Stop chasing happiness. It's not what we're on this Earth for.

MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Kratos cucks everyone, including you
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Gargantuan, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Stoicism aka how to be a cuck. The guy who invented stoicist philosophy was a literal greek slave and tried to invent a cope to prevent the rope. JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 4804 and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 4804 and MansNotHot
Stoicism aka how to be a cuck. The guy who invented stoicist philosophy was a literal greek slave and tried to invent a cope to prevent the rope. JFL
indeed, concious and controlled doses of hedonism mogs stoicism to death

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
It's not stoicism, being aware of our surroundings and not putting our guard down is base for survival.
That's why our brain didn't develop to feel happy all the time.
We have a much more developed frontal cortex-->logical thinking and problem solving

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
It's not stoicism, being aware of our surroundings and not putting our guard down is base for survival.
That's why our brain didn't develop to feel happy all the time.
We have a much more developed frontal cortex-->logical thinking and problem solving
Tell that to foids and society.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and MansNotHot
If you reply without reading the article you are low iq fag

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Hozay
everything you say just makes you seem more and more like a faggot

We don’t live in the stone age anymore. How often was your life in serious danger? How often have you been in fight or flight mode when it wasn’t even necessary because there was no real threat? I agree that chasing happiness is pointless but we worry too much and care to much. Survival is taken care of for most of us here and reproduction, well, others are taking care of that already and what personal benefit do you get from passing on your own genes? Chasing comfort and losing resilience can be problematic tho. But doing nothing but ldar will make you unhappy anyway. It’s hard to find a balance between stressing too much and excessive procrastination

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and MansNotHot
We don’t live in the stone age anymore. How often was your life in serious danger? How often have you been in fight or flight mode when it wasn’t even necessary because there was no real threat? I agree that chasing happiness is pointless but we worry too much and care to much. Survival is taken care of for most of us here and reproduction, well, others are taking care of that already and what personal benefit do you get from passing on your own genes? Chasing comfort and losing resilience can be problematic tho. But doing nothing but ldar will make you unhappy anyway. It’s hard to find a balance between stressing too much and excessive procrastination
I agree, this society is too fucking easy.
I want to go back there and die or survive as a normal human is supposed to.

reproduction, well, others are taking care of that already and what personal benefit do you get from passing on your own genes?
just uh, slave for society as an eunuch and pay taxes to support chads spawn
bro

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
We were not meant to thrive in happiness, on the contrary we needed to always be aware of our surroundings and not be content so that we would not drop our guard and get killed.
Happy-->guard down-->death
Read this interesting artilce that explains it in better terms, my english is utter shit.
https://theconversation.com/humans-arent-designed-to-be-happy-so-stop-trying-119262
todays society is ideal and its will probably get worse because of natural decay of societies (humans become more degenerate and find a way replace every emotion with some technology) do i wish i could go back to simpler times like 2010 fuck yea

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
Why do you faggots always post your philosophical bullshit in the Looksmaxing subforum?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and MentalistKebab
as if i'm gonna read an article written by this incel

• So Sad
I agree, this society is too fucking easy.
I want to go back there and die or survive as a normal human is supposed to.
It’s never right. You always want what you don’t have. People blame everything on their circumstances but never themselves... although blaming won’t help anyone. We need to get out of our heads fr

• +1
Why do you faggots always post your philosophical bullshit in the Looksmaxing subforum?
I can't believe how stupid you are, fucking dumb cunt on "Looksmaxing" it says "be the best version of yourself, self-improvement, surgery and more".

As Nietzsche would say: "Happiness, what for?"

• +1
I see you can't stop projecting
nah, ive noticed your posts have gone from normal to toxic retarded asshole over time. guess youre too frustrated at your lack of fully looksmaxxing that you take it out on others. youre the one projecting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
i dont wanna be happy i just dont wanna be sad and depressed all the time

• +1