Stop eating fruits, they provide no benefits aside from their vitamin content

do you also like sticking them into your mouth and pretending youre giving a blowjob to tyrone?
nope i dont do all that shits ....may be u do all these things with it as gay incels And subhuman Fantasize about Chads and tyrones as they wont get their bananas in real Lol

working on my video rn. if you or anyone else wants to join me with info or voiceover, itd be great

we will tell the truth to the world, like jesus
show me what you did until now

I stopped eating or drinking anything made from milk 10 days ago, it is meme food, I only eat meat, fish, vegetables and bread
how old are you though? isn't milk important if you're still growing?

Frank acted like a low T twink on his debates with Richard, meanwhile Richard was calm and collected and disproved Franks BS.

That's MilkJar not Sv3rige
Frank Tufano? The guy who's literally transitioning? That guy is a fuck wit. Anyone who loses to that guy should just fucking end it because they failed at life.

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt
how old are you though? isn't milk important if you're still growing?
No, it's for baby cows not humans lol. Also pretty sure there's no research proving it makes you grow.
Yes not to mention he believes that the Earth is flat.

High LDL, or total cholesterol doesn't mean shit, make a Coronary Calcium Scan on your arteries and then you can say if you are susceptible to heart disease or not.

There are many people that eat keto/high fat diets that have like perfect results after doing this test.

Probably I will get one myself to see after 8 years of mostly keto how I am doing.
Eric Berg did that and it came back good, but it doesn't mean anything. Plant-Based diet is the ONLY diet that has reversed CHD by Dr. Esselstyn.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
show me what you did until now
i made the banner and logo and channel, now started writing the script

No, it's for baby cows not humans lol. Also pretty sure there's no research proving it makes you grow.

Eric Berg did that and it came back good, but it doesn't mean anything. Plant-Based diet is the ONLY diet that has reversed CHD by Dr. Esselstyn.
eric berg is a fucken chiropractor

i made the banner and logo and channel, now started writing the script

eric berg is a fucken chiropractor
Exactly, and the bloke gives out nutritional advice recommending a keto diet :lul:

keep coping with your plant diet

Not only him, plenty of other people :)
give me more examples. also they have to have been vegan trough childhood and teenagehood, like freakofnature

It's basically child abuse, parents should get jailed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Demir and NickGurr
It's basically child abuse, parents should get jailed
i agree they shouldnt just let kids decide they dont like meat and go vegan or do so because their favorite stupid faggot youtuber is a vegan

while there may be people like freakofnature that still grow normally, this definitely is not what an average kid would experience

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and razerftw
give me more examples. also they have to have been vegan trough childhood and teenagehood, like freakofnature
Tbh there aren't many examples, but height is 99% genetics so idgaf. But I can give you plenty of examples of people that drank secretions yet are short
i agree they shouldnt just let kids decide they dont like meat and go vegan or do so because their favorite stupid faggot youtuber is a vegan

while there may be people like freakofnature that still grow normally, this definitely is not what an average kid would experience
Same with feeding them keto/carnivore and other nonsense diets

Tbh there aren't many examples, but height is 99% genetics so idgaf. But I can give you plenty of examples of people that drank secretions yet are short
I can give you plenty of examples of people that drank secretions yet are short

of course you retard, it's part genetics, that doesnt mean a poor diet cant stunt growth. are we fucking plants, building our bones from CO2?

there aren't many examples, but height is 99% genetics so idgaf

lol pulling shit out of your ass thinking it will prove your point somehow

Yes if you watch Weston Price journey, you can clearly see the difference between indigenous tribes that eat animal food and people in the city eating carbs mostly, the later have more narrow faces and small palate.

Also the Maasai tribe that eats high fat/animal products, they all have fucking bones for days, and zero heart disease:

Vegan diet is basically a factory of incels and a death sentence.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
of course you retard, it's part genetics, that doesnt mean a poor diet cant stunt growth. are we fucking plants, building our bones from CO2?

lol pulling shit out of your ass thinking it will prove your point somehow
Show me studies that have linked bovine milk consumption and increased height. Also I never said a poor diet can't stunt growth you strawmanning cuck also monglols consume lots of dairy and high fat meat yet the average male height is 168 cm lol.
Yes if you watch Weston Price journey, you can clearly see the difference between indigenous tribes that eat animal food and people in the city eating carbs mostly, the later have more narrow faces and small palate.

Also the Maasai tribe that eats high fat/animal products, they all have fucking bones for days, and zero heart disease:

View attachment 54024View attachment 54025View attachment 54026View attachment 54028View attachment 54029

Vegan diet is basically a factory of incels and a death sentence.

The masai look like skinny phaggots. Plus they got genes that let them tolerate high fat diets rich in cholesterol.

