Stop eating fruits, they provide no benefits aside from their vitamin content

NickGurr

NickGurr

200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST
Fruits contain Fructose and Fiber.

Fructose gets metabolized only in the liver. It does not create any glycogen, it helps with nothing within the body. It creates lipid droplets in the liver which can lead to non alcoholic fatty liver disease; it activates the JN kinease 1 which causes inflamation and blocks the insulin receptors in the liver and it gets stored as fat (while glycogen from stuff like potatoes and bread will go to other areas of the body since it is required by the body, such as the muscles)

Fiber is made of long carbohydrate chains, which cannot be broken down by the body and therefore should not have much effect in terms of nutrition. They have been shown to be able to decrease the absorbtion of glucose, and therefore lower the insulin response.

However, Fructose is not Glucose. Sugar is made out of roughly equal parts Fructose and Glucose, but they have very very different effects as I have said before. So Fiber will not (from my knowledge) lessen the effects of Fructose in any way. Not to mention the ratio of Fiber to Fructose is very disproportionate in most fruits.

---

Now, what about the vitamins? Well, you can get all of your requires vitamins and minerals from meat sources, more specifically organs, such as the liver.

This might be considered a bit of a problem by some, so it's up to you to weigh in the negatives and positives and make a decision.

---

TL;DR: Fructose provides no energy for the body, causes harm and weight gain. Vitamins can be procured from meats.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noodlelover, ToursOverBoyo2020, Chintuck22 and 15 others
Fully agree with this, fruits = water + sugar.

I ate raw veal liver and raw brain every day never felt better in my life.
But fruits have very little vitamins and minerals, and also they have less bioavailability than animal sources.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Lorsss, FutureMogger and 4 others

I ate raw veal liver and raw brain every day never felt better in my life.
But fruits have very little vitamins and minerals, and also they have less bioavailability than animal sources.
@freakofnature on suicide watch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 483
1 kg of apples

150 grams of beef liver

Apples get mogged to death.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28792, noodlelover, thecaste and 2 others
1 kg of apples View attachment 53151
150 grams of beef liverView attachment 53152
Apples get mogged to death.
Vitamin C is really what people are worried about, but some organs have high levels of that, I forget which though
BTW it would actually be better if it was sugar, since it contains some Glucose as well which your body needs. But it doesnt, its just Fructose

+ If you squeeze the juice out of, let's say, a lemon, most of the fiber is gone

Liver has Vitamin C if the cow ate grass.

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
I got those stats from Cronometer, which is not the most accurate, but you can get an idea.
Also if you don't eat carbs, then you don't need to much Vitamin C, we use a lof of it to metabolise carbs.

Vitamin C is really what people are worried about, but some organs have high levels of that, I forget which though

BTW it would actually be better if it was sugar, since it contains some Glucose as well which your body needs. But it doesnt, its just Fructose

+ If you squeeze the juice out of, let's say, a lemon, most of the fiber is gone
You should be supplement vit C anyway, it's cheap as fuck and even megadosing has no real side effects

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and NickGurr
Normal beef meat also has Vitamin C if grassfeed, its important to be fresh though, otherwise the vitamin C is the first one that goes away.

I got those stats from Cronometer, which is not the most accurate, but you can get an idea.
Also if you don't eat carbs, then you don't need to much Vitamin C, we use a lof of it to metabolise carbs.
Yeah I forgot about this too. Lots of different info and yet Vegan Gains is still coping

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, Demir and razerftw
You should be supplement vit C anyway, it's cheap as fuck and even megadosing has no real side effects
Yes you can
Yeah I forgot about this too. Lots of different info and yet Vegan Gains is still coping
Vegan Gains is just good at debating, but he kind of struggled vs sv3rige in the last debate.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560
@freakofnature on suicide watch
keto has always been a huge meme. huge majority of science proves high intake of cholesterol is inversily correlated with longevity. all cardiologist association around the world says this. number 1 cause of death is heart disease. heart disease risk is increased by elevated levels of cholesterol. dietary intake of cholesterol raises serum cholesterol.

longest living population throughotu history all lived on carb based diets (not all plant based, but mainly carb)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 685 and Ropemaxing
Yes you can

Vegan Gains is just good at debating, but he kind of struggled vs sv3rige in the last debate.
ill watch it rn

