STOP DRINKING MILK NOW!

Lorsss

Lorsss

currently bloated cuck, in future uber-chad
modern industry brutally exploits cows, in fact cows are genetically selected to produce more milk and are kept pregnant 12 months a year.
the result is that milk you find in supermarket contains 10 times more estrogen than milk produced in a traditional farm.
in my country, Italy, people drink milk or eat cheese in every meal, furthermore there is a common belief that you need calcium from milk and cheese to get stronger bones and avoid osteoporosis.
this is a terrible lie: the only way to prevent osteoporosis is phisical exercise, in fact bones natually increase density when you train in gym.

AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
COPE CHAD LIVES AND BREATHES MILK

CHAD KNOWS MILK IS GOOD FOR BONES

CHAD DRINKS IT STRAIGHT FROM THE GALLON

CHAD EATS FRUIT LOOPS IN THE MORNING.
And still has a better physique than Isaiah Incel who counts his calories and macros and avoids sodium and estrogen.

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Master
Posting in this thread while I eat frosted flakes tbh

left2die

left2die

A S C E N D E D
modern industry brutally exploits cows, in fact cows are genetically selected to produce more milk and are kept pregnant 12 months a year.
the result is that milk you find in supermarket contains 10 times more estrogen than milk produced in a traditional farm.
in my country, Italy, people drink milk or eat cheese in every meal, furthermore there is a common belief that you need calcium from milk and cheese to get stronger bones and avoid osteoporosis.
this is a terrible lie: the only way to prevent osteoporosis is phisical exercise, in fact bones natually increase density when you train in gym.
Im aware of this but i still drink milk :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
ZyzzReincarnate

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
ive been drinking a lot of milk my entire life bro

TBOLT

TBOLT

wasted days, days being regained
And still has a better physique than Isaiah Incel who counts his calories and macros and avoids sodium and estrogen.
Chad sits on his ass all day and looks like a greek god after 1-2 workouts.

Fat cunt

Fat cunt

Instructor
does this count for people that live in the netherlands?? ive heard that we got the most natural milk. ive been drinking milk all my life and grew up to be 6,1ft. my dad is 6 ft......

Potatoshoe12

Potatoshoe12

Banned
does this count for people that live in the netherlands?? ive heard that we got the most natural milk. ive been drinking milk all my life and grew up to be 6,1ft. my dad is 6 ft......
Netherlands food is fked, Im from poland, most of the stuff that I eat is grown by my family or comes from friends. When I came to your country for 1 month I had the worst belly pains in my life, felt like shit and lost 20 pounds, dont expect anything to be good quality there

195cm

195cm

Voor volk en vaderland
Dutch milk is chad tier. I am 6'5 because of dutch milk:soy:

Potatoshoe12

Potatoshoe12

Banned
Dutch milk is chad tier. I am 6'5 because of dutch milk:soy:
Meybe its not the milk? Dutch ppl are really tall, I think its the hormones in the meat, they pack cows and chicken with it so they will grow faster

Xenian

Xenian

Remote from reality.
what's worse, milk or soy milk?

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
Lifeisgood72

Xenian

Xenian

Remote from reality.
You'll never take my milk, glug glug glug!

Attachments

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
Im gonna go get cereal now

195cm

195cm

Voor volk en vaderland
Meybe its not the milk? Dutch ppl are really tall, I think its the hormones in the meat, they pack cows and chicken with it so they will grow faster
My brother is 6'7 and he rarely consumed milk in his teens. Its all genes.

Potatoshoe12

Potatoshoe12

Banned
My brother is 6'7 and he rarely consumed milk in his teens. Its all genes.
Diet is really important, my brother is 3 inches taller than me bcoz mother with him was more careful and ate everything healthy with me she didn't give a fk :/

weissbier

weissbier

Leave humanity behind
I dont drink cow sperm

195cm

195cm

Voor volk en vaderland
Diet is really important, my brother is 3 inches taller than me bcoz mother with him was more careful and ate everything healthy with me she didn't give a fk :/
My diet was literally cookies and candy, but still made it to 6'5 and skinnyfat af.

Potatoshoe12

Potatoshoe12

Banned
Guess What?

Guess What?

Elementalist
Shit; i drink a glass of milk every night
in my country, Italy,
Yo Pal'
Effettivamente si dice questo. In tv avevo visto però un chaddone slovacco che disse che beveva un sacco di latte.

Kirito

Kirito

Trainee
Who would even dare give up some titi milk...

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Arcanologist
@NickGurr fuck if only you were there to voice your opinion

her

her

Knowledgable
should i drink milk if i'm 16?

UltraExtremeIntense

UltraExtremeIntense

Give me milkies!

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Arcanologist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Looksmaxing 6
Demir Looksmaxing 15
Death Looksmaxing 11