Last edited:
Show me studies that have linked bovine milk consumption and increased height
I never fucking said it helps you grow you handicapped cunt, I said vegan diets can cause a growth stunt

Can your rat brain not understand the difference?

Here you claimed I should show you examples of people that didn't drink milk but still grew to 6 foot and by asking me that you sounded as if you believed milk consumption made you grow taller.

View attachment 54035View attachment 54036Here you claimed I should show you examples of people that didn't drink milk but still grew to 6 foot and by asking me that you sounded as if you believed milk consumption made you grow taller.
i dont fucking know what you meant by drink secretions. if you want to say milk say fucking milk

we re talking about vegan diets here

i dont fucking know what you meant by drink secretions. if you want to say milk say fucking milk

we re talking about vegan diets here
Okay. Nimai Delgado wasn't vegan but vegetarian for all of his childhood up till he went vegan and he's 5'9"

Okay. Nimai Delgado wasn't vegan but vegetarian for all of his childhood up till he went vegan and he's 5'9"
so hes a manlet

Tbh, but I've seen shorter people that gorged hemselves with animal products their whole life.
again, i never said a normal diet will make you grow bigger, but it will definitely bring you higher than a vegan diet, especially if you don't know what you're doing

Show me studies that have linked bovine milk consumption and increased height. Also I never said a poor diet can't stunt growth you strawmanning cuck also monglols consume lots of dairy and high fat meat yet the average male height is 168 cm lol.

The masai look like skinny phaggots. Plus they got genes that let them tolerate high fat diets rich in cholesterol.
they are all like 190+ cm and fight lions :)

its anecdotal evidence ofc but

my entire family, even distant relatives are very heavy meat eaters. they eat typical slavic style "meat with meat" type of diet. literally no one is over 190 cm within 2 generation that i know of excluding myself and im 201 cm

some really retarded genetic recombination

both grandads manlets, great grandads manlets, father 185 cm, mother 178 cm

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
they are all like 190+ cm and fight lions :)
Doesn't change the fact they look like skinny phaggots :)
again, i never said a normal diet will make you grow bigger, but it will definitely bring you higher than a vegan diet, especially if you don't know what you're doing
I agree to disagree.

Tbh, but I've seen shorter people that gorged hemselves with animal products their whole life.
and yes it's epigenetics, if they would go vegan, the next generations would have no teeth (tooth decay), sub 180 cm, and narrow bonless faces

Tooth decay if they don't know how to brush their teeth maybe lol also the next 2 are assertions that need proof.

Tooth decay if they don't know how to brush their teeth maybe lol also the next 2 are assertions that need proof.
Many people get tooth decay on carbs even if brushing, also on low carb, even if you don't brush your teeth and have shit genetics, you still have very low chance <1% of tooth decay.

People only started brushing there teeth recently.

Many people get tooth decay on carbs even if brushing, also on low carb, even if you don't brush your teeth and have shit genetics, you still have very low chance <1% of tooth decay.
Dogshit imho. My aunt eats lots of carbs and only brushes in the morning yet perfect pearly white teeth.

Dogshit imho. My aunt eats lots of carbs and only brushes in the morning yet perfect pearly white teeth.
Yes, but still a big percentage of people still get tooth decay even if brushing, way bigger than if they would be on keto.

Jfl why not?
Did you read the study?
It says the carbohydrate percentages for each group, and those people have no idea what keto is they just answered randomly to some questions.

Did you read the study?
It says the carbohydrate percentages for each group, and those people have no idea what keto is they just answered randomly to some questions.
Well the low carb people had <40% of kcals coming from carbs so it means that even if they weren't on a literal keto diet their lower carb consumption still had an impact on their lifespan.

Well the low carb people had <40% of kcals coming from carbs so it means that even if they weren't on a literal keto diet their lower carb consumption still had an impact on their lifespan.
Still that's not the same thing, they were not in the state of ketosis, carbs + fats is deadly combination, also it matters what fats you eat, you need high quality fats, not oils

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
Still that's not the same thing, they were not in ketosis, carbs + fats is deadly combination
I guess. Did you ever get sick from eating raw meat?

no surprise some mulatto eating tons of soy and sugar daily isnt able to read a study

I didn't get.
I ate raw oragns daily almost

thought he meant muscle meat my bad
Bart Kay is gay he only looks at mechanistic studies like a goon and bases everything off of some stupid mechanism.
how does cholesterol work in the body to produce heart damage or whatever you say it does?

I didn't get.
I ate raw oragns daily almost

Cuz I tried raw liver, raw sirloin and cooked rib eye after 6 months of plant-based diet and I got a fever all 3 times, felt like wank. Only thing that didn't make me sick was raw egg.

Cuz I tried raw liver, raw sirloin and cooked rib eye after 6 months of plant-based diet and I got a fever all 3 times, felt like wank. Only thing that didn't make me sick was raw egg.
because you ate plants for 6 months perhaps