Stinging Neetle root extract, Substitute for finastride? Anyone know anything about this?

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
Anyone tried this? Knows about tis? info about this??

" They showed that the nettle root extract blocked 5α–reductase enzyme activity and prevented the conversion of testosterone to dihydro-testosterone (DHT). Therefore, the serum testosterone level was increased by nettle, thus blood DHT levels were decreased and cell proliferation in the prostate tissue was reduced subsequently.26 Results of present study showed that nettle had similar effect of finasteride which is used for treatment of prostatic hyperplasia widely."

Side effects of Stinging Neetle. According WebMD.
Well, the list is shorter than Fiastride. (but also not as much tested I suppose)

sounds copey my friend

Nettle root may reduce DHT and estrogen together but it reduces SHBG resulting in more free T, DHT, and E. It depends on your chemistry, it could backfire.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Just dermaroll and apply peppermint oil. While eliminating all inflammatory foods from your diet and supplementing with biotin, B6, and B12 that are good for hair health. Can't imagine taking tranny drugs like fin that nuke your hormones or substances like minox that looksmin you in other areas.

Nettle root may reduce DHT and estrogen together but it reduces SHBG resulting in more free T, DHT, and E. It depends on your chemistry, it could backfire.
thanks. I'll try to research that.

Just dermaroll and apply peppermint oil. While eliminating all inflammatory foods from your diet and supplementing with biotin, B6, and B12 that are good for hair health. Can't imagine taking tranny drugs like fin that nuke your hormones or substances like minox that looksmin you in other areas.
peppermint oil and dermarolling. Don't tackle dht related hair los, male patterened baldness.
Peppermint oil and dermarolling battle harloss causeddue to less bloodfow related balding

thanks. I'll try to research that.

peppermint oil and dermarolling. Don't tackle dht related hair los, male patterened baldness.
Peppermint oil and dermarolling battle harloss causeddue to less bloodfow related balding
Pretty sure it's not one or the other. Or else women would go bald from not enough blood flow to the scalp. From my understanding peppermint oil/dermarolling increases the blood flow to strengthen the follicles so that DHT can't kill them off as easily. Meaning if you have thinning hair but the follicles are still there, dermarolling and peppermint oil will work even better than fin and minox to thicken those follicles and regrow areas while also helping to prevent more loss. If you have no hair left in areas though, obviously it's not going to grow new hairs. But most people here are tackling the issue early.

Pretty sure it's not one or the other. Or else women would go bald from not enough blood flow to the scalp. From my understanding peppermint oil/dermarolling increases the blood flow to strengthen the follicles so that DHT can't kill them off as easily. Meaning if you have thinning hair but the follicles are still there, dermarolling and peppermint oil will work even better than fin and minox to thicken those follicles and regrow areas while also helping to prevent more loss. If you have no hair left in areas though, obviously it's not going to grow new hairs. But most people here are tackling the issue early.
any research, links, proofs, or something that you can share, so can read about ti deeper?

any research, links, proofs, or something that you can share, so can read about ti deeper?

This has everything you need to know. And if you check basically any post related to dermarolling on reddit or other hair loss forums, people almost unanimously report great results. And it’s shown peppermint oil can be just as effective in combination with it than minoxidil which is good because minoxidil’s side effects - collagen deterioration, undereye darkening, cardiac issues - are bad enough as it is. But dermarolling penetrates the skin and makes you even more exposed to systemic effects so diluted peppermint oil is better imo.

This has everything you need to know. And if you check basically any post related to dermarolling on reddit or other hair loss forums, people almost unanimously report great results. And it’s shown peppermint oil can be just as effective in combination with it than minoxidil which is good because minoxidil’s side effects - collagen deterioration, undereye darkening, cardiac issues - are bad enough as it is. But dermarolling penetrates the skin and makes you even more exposed to systemic effects so diluted peppermint oil is better imo.

Thanks I read all.

BTW.
diluted peppermint oil I used and use. for beard and eyebrows, Pretty good results. On sclap I used peppermint oil alone, and I stopped with minox, for like 2 weeks orso. i didn't notice a difference. Now I sometimes use both minox + peppermint-oil. For changing my berad line, and on scalp sometimees.

I dermarolleed on my scalp 2 times orso. But than after that I forgot about it.

Just use fin+minox topical. Natural remedies are weak.

Just use fin+minox topical. Natural remedies are weak.
I am on both, atm.
But saver equally effective substances. always open for them

There is not a single word about peppermint oil in that thread. I use it myself, keep your bro science at bay.
Just put some drops of peppermint oil in your minox and you are good to go.