Stop being mean toward people who aren't that GL when they ask for rates ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NormieKilla

NormieKilla

Bluepiller
We should stop being mean toward people who have many facial flaws and we should rather point out their flaws in a nice manner and tell them advices on what they need to improve instead of slaughtering them.

Why should this forum be that toxic ? We should stand out from PSL and not make it as a 2.0 version of Lookism.

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Dicklet.4.3, I'mme and 45 others
lookism gave me the best analysis of my face. sure theres some retards, but their knowledge is insane

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Mansnob, UglyMan and 6 others
Legit son

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Insomniac

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Jack, SikKunt and 17 others
Yeah guys, stop mentioning my hairline

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, MiroslavBulldosex, BigBoy and 21 others
Lookism is aids from the ground up, nobody should take after that place. But yeah I agree, the rating section should be the one place were people try to be a little more helpfull constructive and civile, considering how many borderline suicidal people ask for ratings.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, godsmistake, vHenri and 17 others
we can call out gym copers tho..

I have to agree with you there. There is a politer way to give advice on looks rather than just plain making fun of someone for the way they look. Some people just straight up say that others are ugly without giving any advice along with that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, MrLeeMaxxing, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
"Excuse me kind sir, but I do believe you are a manlet currycel"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme, TheMewingBBC, Jagged0 and 34 others
Nothing mean about pointing out people's flaws.

If you're genuinely upset at being told why you're ugly (as you clearly are, else you wouldn't be asking for ratings on an incel website), post photos to reddit instead where they'll happily lie to you, won't get you a gf though.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, GenericChad1444 and 8 others

If you're genuinely upset at being told why you're ugly (as you clearly are, else you wouldn't be asking for ratings on an incel website), post photos to reddit instead where they'll happily lie to you, won't get you a gf though.
I'm not saying that we must start to become delusional bluepillers and bullshiting people asking for rates. I'm just saying that there should be many ways to let the person's know about his unattractiveness without being crual and calling him a subhuman without even pointing out his flaws and offering him solutions.

Do you guys find morally normal to hurt someone like this ? Telling to a 5'2 currycel to commit a suicide ??

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Bluepill, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
I'm not saying that we must start to become delusional bluepillers and bullshiting people asking for rates. I'm just saying that there should be many ways to let the person's know about his unattractiveness without being crual and calling him a subhuman without even pointing out his flaws and offering him solutions.

Do you guys find morally normal to hurt someone like this ? Telling to a 5'2 currycel to commit a suicide ??
i don't tell people to commit suicide

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
I agree. It's fine to point out flaws, but don't tear people down.

• +1
Reactions: xz90, jefferson, Bluepill and 1 other person
Serves them right for being so goddamn ugly :feelskek::feelshaha::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Jagged0, Deleted member 1553 and 15 others
Serves them right for being so goddamn ugly :feelskek::feelshaha::feelskek:
What bothers me the most, is that most users who are very nasty toward others are generally the ones who are the truest of the truecels and they don't even have the balls to show up their faces. Yet they imagine that it's ok to mock others.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: I'mme, Usum, Deleted member 1553 and 7 others
What bothers me the most, is that most users who are very nasty toward others are generally the ones who are the truest of the truecels and they don't even have the balls to show up their faces. Yet they imagine that it's ok to mock others.
U don't have to be gl to be able to rate someone.

When someone gives someone a harsh and brutal rating telling them how over it is,that is how normies and girls see u they just won't use those words out loud in public.

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0, TylerDurden, Arkantos and 4 others
oSjdghq.png

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and NormieKilla
U don't have to be gl to be able to rate someone.

When someone gives someone a harsh and brutal rating telling them how over it is,that is how normies and girls see u they just won't use those words out loud in public.
Right, but is it necessary to be harsh and brutal though ?

If someone has a big nose, crooked teeth, narrow mouth or a bad eye area..then that "someone" needs absolutely to be aware of the fact that his facial flaws are what is preventing him from ascending. We're in a lookism forum after all and of course that we shouldn't sugar-coat anything.

