Stop eating cereal!!!!

UltimateMan

UltimateMan

Gold
"Mr Kellogg, the man who created Corn Flakes, produced the cereal in the late 19th century and marketed it as a “healthy, ready-to-eat anti-masturbatory morning meal”.
He was a Seventh-day Adventist and worked as a physician who staunchly believed in celibacy and that sex was unhealthy and immoral.

Mr Kellogg was such a firm believer that sex was damaging to the mind and body that he slept in a separate room from his wife and never consummated the marriage, choosing instead to adopt all their children."
- Link: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ne...s/news-story/d22e8e7b8ed307347551c74131da4c13

He literally made corn flakes to stop people having sex and masterbating. Meaning less sex drive = less testosterone.
Smh these jew overlords really fucking everyone up. Imagine eating a product created by this cuck. Dude don't even fuck his own wife. No wonder everyones a soyboy these days.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, patricknodixon, Britishlooksmaxxer and 13 others
it's just carbs jfl

if anything carbs make me fap more tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and Deleted member 5522
Who tf even eat those shit are gay asf anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506, Deleted member 7042, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
but how will i survive without my chocolate frosted sugar bombs and chicken tendies?
V

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
Now, as summer has come around, my appetite is close to zero. It was that way at the beginning of last year's summer too. Jfl if you force-feed yourself instead of using this ability to fast and improve your health as long as it lasts

Btw, there's nothing wrong with celibacy imo

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 1476
He is also the same person that introduced male infant circumcision (mutilation) to wider public and popularized it to the point where it's still practiced today.
Only in America.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: tdawg, Deleted member 5522 and UltimateMan
Cereal = pleb food

• +1
Reactions: tdawg and Deleted member 7042
porridge is what scottish chads eat

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2733
Back in the communist era we didn't have cereals, there were tons of things that we didn't have: hamburgers, hot-dogs, pizza, chips, instant noodles, tacos, energy bars, peanut butter, avocados, mangoes, broccoli, etc.
After the fall of communism many foreign companies came here, started to sell stuff and opened fast food restaurants.
They had great success, but cereals never caught on, even though they were marketed very heavily, the Americans simply couldn't convince many Romanians to eat cereals in the morning. Peanut butter also failed to become popular here.

i just ate 2 bowls of cereal this morning and its only 11 am

Low iq thread

Who could've guessed sugar would lower test? OP should join the military for his wartime detective skills.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506 and tdawg
Studies show that carbs and fats are essential for optimum test.

Try getting an erection whilst on a low carb diet OP

Studies show that carbs and fats are essential for optimum test.

Try getting an erection whilst on a low carb diet OP
Low t,
And I'm not saying to eliminate all carbs from your diet, I'm saying don't eat sugary, incel cereals.

She makes it seem like a good thing jfl

• WTF
Reactions: UltimateMan
X1xjk24beer21
yummm pizzaaa

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Fuck I just had a bowl of special k

Cereal is low T as fuck dude