Reactions: noodlelover, SayNoToRotting and NickGurr
just eat kale theory

cope.

chads drink milk and eat fruits and they are good looking

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
cope.

chads drink milk and eat fruits and they are good looking
never said it affects your looks (except for the fat gaining part ofc)

in any way, we all know we re inferior to chads genetically

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Guess who is back from eating an entire pack of delicious strawberries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, HighIQcel, St Eroid and 2 others
Carnivore diets are the most based. Eating much meat is the best option for gymmaxxing and losing bodyfat. I almost never eat any fruits or vegetables tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and androidcel
nofruit day 0 thehe

now srs, should we drink milk, even with all the estrogen on it? i’m 16 and i’m trying to dietmaxx, but some guys here said that milk will close your growth plate earlier

nofruit day 0 thehe

now srs, should we drink milk, even with all the estrogen on it? i’m 16 and i’m trying to dietmaxx, but some guys here said that milk will close your growth plate earlier

I stopped eating or drinking anything made from milk 10 days ago, it is meme food, I only eat meat, fish, vegetables and bread

Yes you can

Vegan Gains is just good at debating, but he kind of struggled vs sv3rige in the last debate.
Vegan gains is not good at debating. All he does is type into google whatever study his opp pulled up, find a counter study to it, reference that, then personally attack his opp. Most of his videos are pretty much personal attacks disguised as something else. The entirety of the jeff nippard video was him just mocking jeff's subhuman height.
Giga-debate-pill: we live in a world where people think personal attacks and false allegations make for a good debate, rather than a respectful and civil conversation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Here's a solid reason not to eat liver:

It's fucking disgusting.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
Does liver taste nice?

why do you larp as curry then, that's like 1/16 curry
I don't larp as a curry jfl. Never have. I consider myself to be white because I practically am. If you're wondering about my avi it is simply because I find curry girls beautiful.

• JFL
Reactions: dude bro man and RedPilledStemcel
Here's a solid reason not to eat liver:

It's fucking disgusting.

It depends what the animale ate and also if it's veal or beef. From my experience raw milk-fed veal liver is the best.

Yes you can

Vegan Gains is just good at debating, but he kind of struggled vs sv3rige in the last debate.
Sv3rige is a mentally ill asylum patient bro. The dude said Richard made an "appeal to scientific studies fallacy" :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Meanwhile he says rape and murder is good.

German nutrition database, don't remember the name.
ok

i didnt look into it myself so its not like i agree or disagree

Sv3rige is a mentally ill asylum patient bro. The dude said Richard made an "appeal to scientific studies fallacy" :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Vegan gains is not good at debating. All he does is type into google whatever study his opp pulled up, find a counter study to it, reference that, then personally attack his opp. Most of his videos are pretty much personal attacks disguised as something else. The entirety of the jeff nippard video was him just mocking jeff's subhuman height.
Giga-debate-pill: we live in a world where people think personal attacks and false allegations make for a good debate, rather than a respectful and civil conversation.
Frank acted like a low T twink on his debates with Richard, meanwhile Richard was calm and collected and disproved Franks BS.
ok

i didnt look into it myself so its not like i agree or disagree

View attachment 53678
That's MilkJar not Sv3rige

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
vegan gains has 0 idea what hes talking about. he read random studies with 0 understanding of how it works

basically he ll link studies where people with high cholesterol die of heart problems

but what the fuck causes it? he doesnt care
who were the studies done on, any limitations? nothing like that

when someone explains and proves how cholesterol can do damage and how long it takes, ill stick a banana up my rectum and go vegan

vegan gains has 0 idea what hes talking about. he read random studies with 0 understanding of how it works

basically he ll link studies where people with high cholesterol die of heart problems

but what the fuck causes it? he doesnt care
who were the studies done on, any limitations? nothing like that

when someone explains and proves how cholesterol can do damage and how long it takes, ill stick a banana up my rectum and go vegan
GENETIC STUDIES PROVE THIS.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24518357

Study*

there are tens or hundreds of studies done on different aliments for example, before they are approved. drugs too

for every study proving smth theres one disproving it
Show me studies that prove there is no link between high LDL levels and Vascular diseases. Also that's just one example there are also meta-analyzes done on Mendelian Randomization studies that show causal relationships between high LDL and Vascular diseases.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
GW501516 is proven to lower LDL and increase HDL. I don't have much of a problem with keto but eating too much red meat obviously isn't good for your cholesterol.

Show me studies that prove there is no link between high LDL levels and Vascular diseases. Also that's just one example there are also meta-analyzes done on Mendelian Randomization studies that show causal relationships between high LDL and Vascular diseases.
ok, how does cholesterol act in the body?

GW501516 is proven to lower LDL and increase HDL. I don't have much of a problem with keto but eating too much red meat obviously isn't good for your cholesterol.
as above

Yes not to mention he believes that the Earth is flat.

High LDL, or total cholesterol doesn't mean shit, make a Coronary Calcium Scan on your arteries and then you can say if you are susceptible to heart disease or not.

There are many people that eat keto/high fat diets that have like perfect results after doing this test.

Probably I will get one myself to see after 8 years of mostly keto how I am doing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Been saying this for years, people think it's fucking healthy drinking pure fructose syrup water all for the sake of a view vitamins, most of which you piss out anyway.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, SikKunt, Krezo and 1 other person
Been saying this for years, people think it's fucking healthy drinking pure fructose syrup water all for the sake of a view vitamins, most of which you piss out anyway.
These days they put fructose in almost everything, when I go to the supermarket, I literally can't buy 99.9% of the products there.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and NickGurr
These days they put fructose in almost everything, when I go to the supermarket, I literally can't buy 99.9% of the products there.
i still eat some shit from there cause idc about health, only care about bf and looks

i posted this for people that claim its healthy and drink pounds over pounds of fruit juices and add fruit to every food thinking its now automatically healthy

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and razerftw
i still eat some shit from there cause idc about health, only care about bf and looks

i posted this for people that claim its healthy and drink pounds over pounds of fruit juices and add fruit to every food thinking its now automatically healthy

The conventional wisdom regarding how healthy fruits are, is deeply embedded in today's society minds, and will not change very soon, because most people appeal to authority when it comes to nutrition and how we are thought from young.

Everything is full of added sugar...

Even cornflakes! and bread

The biggest LOL are those low-fat yogurts.. that attract the dieting women.. Full of sugar of course. The irony being they would lose more weight eating full fat pure yogurt with nothing added.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, DoctorPMA and SikKunt
This. High fructose corn syrup (found in many fizzy drinks) is poison. Stay away at all costs.

The conventional wisdom regarding how healthy fruits are, is deeply embedded in today's society minds, and will not change very soon, because most people appeal to authority when it comes to nutrition and how we are thought from young.
working on my video rn. if you or anyone else wants to join me with info or voiceover, itd be great

we will tell the truth to the world, like jesus

I eat only bananas rest of the fruits are just cope

• +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA
I eat only bananas rest of the fruits are just cope
do you also like sticking them into your mouth and pretending youre giving a blowjob to tyrone?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Krezo, dude bro man and 1 other person