Stop cooking with oil

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Imagine calling yourself a "looksmaxer" and then adding 5-10 tbsp of oil into your pot to cook your food, or drizzling that shit onto your side dishes. All the while it doesn't even add any flavor but contributes hundreds of empty non-filling calories into your food. To get fats you should be eating fish, meat, eggs, nuts and seeds instead

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Eduardo DOV, Ritalincel and 1 other person
jfl just use butter

but then my chicken will stick to the pan

unless I boil or microwave it but at that point I may as well just kms

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
Some extra olive oil is good for me as an ecto anyways tbh. Refined carbs and sugar is what I need to be avoiding.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, St Eroid and CupOfCoffee
It's literally the same thing. And almost void of nutrition
Well, you need less butter then oil to cook so it doesn't interfere as much with your diet, but yeah I still see your point on it

Refined carbs and sugar
Also JFL JFL JFL @ eating white bread, sugar, HFCS, or honey etc.

Well, you need less butter then oil to cook so it doesn't interfere as much with your diet, but yeah I still see your point on it
I mean if you're doing keto it might be fine since appetite is already suppressed hard on it, but for normal diet it's just gonna contribute to total calories while making your food texture nice greasy and very easy to overeat

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and jefferson
When I’m done with my workout I like to eat a fiber one brownie , and then eat dinner right afterwards with ghee

When I’m done with my workout I like to eat a fiber one brownie , and then eat dinner right afterwards with ghee
Do what you want if it fits your calories. It just makes it harder imo

It's literally the same thing. And almost void of nutrition

Non stick pans are good, as long as you don't scratch them.
HOLY SHIT AT THE DEPTHS OF HADES TIER IQ ON THIS CHADDAM!
"It's literally the same thing. And almost void of nutrition"
- Butter is essential, it gives healthy fats and has Vitamin K2 in it, which Weston Price recommends for facial development.

"Non stick pans are good, as long as you don't scratch them."
Need I say more about that?
@dicklet4incher

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Wannabe6ft2
Do what you want if it fits your calories. It just makes it harder imo
Maybe that why I have such a hard time getting ripped plus not sleeping to finish HW because I like fucking up my hormones

"It's literally the same thing. And almost void of nutrition"
- Butter is essential, it gives healthy fats and has Vitamin K2 in it, which Weston Price recommends for facial development.
It's still found abundantly in whole foods, getting it from a source of pure isolated fat is retarded. Meat, organ meats, cheeses also contain it

"Non stick pans are good, as long as you don't scratch them."
-https://www.menshealth.com.au/chemical-used-in-nonstick-pans-linked-to-making-your-penis-smaller
Need I say more about that?
@dicklet4incher
I remember seeing a headline on that, but still how tf do we know if the amount in the pans is enough to be an issue?

but then my chicken will stick to the pan

unless I boil or microwave it but at that point I may as well just kms
Then you either suck at cooking, or your pan is shit.

Then you either suck at cooking, or your pan is shit.
Stainless steel or cast iron pan + skinless chicken breast without oil = stuck to the pan no matter how good you are at cooking.

And my parents don't trust the chemicals in nonstick pans so we don't own any

JFL if you don’t cook with coconut oil

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and autistic_tendencies
Stainless steel or cast iron pan + skinless chicken breast without oil = stuck to the pan no matter how good you are at cooking.

And my parents don't trust the chemicals in nonstick pans so we don't own any
Food should never stick into a pan if it's hot enough. And tbh, there are no added chemicals into nonstick pans. Modern ones are just made of some type of hard clay

Food should never stick into a pan if it's hot enough. And tbh, there are no added chemicals into nonstick pans. Modern ones are just made of some type of hard clay
Fml just you extra virgin non stick spray fucken hell

oils me fags