weren't allowed to make your own choices.

Then stop critising them lol. Theres nothing wrong if someone wants to roid from the get-go. Not everyone cares about following the ideal bodybuilding story.

• +1
Then stop critising them lol. Theres nothing wrong if someone wants to roid from the get-go. Not everyone cares about following the ideal bodybuilding story.
Okay dude. Different strokes for different folks. :)

• +1
Instant gratification. Roids also permanently damage gonads no matter what you do. Cycling or hcg won't help. Roids also cause brain damage/cognitive decline over time.

• +1
Instant gratification. Roids also permanently damage gonads no matter what you do. Cycling or hcg won't help. Roids also cause brain damage/cognitive decline over time.

They also make you grow tenticles too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and jefferson