Stop being cucks

Deleted member 6497

Deleted member 6497

Kraken
You think when you're going full keyboard warrior to defend a male model you're gonna get acknowledged by him or what?

"Ughhnn you wish you were as cute as him"

Frantic typing gif

"Keep coping op"

200w

"I hope chico will come across this forum to fix his norwood and see his virgin whiteknight defending him and fell in love with me and fucks me good"

Tenor 8

The sad shit is that unironically the moment you'll see chad in real life you'll start sweating or trying to fix your frame or trying to look tall or pushing your jaw forward etc

"Ughhhn i hope shes not noticing how bad my under eye support is "

Source 3

"Im gonna squiiiiiint"
8dy1RGu

"Shit i over dit it now my eyes are closed "
CYT5oCAUMAAcs7

There's always gonna be a bigger chad and even if you're chad today its not gonna last for ever , so when you're gonna stop being a chad your self esteem is gonna hit low bottom and thats why cucks accept what they go through

So you'll either start disrespecting yourself to the point where she's gonna notice and start cucking you
Pri 62389545

Or you'll try to cope by going nuts with surgeries which probably you'll stop until you fuck yourself up
B9676b57c9327fceb3db1776c4436e49

I'm not Against surgeries I've just noticed that some guys here are going nuts over looks more than stupid bimbos

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Vidyacoper
Sorry but I cannot take you seriously at all with that username
Its cool , im just saying that you should stop posting those overused comments on threads with effort

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
Yes

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
So you are capable of making decent posts...

So you are capable of making decent posts...
I made some posts with effort at the beginning, but they're not appreciated , shitposts overshadow post with effort

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr