Stop chewing. Your masseter hypertrophy looks like shit.

Linoob

Linoob

Diamond
2-Figure2-1.png

This is how you look.

A wider jaw is not always better.

Lighting will give away the fact that your masseters are just bloated, and that you lack actual gonial angle length and projection.

Nothing can replace of jaw angle implants or properly executed filler.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Warlow, thecel and 6 others
Kill yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oueyy, bugeye, Deleted member 4946 and 31 others
Cry for my future Pitt jaw

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slob, Lux, Be_ConfidentBro and 9 others
Chewing is so legit don't listen to this Jew op bhais

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, AutisticBeaner, Lux and 17 others
@Nosecel tho?

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Agree. Chewed hard mastic for months. It didn't affect my mandible, but it gave me a large volume in the cheeks. I look more bloated because of masseter congestion. Now, I'm considering a buccal fat removal or several rounds of botox injection in the masseters.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, EdwardCullen and Deleted member 7313
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Be_ConfidentBro, bimaximum and 8 others
Chewing lowers your gonial angle if you do it consistently tho

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, 5'8manlet, Catawampus and 3 others
Doesn’t mean shit if your ramus isn’t tall. Short ramus and low gonial angle looks juvenile due to lack of vertical projection.

Doesn’t mean shit if your ramus isn’t tall. Short ramus and low gonial angle looks juvenile due to lack of vertical projection.
lower gonial angle still improves projection. you can go from slightly recessed to average.

Also, chewing can make the classic mongoloid round skull (wide zygos, narrow jaw) look way more caucasian by bringing the jaw into proportion

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
lower gonial angle still improves projection. you can go from slightly recessed to average.

Also, chewing can make the classic mongoloid round skull (wide zygos, narrow jaw) look way more caucasian by bringing the jaw into proportion
It may improve horizontal projection, but sacrificing vertical projection in the process. If you have a short ramus, higher gonial angle is ideal, lest you look like a child. Just stop chewing and get an implant that will give you a longer ramus and a lower gonial angle.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Linoob
It may improve horizontal projection, but sacrificing vertical projection in the process. If you have a short ramus, higher gonial angle is ideal, lest you look like a child. Just stop chewing and get an implant that will give you a longer famous and a lower gonial angle.

💯

How else am I supposed to eat my meat then :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lux, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 6191 and 3 others
It may improve horizontal projection, but sacrificing vertical projection in the process. If you have a short ramus, higher gonial angle is ideal, lest you look like a child. Just stop chewing and get an implant that will give you a longer ramus and a lower gonial angle.
Chewing also makes your ramus longer

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas and GigaMogger
Chewing is very good for certain face types, it's often good if you need more jaw width.
For others with a wide jaw it's a looksmin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and ProAcktiv
Dogshit tier thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 6191 and GigaMogger
Chewing is very good for certain face types, it's often good if you need more jaw width.
For others with a wide jaw it's a looksmin.

I have a high gonial angle, it makes me look like shit.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
Proof?

Also, even if it did, I’d rather get an implant simply for convenience purposes. Why waste time chewing to get small increments of growth when you can get an implant and have that tall Ramus in a day?

I'll actually look better with chewing i need a wider jaw

I have a high gonial angle, it makes me look like shit.
I have a wide jaw and it'd make me look bloated and too wide.
But some people really benefit from chewing.
This is one of those things that completely depend on the individual if it's good or bad.

• +1
No it literally doesnt. It just reveals your actual ramus. Idk why people say this shit. One time i got massive swelling from fillers in that area and it made my head look like a box on one side and it was weird.

• +1
It was an extreme improvement , but it was a weird reaction i had on only ONE side.
Screenshot 2020 08 01 14 09 57

I have a wide jaw and it'd make me look bloated and too wide.
But some people really benefit from chewing.
This is one of those things that completely depend on the individual if it's good or bad.

Fair

nice counter arguement brah
did you see how bullshit pitts jaw looked when he got skinny for film? Literally no one has a naturally wide jaw thats why chewing is king. My fwhr is like 2.2 my jaw cant be that widd jfl thats Why I need that hypertrophy

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas and GigaMogger
Just post a picture of somebody with a genetic condition to prove your point theory.

