STOP DRINKING MILK NOW!

Lorsss

Elementalist
modern industry brutally exploits cows, in fact cows are genetically selected to produce more milk and are kept pregnant 12 months a year.
the result is that milk you find in supermarket contains 10 times more estrogen than milk produced in a traditional farm.
in my country, Italy, people drink milk or eat cheese in every meal, furthermore there is a common belief that you need calcium from milk and cheese to get stronger bones and avoid osteoporosis.
this is a terrible lie: the only way to prevent osteoporosis is phisical exercise, in fact bones natually increase density when you train in gym.

left2die

A S C E N D E D
modern industry brutally exploits cows, in fact cows are genetically selected to produce more milk and are kept pregnant 12 months a year.
the result is that milk you find in supermarket contains 10 times more estrogen than milk produced in a traditional farm.
in my country, Italy, people drink milk or eat cheese in every meal, furthermore there is a common belief that you need calcium from milk and cheese to get stronger bones and avoid osteoporosis.
this is a terrible lie: the only way to prevent osteoporosis is phisical exercise, in fact bones natually increase density when you train in gym.
Im aware of this but i still drink milk :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Fat cunt

Apprentice
does this count for people that live in the netherlands?? ive heard that we got the most natural milk. ive been drinking milk all my life and grew up to be 6,1ft. my dad is 6 ft......

Potatoshoe12

Adept
does this count for people that live in the netherlands?? ive heard that we got the most natural milk. ive been drinking milk all my life and grew up to be 6,1ft. my dad is 6 ft......
Netherlands food is fked, Im from poland, most of the stuff that I eat is grown by my family or comes from friends. When I came to your country for 1 month I had the worst belly pains in my life, felt like shit and lost 20 pounds, dont expect anything to be good quality there

195cm

Trainee
Dutch milk is chad tier. I am 6'5 because of dutch milk:soy:

The Dude Abides

Mewing crime boss
Im gonna go get cereal now

195cm

Trainee
Diet is really important, my brother is 3 inches taller than me bcoz mother with him was more careful and ate everything healthy with me she didn't give a fk :/
My diet was literally cookies and candy, but still made it to 6'5 and skinnyfat af.

SayNoToRotting

Erudite

axedee

Amateur
COPE you watched youtube video about milk and think you discovred the wheel
it goes deeper then that tldr; milk is nactar of the gods and you are idiot for avoiding it

you'll watch me drink milk and you'll bow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 5)