Stop going to bar for girls

A

Albanero

Bronze
Literally i see the blackpill in front of my eyes so often when average guys try to approach its disgusting.. yesterday a girl was dancing on the bar and a guy approached her and she pushed him with her feet..he then took her shoe and throwed it away.. seriously its not worth going to bars for girls if you are not above average..its just destroying your confidence..this girl was nothing special also..the average English toilet drunk etc..

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MammothActuary, Mateusz74 and BrettyBoy
yesterday a girl was dancing on the bar and a guy approached her and she pushed her with his feet..he then took her shoe and throwed it away..

day game is the way forward

• +1
Reactions: Albanero
Jfl at going to the bar to get rejected by roasties. If there's no JB in the bar don't go

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Festrunk and Demir
If you approach you're bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Why is your ugly ass still here

Literally i see the blackpill in front of my eyes so often when average guys try to approach its disgusting.. yesterday a girl was dancing on the bar and a guy approached her and she pushed him with her feet..he then took her shoe and throwed it away.. seriously its not worth going to bars for girls if you are not above average..its just destroying your confidence..this girl was nothing special also..the average English toilet drunk etc..

What kind of bitch move is that? Go the gym and get big and foids will be all over you

• WTF
Reactions: MammothActuary
So whats the plan
Looksmax to the point where women either approach you or give you a greenlight to approach, which is basically a look that says "fuck me now".

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
rockndogs

I mean approaching as an unattractive male is bluepilled
True but also beeing low inhib and not giving a fuck its also a good option..if you get rejected and you are not fazed then its ok for you..i seen some below average approach drunk girls with some success

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MammothActuary and Demir
Clubs are for gl people

Last edited:
I have a problem that if I go to a bar girls will notice me because I look like a low-end budget version of a k-pop man. But I never know If they're attracted or do they find me as sexually appealing as a fucking circus monkey.

bars are for incels to suffer

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Bar is for drinks