I should start making YT videos based on these kinds of information I and others post on the forum tbh
keto has always been a huge meme. huge majority of science proves high intake of cholesterol is inversily correlated with longevity. all cardiologist association around the world says this. number 1 cause of death is heart disease. heart disease risk is increased by elevated levels of cholesterol. dietary intake of cholesterol raises serum cholesterol.

longest living population throughotu history all lived on carb based diets (not all plant based, but mainly carb)
keto has also been shown to lower the cholesterol in people. Have you ever stopped looking at what you eat and think what effects your hormones have on the body? Such as the Ketones?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and razerftw
I don't know, everybody around me eats high carb and they age like shit, I am on keto since 8 years ago, I am 29 now and I barely aged since I was 21.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and ToursOverBoyo2020
keto has also been shown to lower the cholesterol in people. Have you ever stopped looking at what you eat and think what effects your hormones have on the body? Such as the Ketones?

i don't really care about trying to analyze these on a molecular level without having academically studied it. there are people who have studied this all their life and do it as their profession. i can read and comprehend research or read an ensemble of research and make my conclusion on where science stands.

surely you can pull up some studies claiming keto "lowers" cholesterol but thats bs. 80 out 100 studies will undoubtebly prove dietary cholesterol intake indeed raises serum cholesterol. usually studies where they don't get elevated serum cholesterol, they use participants with already high levels of baseline cholesterol and cholesterol elevation platues after a point. so if you take some fat fuck that eats SAD and give them double the eggs he usually eats, he probably wont have much higher cholesterol than he had in the first place, however if you remove all source of cholesterol his cholesterol levels are going to drop and his risk of heart disease significantly lessens

keto is one way ticket to heart disease, the number 1 leading cause of death world wide

Also no high carb food in nature, but time will tell, nobody knows the ideal diet.

• +1
i don't really care about trying to analyze these on a molecular level without having academically studied it. there are people who have studied this all their life and do it as their profession. i can read and comprehend research or read an ensemble of research and make my conclusion on where science stands.

surely you can pull up some studies claiming keto "lowers" cholesterol but thats bs. 80 out 100 studies will undoubtebly prove dietary cholesterol intake indeed raises serum cholesterol. usually studies where they don't get elevated serum cholesterol, they use participants with already high levels of baseline cholesterol and cholesterol elevation platues after a point. so if you take some fat fuck that eats SAD and give them double the eggs he usually eats, he probably wont have much higher cholesterol than he had in the first place, however if you remove all source of cholesterol his cholesterol levels are going to drop and his risk of heart disease significantly lessens

keto is one way ticket to heart disease, the number 1 leading cause of death world wide
so youre trying to disprove my point that keto doesnt increase cholesterol by saying high cholesterol is bad? what?
Also no high carb food in nature, but time will tell, nobody knows the ideal diet.
this. but fructose's mechanisms in the body are well known. You can eat low fat, sure, but we re talking about fruits here, not keto

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
so youre trying to disprove my point that keto doesnt increase cholesterol by saying high cholesterol is bad? what?

no man, you didnt understand my point. studies where "dietary cholesterol intake doesn't raise serum cholesterol" are usually studies done on people with high cholesterol. if you take people with low cholesterol(vegans for example) and give them dietary cholesterol, their serum C. levels will skyrocket in short amount of time, which then lessens as it gets higher as it platues. cholesterol studies and results very much depend on participants.

vegans have lowest cholesterol levels and lowest risk of heart disease and all-cause mortality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
no man, you didnt understand my point. studies where "dietary cholesterol intake doesn't raise serum cholesterol" are usually studies done on people with high cholesterol. if you take people with low cholesterol(vegans for example) and give them dietary cholesterol, their serum C. levels will skyrocket in short amount of time, which then lessens as it gets higher as it platues. cholesterol studies and results very much depend on participants.

vegans have lowest cholesterol levels and lowest risk of heart disease and all-cause mortality
You sound exactly like Vegan Gains

• +1
Reactions: birchman, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 483
also im not trying to advocate vegan diet is healthiest by any means. im not vegan myself (i eat mostly plant based ,but not 100%)

i dont have any moral obligation or agenda towards any diet, i just want to be healthiest and live longest just as anyone and I clearly see keto based diets are surely not the answer. not that vegan diets ARE the answer, i have no fucking idea, science didnt figure out everything. but for now it seems best possible option

(for reference, i eat 95% plant based diet with 5% remaining fish oil supplement and hydrolised beef collagen peptid)

I agree nobody knows exactly the best diet for longevity.

