Stop bitching about not being chad.

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
You sound fucking pathetic. Most of you are average looking and you act like its the end of the world for you irl. Grow some balls and find something worth living for, moneymaxx or some shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 6191, PYT and 30 others
Ima become chad no matter how many surgeries I have to go through.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, PYT, JMax and 4 others
@inceletto

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PYT, RealLooksmaxxer, Deleted member 4612 and 5 others
Woah this thread really opened my eyes
Thanks reddit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brainded, Copeful, Celexawer and 14 others
Im an incel

• JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 7651 and 4 others
As a 7.8 PSL terra Chad I can only agree.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and inceletto
Even if you become chad, it's useless if you're insecure mentally
Im not insecure mentally and I have had multiple relationships. I just want to become a chad man.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
says the chadlite

• JFL
no chad no life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 8765
"Just be happy bro"

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Copeful, PYT and 4 others
You sound fucking pathetic. Most of you are average looking and you act like its the end of the world for you irl. Grow some balls and find something worth living for, moneymaxx or some shit
im a truecel

Sure thing bud, if the beta apes were aware of their subhumanity planet of the apes would happen but it would be called planet of the betas

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
If you're average you should feel good about not being ugly. But as if it wasn't unfair how much easier life is for gl guys.

Not reading looksmax and actually looksmaxing is the best thing to do.
Thinking about it just makes it worse.

Just live your life and looksmax the best you can, no point in dwelling on not being chad.

If it's really bad just get surgery but until that go get the money for it or softmaxx instead of living the incel lifestyle of rotting in obscure online forums and complaining about female behavior.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 5891, SadnessWYJ and 5 others
Just live your life and looksmax the best you can, no point in dwelling on not being chad.
Exactly, they should be greatful they aren't fucking deformed burn victims or something where its completely over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, SadnessWYJ, audreyen and 2 others
But whats the point of even existing when I know that there is a guy better looking that will take my gf as soon as he shows up.
I should grow up some balls to rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
But whats the point of even existing when I know that there is a guy better looking that will take my gf as soon as he shows up.
I should grow up some balls to rope
There will ALWAYS be a guy better looking than you no matter WHAT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Ye i am 8 psl yottachad who fucks 9 chicks a day , 15 on weekends. But i still feel sorta down sometimes when im 11 inches deep in a hot 7.9 psl stacys pussy. Dont ascend guys , not worth it

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Celexawer, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
There will ALWAYS be a guy better looking than you no matter WHAT.
also the incel like me who is pure basement dweller is condemned to misery for the rest of my life. The failure of existence

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Hozay
This or death
A8117560 829A 48AE 8BA4 C7939154EE30

• Woah
Reactions: Copeful
Legit post tbh. Could always be worse. Be glad you have a comfy bed to rot in

Honestly everyone who does the whole chad shit is fucking annoying

Just faggotry

Muh chad doesn’t have to. Nigga shut up

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Even if you become chad, it's useless if you're insecure mentally
gigacope.

granted NT chad mogs weirdo chad, but becoming good looking has so many life benefits even if your mental state is weak.

and technically you're just confirming the point that good genes are everything, natural chads get granted a healthy state of mind because of how much better their youth is

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Hozay
Yeah guess I will just become a millionaire bro. So much easier than becoming chadlite right guys?

• +1
didn't read

• +1
gigacope.

granted NT chad mogs weirdo chad, but becoming good looking has so many life benefits even if your mental state is weak.

and technically you're just confirming the point that good genes are everything, natural chads get granted a healthy state of mind because of how much better their youth is
It was over a long time ago for you

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
It was over a long time ago for you
why'd you give me a thumbs up then?

and it was over for me because acne screwed up my face in my teens and i have scarring still.

can you even debunk what I said though?

• +1
Reactions: Copeful

and it was over for me because acne screwed up my face in my teens and i have scarring still.

"becoming good looking has so many life benefits even if your mental state is weak."

No, this is true

Point is to grab your fucking balls and stop bitching about it

Point is to grab your fucking balls and stop bitching about it
you do realize this is an internet forum for people to vent?

and i am working on ascending because i am getting surgeries but if i wanna vent i'm gonna vent because this forum allows me to do so

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and PYT
you do realize this is an internet forum for people to vent?

and i am working on ascending because i am getting surgeries but if i wanna vent i'm gonna vent because this forum allows me to do so
Not the entire forum is about venting, yes you can vent. But you should have some dignity and not cry every single day about your looks. You look like a pussy little bitch

You wrote that yourself? wow congrats dude, really, that's very cool. i just told everyone in my family about it, everybody thinks that's very impressive and asked me to congratulate you. they want to speak to you in person, if possible, to give you their regards. they also said they will tell our distant relatives in Christmas supper and in NYE they will ignite fireworks that spell your name. i also told about this enormous deed to closer relatives, they had the same reaction. they asked for your address so they can send congratulatory cards and messages. my friends didn't believe me when i told them i knew the author of this gigantic feat, really, they were dumbstruck, they said they will make your name echo through years and years to come. when my neighbor found out about what you did, he was completely dumbstruck too, he wanted to know who you are and he asked (if you have the time, of course) if you could stop by to receive gifts, congratulations and handshakes. with the spreading of the news, a powerful businessman of the area decided to hire you as the CEO of his company because of this tremendous feat and at the same time an important international shareholder wants to sponsor you to give speeches and teach everybody how to do as you did so the world becomes a better place. you have become famous not only here but also everywhere, everybody knows who you are. the news spread really fast and mayors of all cities are setting up porticos, balloons, colossal boom speakers, anything that can make your name stand out more and see which city can congratulate you the hardest for this magnificent feat.

• JFL
Not the entire forum is about venting, yes you can vent. But you should have some dignity and not cry every single day about your looks. You look like a pussy little bitch
i dont cry every day though, just sometimes

the thing is though there's a lot of users here so what ends up happening is everyday someone cries about their looks and as a result you think every single individual cries every day

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Copeful
Shut the fuck up. Didn't you claim you are good looking by the way?

yeah i am. your point?
The point is that you have no business telling people this

Since you're good looking and do not understand what being in an unfortunate position is like.

Also you're beyond bluepilled, no offense. Those claims of moneymaxx, find your purpose and whatever else are just retarded. You cannot disengage from looks, love, validation, sex. Not after being blackpilled lmao. They are human needs.

I'm not defending rotting though. Rather more action should be taken upon improving ur looks.

The point is that you have no business telling people this

Since you're good looking and do not understand what being in an unfortunate position is like.

Also you're beyond bluepilled, no offense. Those claims of moneymaxx, find your purpose and whatever else are just retarded. You cannot disengage from looks, love, validation, sex. Not after being blackpilled lmao. They are human needs.

I'm not defending rotting though. Rather more action should be taken upon improving ur looks.
If you're deformed and actually ugly I understand. If you're average looking then go grab your nutsack

I’m not tho

• +1