Chewing hard foods all the way from prepubescence has so much evidence to support widening the dental arch, promoting alveolar bone remodelling (therefore stronger teeth avoiding the modern issues many people have), increasing bone mass in the jaw (and possibly the cheekbones), inducing forward mandibular rotations, etc etc. It is why many indigenous societies don't have teeth issues and often have strong jaws.

In conclusion, shit thread go rope.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30008, TITUS, Deleted member 1707 and 4 others
Just post a picture of somebody with a genetic condition to prove your point theory.

Chewing hard foods all the way from prepubescence has so much evidence to support widening the dental arch, promoting alveolar bone remodelling (therefore stronger teeth avoiding the modern issues many people have), increasing bone mass in the jaw (and possibly the cheekbones), inducing forward mandibular rotations, etc etc. It is why many indigenous societies don't have teeth issues and often have strong jaws.

In conclusion, shit thread go rope.

We're not talking about the guys that have chewed since they were a baby

We're talking about normies chewing in hopes of a better-looking jaw

You're not wrong, you just missed the mark on my thread lel

Edit: Also don't tell people to kill themselves, that's rude

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS and PYT
B4EDC4FD FFF8 444B AF7B C6E7F0FC7071
I would ascend with wider jaw tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 6400
2-Figure2-1.png

This is how you look.

A wider jaw is not always better.

Lighting will give away the fact that your masseters are just bloated, and that you lack actual gonial angle length and projection.

Nothing can replace of jaw angle implants or properly executed filler.
he already had a solid angle, so wider doesn't look good. And his masseter hypertrophy is from bruxism, not chewing lmao. It would take an insane amount of chewing hard shit to get masseters that big. Chewing and developing your masseters but to a lesser extent is beneficial to your looks, especially if you have a narrow lower third.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
I wish I‘d look like that. However, I have yet to see at least one person who developed such masseter hypertrophy by chewing gum

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
JFL at all these coping idiots
keep chewing horse cum idiots yoou wont get any results

We're not talking about the guys that have chewed since they were a baby

We're talking about normies chewing in hopes of a better-looking jaw

You're not wrong, you just missed the mark on my thread lel

Edit: Also don't tell people to kill themselves, that's rude
I’m not serious when I’m telling “shit thread go rope.” It’s just a common saying on this forum and it’s quite funny lol.

Regarding the topic at hand, even chewing only during adulthood would grant benefits, because I’m 17 and chewing has made my jaw shape go from decent to noticeably squarer. Especially those with low masseter insertions will benefit (less bloated look, looks more like width due to the gonion).

Nobody will get results like the pictures in the original post, because that’s caused by a disease, perhaps bruxism or some other congenital issue, chewing gum often won’t do this.

ye tbh

hypertrophy=/= gonial flare

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
dumb thread our ancestors chewed alot and had very good development and now modern society promoted a soft diet all the sudden people have no jaws. No matter what your genetics were in the past, you would've had good development because they chewed alot more than us. My chad friend has alot of masseter hypertrophy naturally (he doesn't chew gum) and his jaw mogs. Chewing is very legit

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
You must chew on the incisors. Found this out the hard way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635 and Nisse
dumb thread our ancestors chewed alot and had very good development and now modern society promoted a soft diet all the sudden people have no jaws. No matter what your genetics were in the past, you would've had good development because they chewed alot more than us. My chad friend has alot of masseter hypertrophy naturally (he doesn't chew gum) and his jaw mogs. Chewing is very legit

yeah cool bro i've also watched Mike Mews videos congrats

Jaw is solid bone
Anyone that chews is basically just exercising masseter muscles and turning themselves into a Minecraft character

Some people benefit from big masseters, others don't.

Look, fucking masseter max, chew like there is no tomorrow, and if you don't like the results just fucking do botox.

left would be mogger without the asymmetry

74D82A81 490F 4E5A A05D C50D3C4F0843

just get jaw implants bro

What happens if you chew with molars?
If you chew with just the back molars, your maxilla will rotate clockwise and anoverbite will be created and your jaw will recede.

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
did you see how bullshit pitts jaw looked when he got skinny for film? Literally no one has a naturally wide jaw thats why chewing is king. My fwhr is like 2.2 my jaw cant be that widd jfl thats Why I need that hypertrophy
Which movie?