Stop fucking drooling over girls you imbecile

dreez

dreez

Greycell looking ass
What the fuck is up with dudes nowadays praising women like their gods?
Seriously, everywhere I go on the Internet whether it be tiktok or instagram guys is literally trying so hard on women.
Take a look on twitch- Imagine sitting in a "just chatting" stream and donating money and praising female streamers like they are the top tier of humans when in reality you'll never talk the person irl.
I'm tired of girls thinking they're better and even more tired of seeing men spending hours watching them literally doing nothing.
This can be translated to irl aswell - Men are getting more and more pussies when it comes to females.
Females nowadays is living on cloud 9. All these men praising them like they are a goddess is baffling me.

Get tf out of your cum infused chair and start hunting them irl you little sorry ass.

I wish more people were like dababy for example.
The dude doesn't give a fuck about your status or who tf you are as a woman.

Take a look for yourself

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 7465, Chadelite and 19 others
realtalk

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and dreez
Theyre indeed submissive faggots. Anyone who cares about woman and love is a soyboy fag in my book

• +1
Reactions: dreez
That slut is so hot

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6997
Im only like that eith my oneitis tbh

Based thread,Mirin

Solid post graycel.
Ill make sure to God that if I slip and am caught simping I will be publicly executed

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Brutal blackpill

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
Imagine living in 2020... clown world.

• +1
Reactions: dreez and lifestyle21873
brand new lamborghini fuck a cop car

• +1
Reactions: PYT
agreed, approaching in real life really gets the adrenaline rush tbh

based gaycel

• Hmm...
NEVER

@deer @alexjones @EreptileDysfunction

Attachments

• 1595550674838.png
    1595550674838.png
    152.2 KB · Views: 9
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, goat2x, deer and 2 others
nikola tesla was 2meters tall, not suhuman. and he never married.

"I worshiped at the feet of the creature I had raised to this height, and, like every true worshiper, I felt myself unworthy of the object of my worship." But his attitude towards the female gender had recently soured:

“Now the soft-voiced gentle woman of my reverent worship has all but vanished,” Tesla told a reporter in 1924. “In her place has come the woman who thinks that her chief success in life lies in making herself as much as possible like man—in dress, voice and actions, in sports and achievements of every kind.”
“The world has experienced many tragedies, but to my mind the greatest tragedy of all is the present economic condition wherein women strive against men, and in many cases actually succeed in usurping their places in the professions and in industry,” the inventor explained in cringe-worthy detail. “This growing tendency of women to overshadow the masculine is a sign of a deteriorating civilization.”

• +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000, Dylan2, Deleted member 4106 and 4 others
1DAB3BE6 F4F6 4BE0 AC67 4BF0D431833A

Did I ask?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: dreez and goat2x
Seriously, everywhere I go on the Internet whether it be tiktok or instagram guys is literally trying so hard on women.
Take a look on twitch- Imagine sitting in a "just chatting" stream and donating money and praising female streamers like they are the top tier of humans when in reality you'll never talk the person irl.
I'm tired of girls thinking they're better and even more tired of seeing men spending hours watching them literally doing nothing.
This can be translated to irl aswell - Men are getting more and more pussies when it comes to females.
Females nowadays is living on cloud 9. All these men praising them like they are a goddess is baffling me.

Get tf out of your cum infused chair and start hunting them irl you little sorry ass.

Take a look for yourself

I'm only like that with girls that show interest in me first. But not to the point of throwing money at them tho

Take a look for yourself

high iq thread

" It’s hilarious to see all white women act different in front of a black guy. I can’t contain this laughter lol. We know what you want "
another black coper

• +1
" It’s hilarious to see all white women act different in front of a black guy. I can’t contain this laughter lol. We know what you want "
another black coper
Cope