In my case I feel like shit on carbs: bloated, candida, acnee, high water retention, sleepy etc., on high fat all these goes away, but this is just me.

Time will tell, we need to wait at least another 20-30 years to see how the current high fat eating people do compared to rest.

I put my trust more in what I consider that we ate for millions of years, than what most scientist say about cholesterol and stuff.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover
also im not trying to advocate vegan diet is healthiest by any means. im not vegan myself (i eat mostly plant based ,but not 100%)

i dont have any moral obligation or agenda towards any diet, i just want to be healthiest and live longest just as anyone and I clearly see keto based diets are surely not the answer. not that vegan diets ARE the answer, i have no fucking idea, science didnt figure out everything. but for now it seems best possible option

(for reference, i eat 95% plant based diet with 5% remaining fish oil supplement and hydrolised beef collagen peptid)
so whats your opinion on the negative effects of fruit? you think thats healthy?

I agree nobody knows exactly the best diet for longevity.

In my case I feel like shit on carbs: bloated, candida, acnee, high water retention, sleepy etc., on high fat all these goes away, but this is just me.

Time will tell, we need to wait at least another 20-30 years to see how the current high fat eating people do compared to rest.

i mean for longevity, science has some data. they're called "blue zones" i think, areas where they documented longest living popualtions. they werent vegans, but they usually have 3/4 of their daily kcal intake from grains. obviously things like stress-free lifestyle, genetics, environmental impact matters, but still it gives a reasonable indication that carbs are definitely "not bad".

for feeling good, i'll agree that people may feel bad on high carb, but usually in many cases this can be solved with switching carb sources. given that you dont have gastrointernal issues, SIBO etc. if your microbiome is well functioning, good carb sources shouldnt be a problem tbh.

me personally i've been on carb based diet since 5 years old and im 23 now. i eat around 3-3500 kcal daily of which at least 2500 are carbs and im not bloated, have perfect digestion etc. and building a lot of muscle in the process.

so whats your opinion on the negative effects of fruit? you think thats healthy?

im not well read of mechanism around fruits, but i know that fruitarian vegans are actually fucking retarded and ruining their health crazy fast. i think its far fetched to say fruits are bad for you, in small amounts i dont think they contribute to any disease or bodily malfunction. they would have studies by now about it, if they did. in big amount it can maybe be bad, i havent read studies on it

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and SikKunt
i mean for longevity, science has some data. they're called "blue zones" i think, areas where they documented longest living popualtions. they werent vegans, but they usually have 3/4 of their daily kcal intake from grains. obviously things like stress-free lifestyle, genetics, environmental impact matters, but still it gives a reasonable indication that carbs are definitely "not bad".

for feeling good, i'll agree that people may feel bad on high carb, but usually in many cases this can be solved with switching carb sources. given that you dont have gastrointernal issues, SIBO etc. if your microbiome is well functioning, good carb sources shouldnt be a problem tbh.

me personally i've been on carb based diet since 5 years old and im 23 now. i eat around 3-3500 kcal daily of which at least 2500 are carbs and im not bloated, have perfect digestion etc. and building a lot of muscle in the process.

im not well read of mechanism around fruits, but i know that fruitarian vegans are actually fucking retarded and ruining their health crazy fast. i think its far fetched to say fruits are bad for you, in small amounts i dont think they contribute to any disease or bodily malfunction. they would have studies by now about it, if they did. in big amount it can maybe be bad, i havent read studies on it
well any ammount of fruit is bad since as Ive said, all of it goes trough the liver and only the liver, and its not an energy source to the body

In the long term there definitely will be bad effects which will probably be blamed on anything but fruit since muh fruit is good for you

any studies on high fructose diets, if they exist, are jewish ones since the well known metabolism of fructose is well known and is not different for people

• +1
well any ammount of fruit is bad since as Ive said, all of it goes trough the liver and only the liver, and its not an energy source to the body

In the long term there definitely will be bad effects which will probably be blamed on anything but fruit since muh fruit is good for you

any studies on high fructose diets, if they exist, are jewish ones since the well known metabolism of fructose is well known and is not different for people
It depends how much fruits you eat, fruits contain both fructose and glucose, for example bananas have 2 times more glucose than fructose, where other fruits have the opposite, or even ammounts.

