Stop being mean toward people who aren't that GL when they ask for rates ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
atleast it's not as bad as lookism

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: DarknLost, Adrenochrome, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
I cannot believe my eyes. How can such a low T thread get so many likes?

• JFL
Reactions: Master
This x10000.

This is looksmax.me not r/rateme
Image result for op is a faggot gif
shut the fuck up nigger cuck
subhuman manlet balding curry
I hope you overdosed on estrogen blockers nigger

>/s

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild face white line art black and white facial expression nose smile emotion head cheek forehead human behavior male eye jaw art

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and Master
shut the fuck up nigger cuck
subhuman manlet balding curry
I hope you overdosed on estrogen blockers nigger

>/s

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild face white line art black and white facial expression nose smile emotion head cheek forehead human behavior male eye jaw art

he roped a while ago

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
you meanies don't bully me in my safe space!!!!!

inb4 ritalinbr0 replies with le epic cuck soy face and le green quote symbol in fucking r/looksmax forum

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, Arkantos and Deleted member 1551
you meanies don't bully me in my safe space!!!!!

inb4 ritalinbr0 replies with le epic cuck soy face and le green quote symbol in fucking r/looksmax forum
Screenshot 20190715 234159

• WTF
Reactions: pisslord
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: pisslord, Deleted member 2205 and didntreadlol
Ugly post it's over ky asap ded srs

There's no niceness in this fucked up world, thick skin is the only way to survive.

faggot whyd u change it. u downgraded tbh

tbh ngl ded srs goals

wtf wtf wtf

alright ill change it back

also bro yeah tbh ngl ded srs goals bro

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
B

• +1
Reactions: Jack
I didnt read so idk if someone have already pointed that:

If the person is not GL and act like he is, a.k.a. Narcy AF, he must be humilliated.

If he is ugly and he knows that, then thats fine.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 470 and TylerDurden
If he is ugly and he knows that, then thats fine.
Very true. And still strangers think they have to remind you whenever possible no matter if you asked for it lol.

Tbh I think people can be polite but truthful when giving constructive feedback & criticism.

Say if you just made a post or even a thread to say that x or group x should just kill themselves since no amount of anything would help than that should be classified as trolling/ baiting & bullying. Remember there are Incels here who wouldn't find that funny on a self improvement site that was set up for them rather than chadlites etc to strut their stuff & pick on those less fortunate than them.

Just giving my 2 cents.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Golden Glass, BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
Harsh truths can be difficult to announce.

Harsh truths can be difficult to announce.
ngl, you know since the begining of your life if you'r GL or not, bc you'll have attraction or not.
No need to be a genius

• +1
Reactions: Usum
ngl, you know since the begining of your life if you'r GL or not, bc you'll have attraction or not.
No need to be a genius
Indeed. But blue pill thinking is hard to change, especially when it's a coping mechanism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Indeed. But blue pill thinking is hard to change, especially when it's a coping mechanism.
that's the sime kinda materialistic/nihilistic people who told you altough that love is "muhh about something immaterial,can't be described", but everybody know that is mostly about chemicals secretions ie dopamine/ocytocine.
They keep their hard bluepill

lookism gave me the best analysis of my face. sure theres some retards, but their knowledge is insane
No, all of its user base is fucking stupid. You probably thought their "knowledge is insane" cause they suggested you an obscure facial procedure to get. All of them are clueless.
Good thread btw, though I'd encourange no one to post their pics in the Ratings section.

Just take a moment to think how this could affect your life in the future.

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome, BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
Tbh I think people can be polite but truthful when giving constructive feedback & criticism.

Say if you just made a post or even a thread to say that x or group x should just kill themselves since no amount of anything would help than that should be classified as trolling/ baiting & bullying. Remember there are Incels here who wouldn't find that funny on a self improvement site that was set up for them rather than chadlites etc to strut their stuff & pick on those less fortunate than them.

Just giving my 2 cents.
hello son

People called me mexican the first time i posted my face.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1551
Status
Not open for further replies.