Stop eating fruits, they provide no benefits aside from their vitamin content

no surprise some mulatto eating tons of soy and sugar daily isnt able to read a study

thought he meant muscle meat my bad

how does cholesterol work in the body to produce heart damage or whatever you say it does?

I also eat rib eye sometimes raw, but usually I put it on the grill for few minutes (blue - rare)
Cuz I tried raw liver, raw sirloin and cooked rib eye after 6 months of plant-based diet and I got a fever all 3 times, felt like wank. Only thing that didn't make me sick was raw egg.
weird, maybe you are destined to be plant based after all xax

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
no surprise some mulatto eating tons of soy and sugar daily isnt able to read a study

thought he meant muscle meat my bad

how does cholesterol work in the body to produce heart damage or whatever you say it does?
M8 mechanisms aren't even relevant when randomized mendelian studies show direct link between high LDL and vascular diseases DUE TO GENETICS. Also Eskimos died of CHD as well
because you ate plants for 6 months perhaps
No

M8 mechanisms aren't even relevant

so knowing what cholesterol actually does isnt relevant but studies showing simple correlation are?

so knowing what cholesterol actually does isnt relevant but studies showing simple correlation are?
It's causation you buffoon,If high LDL due to genetics gives you higher CHD chance then wth is there even to debate.

M8 mechanisms aren't even relevant when randomized mendelian studies show direct link between high LDL and vascular diseases DUE TO GENETICS. Also Eskimos died of CHD as well

No
That's not true, eskimos didn't have CHD, only recently in the last 50-80 years they switched from there natural high fat diet to a modern wester diet higher in carbs that's why, read here http://www.cardiobrief.org/2016/07/29/changes-in-eskimo-diet-linked-to-increase-in-heart-disease/

Also I'm sure there are mechanisms I'm just not in state to explain all of them. Debate Richard IF you'd like to get assraped by him JFL.
ok, how do they do that
Cuz genes lolz

Also I'm sure there are mechanisms I'm just not in state to explain all of them. Debate Richard IF you'd like to get assraped by him JFL.

Cuz genes lolz
whos richard

cuz genes lolz

if you dont know what youre saying dont debate

Ate today like 20 grams of cholesterol, feels good

Vegan Gains
pretty sure he cant even get it up from all that estrogen in his body

Ate today like 20 grams of cholesterol, feels good

Vegan Gains
That's literally impossible
so we should also stop getting calcium? also waste material from where

and they just form randomly?

also its 500 year old JFL
Exactly that's why I linked it, because then you can't say "ugh carbz cauzed it lolz"

Exactly that's why I linked it, because then you can't say "ugh carbz cauzed it lolz"
never said carbs caused it, why would i say that

pretty sure he cant even get it up from all that estrogen in his body
Estrogen from where? 19 inch biceps btw, what ur size?
never said carbs caused it, why would i say that
I assumed you'd say that since you claim high LDL doesn't. What causes it in your opinion then?

soy + sugar

and i dont measure my biceps + am cutting rn
soy doesn't elevate estrogen since soy contains phytoestrogens unlike milk which contains mammalian estrogen.

soy doesn't elevate estrogen since soy contains phytoestrogens unlike milk which contains mammalian estrogen.
unlike milk which contains max 5pg of bioavailable estrogen, if even, phytostrogens do affect your hormones

Are you sure? 400 grams of beef brain has around 14 grams of cholesterol, plus I ate eggs, fish, cheese, raw goat milk, liver

• Love it
Reactions: NickGurr
Are you sure? 400 grams of beef brain has around 14 grams of cholesterol, plus I ate eggs, fish, cheese, raw goat milk, liver
Okay, well I didn't assume you ate that much fucking brain jeez. Plz don't tell me you ate them raw as well, cuz then prions will be having a fun time up there:p

Okay, well I didn't assume you ate that much fucking brain jeez. Plz don't tell me you ate them raw as well, cuz then prions will be having a fun time up there:p
of course raw, same like in that video I posted above, I only eat organs raw

I am good friends with Frank Tufano I will do his website t

I hope not, I will start the Black Death in my city hahaha
You're joking about the Frank thing right?

I am not, you will hate me haha

That Phytoestrogens elevate estrogen levels in humans

Bruh
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/buboni...h-kills-couple-in-mongolia-eating-raw-marmot/
I know you probably don't eat rodents but be careful not to get something deadly from eating all that raw flesh.

they can throw off hormones bound to the SHBG and increase the ammount of estrogen + they attach to the estrogen receptors, making the body create more estrogen + E receptors and fuck up your body, especially if you stop eating them at some point, but will even if you dont. kind of like some aromatase inhibitors that cause execess estrogen once you stop taking em

I am not, you will hate me haha
I don't get why people like Frank, he's such a twink and spouted horseshit on the debate with him and Richard.

they can throw off hormones bound to the SHBG and increase the ammount of estrogen + they attach to the estrogen receptors, making the body create more estrogen + E receptors and fuck up your body, especially if you stop eating them at some point, but will even if you dont. kind of like some aromatase inhibitors that cause execess estrogen once you stop taking em
Okay, I guess avoid them. I don't eat soy myself but I do drink soy milk sometimes:soy:
we are just collaborating, he is my client basically
Huh okay then.

Okay, I guess avoid them. I don't eat soy myself but I do drink soy milk sometimes:soy:
try almond milk tbh, maybe youll like it

Free Testosteron Power

too bad theres also more free estrogen. but its also possible it could only be either one of them alone (ofc there are other hormones bound to SHBG but whatva)

nice bro, almond good
There is also albumin bound testosteron

I will do my hormonal blood work panel (including testosterone) these days to compare wtih the results I got when I was 20 eating carbs.

I will do my hormonal blood work panel (including testosterone) these days to compare wtih the results I got when I was 20 eating carbs.
200 ng/dl HIGH T BEAST

but one of my friends got like 1100 so fml