Stop eating fast food if you want to lose weight you fat fuck

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
Fast food meals have so much calories it's ridiculous, look at how much calories and sodium they have, on top of that fastfood never keeps you full, you will want to eat more and more even after you ate a whole large meal, this is why you need to cook your own food, as soon as I stopped eating fast food meals my face became so much leaner after months. Just a tip for you fatties.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Mateusz74, SexyMofo and 7 others
@LondonVillie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080, Deleted member 6789, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 1 other person
theres nothing wrong with sodium. Stop salt-shaming

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Deleted member 6789, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 275
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, SexyMofo, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Will cause bloat & give you more food cravings.
Thats another thing holy shit, i am literally never full when i eat fastfood. It will literally make you eat more and more even after you're done.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Lux
Whenever you fat fucks start craving fast food just imagine the type of people who are making your food and that obviously reflects on the quality of the food.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Whenever you fat fucks start craving fast food just imagine the type of people who are making your food and that obviously reflects on the quality of the food.
good advice greysel ngl

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Fast food meals have so much calories it's ridiculous, look at how much calories and sodium they have, on top of that fastfood never keeps you full, you will want to eat more and more even after you ate a whole large meal, this is why you need to cook your own food, as soon as I stopped eating fast food meals my face became so much leaner after months. Just a tip for you fatties.
Probably easier for the average person if they cut out fast food but I lost a LOT of weight eating McDonald’s and taco bell and all that other garbage.

My opinion is that the only way weight loss will truly work long term is if you’re not afraid to at least INCORPORATE the shitty foods you enjoy into your diet.
The people that try to go hard and eat only boiled skinless chicken or some shit are almost always going to fail

• +1
Probably easier for the average person if they cut out fast food but I lost a LOT of weight eating McDonald’s and taco bell and all that other garbage.

My opinion is that the only way weight loss will truly work long term is if you’re not afraid to at least INCORPORATE the shitty foods you enjoy into your diet.
The people that try to go hard and eat only boiled skinless chicken or some shit are almost always going to fail
I agree, thats why i have a cheat day on saturday

• +1
just had a pizza and i'm pretty damn full

• +1
Reactions: PYT
what do you recommend to satisfy the cravings?

WDYM? I saw a tall jock making my burger at McDonald's

WDYM? I saw a tall jock making my burger at McDonald's
Yeah probably had so many concussions from football season he forgot how to make a sandwich. Min Wage = lowest/laziest tier workers

• JFL
Reactions: UglyGod360
what do you recommend to satisfy the cravings?
Chicken breasts, low carb foods with protien, these foods will keep you full for hours, I also drink 0 calorie drinks too with artifical sweeteneres.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 6512
Yeah probably had so many concussions from football season he forgot how to make a sandwich. Min Wage = lowest/laziest tier workers
But we all have our humble beginnings

Fast Food is too good too tasty

• So Sad
>fatfaceguy
Yeah checks out. JFL if you consider diarrhea inducing greasy fucking food is good.
My diet used to be much worse and i had high inflammation i tweak somet things and my inflammation went 6 times less. I still it junk food but my body seems to be less sensitive to it.
Most people i know eat what they want and they arent fat or anything for me im fat cause im lazy

My diet used to be much worse and i had high inflammation i tweak somet things and my inflammation went 6 times less. I still it junk food but my body seems to be less sensitive to it.
Most people i know eat what they want and they arent fat or anything for me im fat cause im lazy
Why are you on this site if you don’t even plan on gymcelling. You know how terrible fast food is aside from just getting fat just stop eating it lol, home cooked food tastes way better anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
“Hehe I’m livin muh best life”
“Stoopid diet workout idiots we all die anyway might as well be a weak gross blob”

• JFL
Why are you on this site if you don’t even plan on gymcelling. You know how terrible fast food is aside from just getting fat just stop eating it lol, home cooked food tastes way better anyways.
Most people here dont go to the gym? I may eat shit But i dont drink or smoke. Tbh i dont know anyperson who eats strictly clean.

Most people here dont go to the gym? I may eat shit But i dont drink or smoke. Tbh i dont know anyperson who eats strictly clean.
Lots of people here say that gym is cope because they don't understand that if you aren't in shape, you're out of shape lmfao

Lots of people here say that gym is cope because they don't understand that if you aren't in shape, you're out of shape lmfao
I know gym isnt cope im just not in the mood now to go there its clear that having good trained visible muscle is a huge plus in dating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
Sure maybe not everyone here goes to the gym but honestly it’s pretty dumb not to if you’re blackpilled, even if you’re gymcelling to bulk or gymcelling to leanmaxx you either looksmaxx completely or don’t bother at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Screenshot 20200915 155339 Google
panmade pizza from dominos will keep you full

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBiceps and Hozay
@LondonVillie

• JFL
eating some dominos tomrrow for my cheat day nigga :love:
on god enjoy that shit. post pics of the pizza and tag me tommorow. panmade pizza is easily the best

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBiceps and Hozay
on god enjoy that shit. post pics of the pizza and tag me tommorow. panmade pizza is easily the best
will do bhai :love:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBiceps and PYT
High IQ. Haven't eaten McDonalds since the COVID situation and have lost some face fat. I was super addicted to snacks as a kid and need to cut that shit out next. Literally all of the sugary crap went to my goddamn face.

• Love it
Average weight is fine but if your face is still subpar even at average weight then you need to leanmaxx. And if it’s still subpar leanmaxxed then it’s probably time to go to walmart and buy some rope

I agree, thats why i have a cheat day on saturday
Dope good
Also I should clarify for people who don’t understand, when I said I lost weight eating fast food I meant I lost weight eating ONLY fast food

I would never recommend that for health reasons but anyone who’s ever said or thought “You CANNOT have fast food and not be fat.” I’m just here to say that that is completely incorrect, calories in calories out.

Basically to anyone here who’s a fat fuck with shitty low class taste buds who’s only source of happiness is eating fast food and who has tried and failed multiple times with traditional diets, count your fucking calories so you can atleast remove the fat fuck part

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Hozay
I actually think they need more calories lol... I can’t gain weight

• +1
Majority of people on Earth are what you would call 'foodies'
Only people outside of this category can eat fastfood and still be disciplined enough to lose weight

Cooking trad food is so easy only retards don't cook their own meals, you can keep them for 3 days in the fridge or even freeze them, probably losing some nutrients if you freeze.

• +1
Majority of people on Earth are what you would call 'foodies'
Only people outside of this category can eat fastfood and still be disciplined enough to lose weight
You can 100% lose weight on fastfood if you dont go overboard.

• +1
my fridge is empty, sad shit

• So Sad