Stop calling me good looking or chadlite. I AM UGLY

K

Krezo

User not available
I'm not. If I was a chadlite i would have many slays, but i don't. In fact, I have 0 slays. I AM A VIRGIN. If I was even slightly good looking I would've lost my virginity by now but I haven't. I have asked out quite a few girls and all rejected me. I am not gl. I am not chad. I am a normie at best.

People on this site have been very divided on my looks with some saying I'm Chadlite/gl and some saying I'm normie. Those people who have said I'm good looking are just giving me false hope, only for me to crash down and hate myself when I realise I'm ugly. I've been very confused about my appearance for a while and this has caused me a lot of distress.

Nearly every photo of me on this site is frauded anyway using ideal lighting condition + frowning and clenching etc. I am actually incel tier in looks.

Here is me with no frauding whatsoever, i look like complete horse shit. My frame is shit. My face is shit. I am shit

I AM UGLY!!!!!!!!!! AND IM FUCKING ANGRY ABOUT IT I WILL NEVER HAVE A CHANCE AT HAVING SEX FUCK THIS LIFE!!!! I HATE GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE I HATE YOU!!

IT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO NOT BE CHAD. I AM AN INFERIOR HUMAN BEING. CHAD OR ROPE!!!! JUST FUCKIONG ROPE IF YOU DONT LOOK LIKE PRIME CHICO IT IS OVER FOR MOST MEN.
I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW I HATE MYSELF

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, brickbomz14, Deleted member 6997 and 49 others
I'm not. If I was a chadlite i would have many slays, but i don't. In fact, I have 0 slays. I AM A VIRGIN. If I was even slightly good looking I would've lost my virginity by now but I haven't. I have asked out quite a few girls and all rejected me. I am not gl. I am not chad. I am a normie at best.

People on this site have been very divided on my looks with some saying I'm Chadlite/gl and some saying I'm normie. Those people who have said I'm good looking are just giving me false hope, only for me to crash down and hate myself when I realise I'm ugly. I've been very confused about my appearance for a while and this has caused me a lot of distress.

Nearly every photo of me on this site is frauded anyway using ideal lighting condition + frowning and clenching etc. I am actually incel tier in looks.

Here is me with no frauding whatsoever, i look like complete horse shit. My frame is shit. My face is shit. I am shit
View attachment 45398

I AM UGLY!!!!!!!!!! AND IM FUCKING ANGRY ABOUT IT I WILL NEVER HAVE A CHANCE AT HAVING SEX FUCK THIS LIFE!!!! I HATE GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE I HATE YOU!!

IT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO NOT BE CHAD. I AM AN INFERIOR HUMAN BEING. CHAD OR ROPE!!!! JUST FUCKIONG ROPE IF YOU DONT LOOK LIKE PRIME CHICO IT IS OVER FOR MOST MEN.
View attachment 45415
mogs me to the next dimension

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, brickbomz14, 5'8manlet and 10 others
Asymmetry is death tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Norwooder and Extra Chromosome
ur normie and if u cant have sex its not your looks lol

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 10602, SteveRogers and 7 others
I've had it. Geand Chad la pitt

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
leave britney alone dead srs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poplo, BigBoy, CopeAndRope and 1 other person
Chadlite if you fixed your acne and worked out tbh. But @712127 is right, if you're a virgin then it's not because of how you look lol. Think you might genuinely have to "just be confident, bro" tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oxymoron, BigBoy, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
PLEASE PUT DOWN THE TIC TACS ITS NOT WORTH IT CHAD.
I BEG YOU.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: godirl, Arkantos, Deleted member 4563 and 22 others
FUCK MY PARENTS FOR HAVING SUCH SHIT GENETICS!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Subhuman Philtrum, Arkantos and 12 others
ur normie and if u cant have sex its not your looks lol

Yea he need to be more confident and take shower

He needs mole removal and skinmax to look like human to women

Idk why but you sound like foid for some reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 4804, EthnicelAscension and 5 others
Acne is diet..

I see the m&m's in the background.. :rolleyes:

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Itss_BritneyBishh and Deleted member 483
Unironically incel tier good luck in your journy to normie tier OP

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Warlow, Gren and 4 others
20190228_084150-jpg.45415
Get a grip bro. This is some low T shit. NGL I was in this same situation a couple months back. I was close to roping. But crying in public and fishing for sympathy is for foids and soyboys. As men it is our responsibility to be stoic in every way we can. If it ever makes you feel better just look up pictures online of deformed people, burn victims elephant man or something. Play some vidya or something.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 12216, inv1sible and 6 others
Are you fucking retarded, just get the red bumps removed and you're all good. After get some mental help cuz there seems to be something very wrong in there

Inject fructose asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Are you fucking retarded, just get the red bumps removed and you're all good. After get some mental help cuz there seems to be something very wrong in there
mogs me

Bro you are just depressed, any reason for that?
We both know well that cameras distort at close distance selfies...

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 483 and heroinfather

View attachment 45398

View attachment 45415
Incel mind

Yes i am depressed because i get ZERO attention from foids whilst chad gets all the attention he wants. ITS NOT FAIR!!!

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 2 others
cope tbh selfies are accurate representation
Yes i am depressed because i get ZERO attention from foids whilst chad gets all the attention he wants. ITS NOT FAIR!!!
i feel bad for u bro ur lost genetic lottery but pray u will reincarnate as chad next life gg

• +1
Reactions: pisslord, Krezo and Extra Chromosome
cope tbh selfies are accurate representation

i feel bad for u bro ur lost genetic lottery but pray u will reincarnate as chad next life gg
Chad and stacey always look good in a selfie

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, Extra Chromosome, pisslord and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Extra Chromosome

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Extra Chromosome
Are you actually crying?..... Man join the army asap. I did my time.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Extra Chromosome and pisslord
My oneitis probably has so much sex and fun and here i am rotting in my room it s pure suifuel.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 12216 and 10 others
Yeah you have incel tier looks..

Sorry bro :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, Krezo and heroinfather
Fatman mogs u to the moon

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and heroinfather
You're probably an autist who doesn't even go outside, you look NON-NT in the pics. You're not ugly but you look like a sad creep.
Being normie Tier and non-NT is game on hard mode.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
LOOK HOW SKINNY AND PATHETIC MY BODY IS

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 5143, RAITEIII and 7 others
cage

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
He needs mole removal and skinmax to look like human to women

Idk why but you sound like foid for some reason

if you think you need to be goodlooking to have sex youre beyond retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
That acne is killing your looks, get it fixed, other than that your eye area asymmetry hurts your looks too, but nothing too bad. That being said, for now, you look like a normie. Although, one look at your pics and you look antisocial as fuck, normie+antisocial=death sentence.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
It is not end of the world buddy boyo , I am 31 year old virgin and I stopped giving a fuck long time ago. Just take blackpills everyday and you will be fine
0c94e1r17xj21.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Heirio and Extra Chromosome
Bro cry it out but stop posting humiliating pics

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel and Deleted member 39
It is not end of the world buddy boyo , I am 31 year old virgin and I stopped giving a fuck long time ago. Just take blackpills everyday and you will be fine
0c94e1r17xj21.jpg
cope