Point is, this forum shouldn't be neither like Psl nor reddit.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 656, Insomniac and 2 others
Wouldn't that be kind of disturbing to know that someone roped or sliced off his throat because of being constantly told to do that because it's "over'' for him ?

I don't think this userbase is that harsh to newbies, we only make fun of the more known users.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Jagged0, Deleted member 2581 and 3 others
I don't think this userbase is that harsh to newbies, we only make fun of the more known users.
This is true.

Brutal is okay, cruel is unnecessary. But when the forum is this stale people need to find some way to amuse themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Wouldn't that be kind of disturbing to know that someone roped or sliced off his throat because of being constantly told to do that because it's "over'' for him ?
No one would rope because of what a random online incel said,it would be because it is over for him and because of his irl experiences.

• +1
Reactions: Jagged0 and Extra Chromosome

I don’t think he’s saying that he is saying everyone has to go all ‘Damn, 10/10 bro’ mode. He seems to mean that men here should point out the flaws of other men in a polite way. For example, like saying something like ‘Nit bad but you’d look better if you shaved that beard’. Etc. The dude does have a point.
I was given harsh level criticism on my looks by many when I posted my face as a newbie but it didn’t get to me anyway but just making a point.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and NormieKilla
For example, like saying something like ‘Nit bad but you’d look better if you shaved that beard’.

If you wanted to be told to "smile more" and "grow a beard,chicks dig guys with beards"
Than reddit is probably more your style if site,
The harsh criticisms people give(the truthful ones,not the hate and intentional misratings due to whatever) is what every person u walk pasts thinks but will not say to u due to it being socially unacceptable.

knowing what is fucked with u is only beneficial,if noone tells u,you can never correct it ( u can't anyway cuz it's all ogre buddyboyo u may aswell just ldar)

if people aren't harsh than u Wont put any emphasis on that issue when it is your main problem and needs correcting.

• +1
Reactions: Prolapsed Anus, Insomniac, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
He's just saying to point out flaws and suggest corrections. Say if dating will be ahrd etc. No reason to make a wall of gifs and text telling them it's ogre and they should kill themselves. No one chose to be ugly.

I agree... there are women for being mean toward ugly dudes... we should be just helpful.

• +1
Reactions: TylerDurden and dodt
View attachment 32813
If you wanted to be told to "smile more" and "grow a beard,chicks dig guys with beards"
Than reddit is probably more your style if site,
The harsh criticisms people give(the truthful ones,not the hate and intentional misratings due to whatever) is what every person u walk pasts thinks but will not say to u due to it being socially unacceptable.

knowing what is fucked with u is only beneficial,if noone tells u,you can never correct it ( u can't anyway cuz it's all ogre buddyboyo u may aswell just ldar)

if people aren't harsh than u Wont put any emphasis on that issue when it is your main problem and needs correcting.
I still think there is a better way for people to get their point across. Certain men here don’t even try to help and just make a one word reply saying ‘Ugly’.
I don’t think he’s saying that he is saying everyone has to go all ‘Damn, 10/10 bro’ mode. He seems to mean that men here should point out the flaws of other men in a polite way. For example, like saying something like ‘Nit bad but you’d look better if you shaved that beard’. Etc. The dude does have a point.

I was given harsh level criticism on my looks by many when I posted my face as a newbie but it didn’t get to me anyway but just making a point.
*Not

Last edited:
Just ldar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
So?
Ugly people don't want to show their faces. Nothing will come out of it . They know it's over.
And that has nothing to do with rating abilities.
Useless argument.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Ritalincel
So?
Ugly people don't want to show their faces. Nothing will come out of it . They know it's over.
And that has nothing to do with rating abilities.
Useless argument.
Fight Fight Fight

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
iu

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Fucking true man.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, androidcel and Coping
This isn’t a haven for ugly copers, this is the real world but we tell you the truth.

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
What do they expect from a forum like this?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Agree, you can still give a rating and point out all their flaws without being an asshole jfl

The world is cruel,deal with it

Status
Not open for further replies.