Stop being mean toward people who aren't that GL when they ask for rates ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
make it a 2.0 version of Lookism.
[/QUOTE]

kill yourself

People called me mexican the first time i posted my face.

mod btw. https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-23-year-old-turk.34669/

N

anyone here didnt read one fucking word?

• +1
Reactions: Einon
If you can't take criticism; maybe this isn't the forum for you.
Dude are you blind or what ? Where did I say that I'm against cricticism ? I fully say that it's ok to be harsh and even making jokes when evaluating someone's looks but not to call someone a subhuman and telling him to commit a suicide without even rating the person and tell what can be improved. If you want to point out the fact that someone's nose or jaw is ugly as fuck that sounds good but at least provide some fucking suggestions to the guy who ask for that.

Idc whether you guys think that my posts are low-T or soy'd. This forum was way better before the hords of young immature motherfuckers coming from lookism.net invaded it. I'd clearly get the fuck out from this forum once I'd be fully surgerymaxxed, fucking hate how it turned out.

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC, Deleted member 3045 and Michael Myers

Attachments

• 40.gif
    40.gif
    92.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC and BrettyBoy
Nothing mean about pointing out people's flaws.

If you're genuinely upset at being told why you're ugly (as you clearly are, else you wouldn't be asking for ratings on an incel website), post photos to reddit instead where they'll happily lie to you, won't get you a gf though.
This isn't incels website. I'm not an incel not do I want to be. I'm here because I want to improve my looks and help others out wherever I can.

About 40-60% folks here aren't .co incels, they're here because they like it here and want to improve looks.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl
I agree. Often it’s users with no pics who insult others....

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
I don't really understand why people post here and ask for rates, anyone with half a brain should be able to deduce whats wrong with his face and then choose surgeries based on the knowledge posted on this site

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Framletgod and Deleted member 685
I don't really understand why people post here and ask for rates, anyone with half a brain should be able to deduce whats wrong with his face and then choose surgeries based on the knowledge posted on this site
True but not everyone has a good eye for noticing flaws, even when they're aware of looks theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, I'mme and Ekeoma_The_BBC
Status
Not open for further replies.