I don't think there are any zones that eat full keto/carnivore mode with good sources + good medical infrastructure, that's why we have to wait for this new wave of keto/carnivore people that live in well developed countries. We can't look at at Maasai life span that get eaten by lions and 0 medical infrastructure.

Last edited:
It depends how much fruits you eat, fruits contain both fructose and glucose, for example bananas have 2 times more glucose than fructose, where other fruits have the opposite, or even ammounts.

I don't think there are any zones that eat full keto/carnivore mode with good sources + good medical infrastructure, that's why we have to wait for this new wave of keto/carnivore people that live in well developed countries. We can't look at at Maasai life span that get eaten by lions and 0 medical infrastructure.
Even if they had glucose, it doesnt matter. It would be as damaging as Sugar, which is Fructose+Glucose. Their metabolisms dont interact with each other

Even if they had glucose, it doesnt matter. It would be as damaging as Sugar, which is Fructose+Glucose. Their metabolisms dont interact with each other
Yes I am just pointing out that fruits contains both types of carbs.

are you sure fructure only gets metabolised in liver AND cannot be furthermore used, seems very far fetched? first results in google, i keep reading about "fructolysis" biological process of which says fructose can be converted to glycogen

are you sure fructure only gets metabolised in liver AND cannot be furthermore used, seems very far fetched? first results in google, i keep reading about "fructolysis" biological process of which says fructose can be converted to glycogen

i read studies from the pubmed index as opposed to wikipedia articles written by some buzzfeed writter hole

maybe im wrong who knows, but they all refer to the pathway above

ill look into it

this is because plant food is mostly low on calories and metabolism slows itself so you age more slowly. It is proven on mice that mice who are taking 1/3 less calories live longer and age slower than regular mice

• +1
Fructose yes is metabolised in the liver fully, it has nothing to do with insuline, and yes a part of it is converted to glycogen, which is stored in the liver, and not in the muscle like the glycocen coming from glucose.

this is because plant food is mostly low on calories and metabolism slows itself so you age more slowly. It is proven on mice that mice who are taking 1/3 less calories live longer than regular mice
metabolizes me

Just wait for me another 10-20 years, I will continue to be full keto/carnivore mode with low caloric restriction, weekly 24 + hours fasts, and good sources of food. If I am not still slaying JBs at that time it means I aged like shit and my diet failed me.

• +1
Just wait for me another 10-20 years, I will continue to be full keto/carnivore mode with low caloric restriction, weekly 24 + hours fasts, and good sources of food. If I am not still slaying JBs at that time it means I aged like shit and my diet failed me.

i think genetics and environment have bigger impact tbh (given that you dont eat some super extremist diet like fruitarians). sunlight, stress, quality of air and shit like that

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
i think genetics and environment have bigger impact tbh (given that you dont eat some super extremist diet like fruitarians). sunlight, stress, quality of air and shit like that
Tbh I hope this would not be true and that diet would play a bigger role, otherwise it's not fun knowing that everything is already written since birth.

With sunlight I agree, it can age your skin really bad.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 483, razerftw and 1 other person
I only commented because I wanted to see this tbh
View attachment 53161
It's gone

So basically there are 0 studies on keto/carnivore people that eat from good sources and live in 1st/2nd world countries, looking around me I see so many bad results of people eating carbs so it's my duty to try something different and that feels that we did for million of years and see how it goes.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Krezo
The list of benefits that the Carnivore diet has and the ilnesses that it cures it is astounding.
If you're depressedcel or anxietycel, you must give it a try.

Long term, this diet may actually be the fountain of youth

@NickGurr can you make a diet thread where you explain everything needed to dietmaxx? You seem very knowledgeable on the subject.

That's not even accurate, liver has way more vit c, d, k and e than that graph shows.
source

@NickGurr can you make a diet thread where you explain everything needed to dietmaxx? You seem very knowledgeable on the subject.
i dont know everything yet, i will when i do

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
That's not even accurate, liver has way more vit c, d, k and e than that graph shows.
Yes, that's why I said that it's not very accurate, but you can have an idea of the difference between fruits and organs.
Just eat organ meat, beef, fish, eggs (if you tolerate), fish eggs, clams, butter, cheese (if you tolerate), millk (if you tolerate) and see you at 100+ years old.

Last edited:
Just don't eat fruit bro

• +1