STOP LISTENING TO MUSIC (VOICE OF SATAN)

You didn’t bully shit. People were just scared you would sit on them fat fuck.
Cope
I fought many lanklets who tought they were hot shit and i crushed them

Height doesn't mean shit when you can't throw a punch. Trust me there are many short nafris in western europe who easily could fuck you up.
Tales from the special needs classroom
A54C4BBD 08C7 422A 8F14 1E5A8BBC5E14

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 10987, goat2x and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Looks234, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
Now put me on ignore fragile bitch and fuck off

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
Didn't read a single word

فَبُعْدًا لِّلْقَوْمِ ٱلظَّٰلِمِينَ​

So away with the wrongdoing people!
23:41

I don't know why you left islam, but if you don't repent, there will come a day you will cry about it

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 10696, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person

I don't know why you left islam, but if you don't repent, there will come a day you will cry about it
Caged at your avi

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Of course you won't, you're a nigger who needs his daily dose of STD ridden nigger music.
Ngl racist jokes are some of the funniest on this forum

Can't be worse than hairloss

Can't be worse than hairloss
I know many bald men who are muslim, if you left islma because you're balding, you were just searching for an excuse, you were going to leave either way.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 10696 and Deleted member 10987
Didn't read a single word but music has subliminal messages that change your personality over time and can brainwashed you without you even knowing it
The frequency used in every modern music is damage to the brain. You can´t deny this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303 and Baldingman1998
Music is one of the biggest causes of degeneracy and filth in this day and age. Its falsehood, its the voice of satan. Why do you think they are pushing these impure filthy strippers and prostitutes like Cardi B so hard ? Its all part of a plan to turn the new generation into whores and spineless weak beta males. When you listen to music your heart gets corrupted gradually, until its completely poisoned.

View attachment 1004070 View attachment 1004072

STOP LISTENING TO MUSIC RIGHT NOW. LISTEN TO QURAN AND LISTEN TO HIGH T BASED NASHID WITHOUT INSTRUMENTS.

View attachment 1004139
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A HIGH T ARABIAN DESERT WARRIOR HEARS EVEN THE SLIGHTEST OF DEGENERATE MUSIC IN HIS VICINITY :

View attachment 1004136
Just stop enjoying life theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 10913
Who said he isnt
Cuz now he talks about hooking up and doesn’t mention Jesus in between every other word

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Again some mindless BS

Just bought new headphones to listen music at work
You will either shut up now or you will regret it later

You're a low T man Wallenberg, you don't amount to shit, and frankly no one here likes you, that's because you're a spineless coward who gave in to the New World Order and because you just insulted islam

Indeed so be it, away with the wrongdoing people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10696, Deleted member 10913 and Wallenberg
Such a shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Looks234

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lasko123 and lutte
Yes, obviously I'm seeking validation here.

Israel is the best country in the Middle East btw.
I know you're a troll, but there is half-truth in a joke, i don't care about your jokes, but don't come for my religion, when you don't even have a purpose in life and nothing to guide you

• +1
Cuz now he talks about hooking up and doesn’t mention Jesus in between every other word
He knows you guys wont listen to what he says,
He talks about it but regrets it

Your mom gave birth to shit you cursed rotter
Just lol at these guys who preach about Islam 24/7 telling people they are going to hell always end up saying the most degen shit.

Not sure how proud Allah is of you rn jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
greycel momento
Apologize now or i'll put you on ignore, you weren't shit never will be and you weren't to begin with

I only treated you nicely because you're a newly joined aspie who doesn't get much attention ether way

Don't come for my religion you spineless dog, and go back to worshipping your anime waifu

BASED THREAD. ANYONE LISTENING TO MUSIC IS NOTHING BUT A KAFFIR. MAY ALLAH GUIDE THEM TO THE RIGHT PATH
AMEEN

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 10696, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
Apologize now or i'll put you on ignore, you weren't shit never will be and you weren't to begin with

I only treated you nicely because you're a newly joined aspie who doesn't get much attention ether way

Don't come for my religion you spineless dog, and go back to worshipping your anime waifu
do it ion care

BASED THREAD. ANYONE LISTENING TO MUSIC IS NOTHING BUT A KAFFIR. MAY ALLAH GUIDE THEM TO THE RIGHT PATH
AMEEN

Merely listening to music doesnt make someone a kafir

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 12303, Deleted member 10696 and 2 others
Just lol at these guys who preach about Islam 24/7 telling people they are going to hell always end up saying the most degen shit.

Not sure how proud Allah is of you rn jfl.
Never said you were going to hell, and you don't know shit, talking about how "proud" Allahسُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ is

Our slip-ups aren't equal to your's, if you die in that state of filth indeed then hell will be your abode

As for us believers Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ is most forgiving, indeed he is over us forgiving, merciful

• +1
Islam is a jealous religion and envious of Jew masters.

• Ugh..
@Maesthetic height?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
AMEEN

Music is only a sin tho
Doesnt make you kaffir

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 9072
I like him and couldn't care less about what others think
I don't care what faceless incels here have to say and I have a 9.5 uncut cock so yeah

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Indeed brother, funny when muslims are coping many times how music is not haram cause they can't let of of their evil cope, but music honestly feels like one of the biggest evils, not matter the type of music, it drives you farther away from God. Im not even talking about modern pop or ogaa bogaa rap

I only listen to Indian music. It opens the soul to love

Posts ibn taymiyyah.

I'm supposed to take this seriously?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
all art comes from the undying thirst for the gratitude of the creation of God

wagner is so shit tbh
I can understand why, his music is quite loud and dramatic for most people. But Holst, Liszt and even Scriabin's symphonies are nice.

Posts ibn taymiyyah.

I'm supposed to take this seriously?
You are of course a Shia subhuman. The reason why you hate him is because he destroyed your retarded cult, you pissweak autistic framecel virgin. Keep barking for dark triad sunni badboys who are massacring your species AS WE SPEAK.

goodfellas GIF
tyson GIF

all art comes from the undying thirst for the gratitude of the creation of God
True, i cant imagine a life where i restrict every little shit my village elder doesnt approve of

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602