Stop calling me good looking or chadlite. I AM UGLY

jfl
Get your skin fixed,lift and hold frame and you will be slaying boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Extra Chromosome and fobos
Right now youre not GL at all but you have potential to be. Like others have said , get rid of your acne. Also get eyelid surgery to fix scleral show.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and mido the slayer
jfl
Get your skin fixed,lift and hold frame and you will be slaying boyo
42040078-young-man-holding-frame-isolated-on-white.jpg

just hold frame bro

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
if you think you need to be goodlooking to have sex youre beyond retarded
Yea sure

Pay a slut and have sex with her

Are you even blackpilled??

Do you know women make judgments from the first seconds they meet you?? If they don’t find you attractive than it’s over
Right now youre not GL at all but you have potential to be. Like others have said , get rid of your acne. Also get eyelid surgery to fix scleral show.
He have a lot of moles don’t forget

Which is easy fix tbh

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
55 replies in an hour slayer

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
  • WTF
Yes i am depressed because i get ZERO attention from foids whilst chad gets all the attention he wants. ITS NOT FAIR!!!

What do you mean by zero? Meaning no woman has even approached you, or given clear IOI?

some next level shitposting going on here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Blitz, impure666 and 2 others
spotted @Psychonaut alt

• WTF
Reactions: androidcel
Ask your dad

just fix your skin you fucking faggot

some next level shitposting going on here

• +1
@impure666 fight me 1v1 now

Yea sure

Pay a slut and have sex with her

Are you even blackpilled??

Do you know women make judgments from the first seconds they meet you?? If they don’t find you attractive than it’s over

giga negative iq.. whatever man, keep being delusional

if you cant have sex with some club slut youre mega aspie or garbage looking

Sorry to break it,
You are mentally retarded

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
giga negative iq.. whatever man, keep being delusional

if you cant have sex with some club slut youre mega aspie or garbage looking
YOU are ducking retarded

extra kromom is high e low t manlet.

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Demir, kobecel and Deleted member 656
mogs OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I'm not. If I was a chadlite i would have many slays, but i don't. In fact, I have 0 slays. I AM A VIRGIN. If I was even slightly good looking I would've lost my virginity by now but I haven't. I have asked out quite a few girls and all rejected me. I am not gl. I am not chad. I am a normie at best.

People on this site have been very divided on my looks with some saying I'm Chadlite/gl and some saying I'm normie. Those people who have said I'm good looking are just giving me false hope, only for me to crash down and hate myself when I realise I'm ugly. I've been very confused about my appearance for a while and this has caused me a lot of distress.

Nearly every photo of me on this site is frauded anyway using ideal lighting condition + frowning and clenching etc. I am actually incel tier in looks.

Here is me with no frauding whatsoever, i look like complete horse shit. My frame is shit. My face is shit. I am shit
View attachment 45398

I AM UGLY!!!!!!!!!! AND IM FUCKING ANGRY ABOUT IT I WILL NEVER HAVE A CHANCE AT HAVING SEX FUCK THIS LIFE!!!! I HATE GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE I HATE YOU!!

IT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO NOT BE CHAD. I AM AN INFERIOR HUMAN BEING. CHAD OR ROPE!!!! JUST FUCKIONG ROPE IF YOU DONT LOOK LIKE PRIME CHICO IT IS OVER FOR MOST MEN.
I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW I HATE MYSELF
View attachment 45415

Incel virgins think they want to have sex but once you do, not much will change, trust me. You might find a little more comfort in the fact that you have had sex, but what you really desire is a loving relationship. I speak from experience; sex is overrated. The reason why there is such a stigma around males and their sexuality is because of frat boy culture. Frat guys don't date rape and act like players to have sex; they do it to impress others. Once you realize this, you may become happier.

Or, you may not. I'm still pretty depressed because as I mentioned before, I want a loving relationship. This is something I can't seem to achieve whether it be my looks or my personality, most likely the latter. It doesn't hurt to see people have sex on the regular because anyone can get it. Seriously, just make a tinder and set up fuck dates, it's not that hard. What you want is a relationship bruv, so start working on yourself.

I feel the same way brother

High-tier normie.

With dermatology, you're a bona-fide Chadlite.

• +1
this has to be a troll

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4563, RedPilledStemcel and 2 others
Just go to SEA have a good time

• +1
Reactions: Cretinous and kobecel