Stop caring about looksmaxing and start MONEYMAXING

LOST

LOST

Gold
Tons of dudes here talking about looksmaxing but they dont have the money or will never have it

everyone here LOVE aesthetics, but dudes...be intelligent...first money, and then be THE PERFECT AESTHETIC MALE
First things first
Obviusly get jacked, and reduce bf, that two alone will TOTALLY change how people look at you (males and females)

2020 is gonna be our year, lets GO!!!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, DidntRead, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
This will be the worst first thread of 2020

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 3962
Tons of dudes here talking about looksmaxing but they dont have the money or will never have it

everyone here LOVE aesthetics, but dudes...be intelligent...first money, and then be THE PERFECT AESTHETIC MALE
First things first

2020 is gonna be our year, lets GO!!!
Why not do BOTH ?

Do both at the same time if you can

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Chadelite and Deleted member 3962
Why not do BOTH ?

Well, kinda obvious
But surgeries are not free, how can you re-invest your money while paying surgeries?
Every male should go to the gym and eat good, every male should have low bf, if someone is not doing that...he is mad

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I am saving for my oto atm
At 2000$ :love:

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and LOST
Do both at the same time if you can

surgeries cost money
Money at the begining should be reinvested to make more money
Training and eating is something fundamental that you can do while you make your money

Well, kinda obvious
But surgeries are not free, how can you re-invest your money while paying surgeries?
Every male should go to the gym and eat good, every male should have low bf, if someone is not doing that...he is mad
No, man. I'm not talking about surgeries, i mean minor things such as applying minox, changing diet, red light therapy, chewing... All these shouldn't cost you shit ton of money, but they are indeed beneficial

No, man. I'm not talking about surgeries, i mean minor things such as applying minox, changing diet, red light therapy, chewing... All these shouldn't cost you shit ton of money, but they are indeed beneficial

that is not going to make a real difference,
Muscles and low bf will
Surgeries will

Btw, minox is something i wouldnt really recommend

You can do both at the same time.

please, read my answers before, they would apply to you as well

Its actually arguable that looksmaxing should be first, because it will be easier for you to get jobs, deals etc.

Do you know how easy it is to climb the financial ladder as a 7+ PSL male? In business???

Looks before all.

Its actually arguable that looksmaxing should be first, because it will be easier for you to get jobs, deals etc.

Do you know how easy it is to climb the financial ladder as a 7+ PSL male? In business???

Looks before all.

If you are a 3 maybe you should focus in your looks because u re just disgusting
If you are average or some above average...you wont have any problem climbing the financial ladder

Yep looks before all, bur a poor b*tch will do nothing with his ugly face, even more if you need 10000000 surgeries to look good

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Be a looksmaxed Chad, have lots of money to travel the world and slay. This is the ideal life

• +1
Reactions: LOST
what to do besides of classic wageslaving

what to do besides of classic wageslaving

invest the money properly.
Learn how to create more passive income, that is what looksmaxing should be about
People earn 10$ and they spend 10$, dont do that

Just learn how to create more income from different sources, nowadays there are a lot of possibilities

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Dragonslayer