Stop posting supplements they literally don't do shit

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
They don't do shit at all I have like an entire stack of all the shit you all recommended me I probably spent $200 now on supplements they literally do not fucking work stop the cope I feel exactly the same zero gains made.

My stack was 2x as big before but I used the entire fucking bottle of every single thing you guys recommended, it's all cope, only things that work are accutane, and caffiene.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: laske.7, PYT, Deleted member 3323 and 8 others
You could open a pharmacy with the amount of vitamins you have jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577, laske.7, NothingCanStopMe and 10 others
They re there to reduce deficiencies nobody said they will make u 10psl

Nigga use your brain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, laske.7, middayshowers and 12 others
jfl its low iq to get these suppliments
everything should be found in your diet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 6997
Retards don't understand supplements are needed only if you have a deficiency, that's why they are called that. If you've already got enough of what you take, your body is gonna just shit it out.

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 6128, SixCRY and 2 others
Have you tried beta carotene?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Retards don't understand supplements are needed only if you have a deficiency, that's why they are called that. If you've already got enough of what you take, your body is gonna just shit it out.
mirin your bio lol

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
Yes didn't do shit didn't even make me orange.

I have even more supplements in my drawer like o said they don't do jack shit at all

Attachments

• 15942259360465134815214704470765.jpg
    15942259360465134815214704470765.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 108
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 7173 and 1 other person

I have even more supplements in my drawer like o said they don't do jack shit at all
Fuck major suicide fuel. I just spend $20 on it. I was hoping to become orange

Beta Carotene(Vitamin A) gets less absorbed the more you take, do some research ffs.
Also, beta carotene is insoluble in water but soluble in fat, so next time maybe eat your carrot with butter before you overdose with supplements.

Fuck major suicide fuel. I just spend $20 on it. I was hoping to become orange
Dude I was literally eating 8 carrots a day as well as megadosing beta carotene and I didn't change color at all I did it for 3 weeks maybe that wasn't long enough though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Dude I was literally eating 8 carrots a day as well as megadosing beta carotene and I didn't change color at all I did it for 3 weeks maybe that wasn't long enough though
This just proves everything on this website is megaCope. Accutane and nasal breathing(?) are the only things that actually work.

Wait, what were the resulrs your were waiting for?

Wait, what were the resulrs your were waiting for?
Literally any change at all. Skin change, mood change, anything. I feel and look exactly the same. Even ashwagandha doesn't do shit I've been through 5 bottles of it now. It does nothing. Same with L-Theanine. Does nothing. As well as magnesium citrate, does nothing. Even st. John's wort, does nothing.

They don't do shit at all I have like an entire stack of all the shit you all recommended me I probably spent $200 now on supplements they literally do not fucking work stop the cope I feel exactly the same zero gains made.

View attachment 501475

My stack was 2x as big before but I used the entire fucking bottle of every single thing you guys recommended, it's all cope, only things that work are accutane, and caffiene.
Supplements are cope unless you have a deficiency. Thats why I only take vitamin D cuz my blood test said I was only lacking that.

If you are unsatisfied with your natural self in terms of physical and mental condition, fat burning and muscle building etc. you should start blasting test.

D3+K2 is legit and probably something everyone should take, rest is debatable and depends on diet etc

I agree it's cope, but I take it for mental effects.

I look at my ugly shit tier collagen wrinkly skin and I can tell myself: 'Yo u tried everything there is. Not your fault, it's just your shit genes.'

Everytime some perfect skinned person tells me it's because of his/her 'routine' I can discard him without mental pain since I realize it's just genes.

So I will keep choking on my 20 vitamin pills tbh. cya

• +1
Reactions: thecaste and Incoming
I agree it's cope, but I take it for mental effects.

I look at my ugly shit tier collagen wrinkly skin and I can tell myself: 'Yo u tried everything there is. Not your fault, it's just your shit genes.'

Everytime some perfect skinned person tells me it's because of his/her 'routine' I can discard him without mental pain since I realize it's just genes.

So I will keep choking on my 20 vitamin pills tbh. cya
Dude in all honesty take accutane, literally after like 2 weeks of taking it my skin mogs a child's in the amount of collagen I have. Even my hair has more volume.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
What you only should be taking:
-Multi vit
-Fish Oil
-Accutane or Retin a
-Astaxantine
-Vit C

Not need for more bro

Dude in all honesty take accutane, literally after like 2 weeks of taking it my skin mogs a child's in the amount of collagen I have. Even my hair has more volume.
Like I said, be careful about the hair. My hair was super dense the first couple months due to accutane but hair fall began the fourth month. Just watch out for it

What you only should be taking:
-Multi vit
-Fish Oil
-Accutane or Retin a
-Astaxantine
-Vit C

Not need for more bro
I have all of those but they didn't improve anything. I have both fish oil and cod oil but cod oil is supposed to be better.

This just proves everything on this website is megaCope. Accutane and nasal breathing(?) are the only things that actually work.
Idk if even nose breathing is proven there is some circumstancial evidence that nosebreathing in childhood matters. Idk if it means jack shit for 18+

Accutane fr helps collagen?

only things that work for me are beta carotene and astaxanthine

Beta Carotene is pretty shit ngl, I already eat a carrot a day anyways
because it makes my food sweeter and tastier

I just take multivitamin and omega 3 fish oil

I have all of those but they didn't improve anything. I have both fish oil and cod oil but cod oil is supposed to be better.
Cod oil isn't better or worse, Cod oil has less Omega3 per gram but includes VItamin A, D and E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted

JFL calcium supplement is the worst one you can take, not only it barely works but
it has a lot of negative side effects (one of them is a much higher chance of cancer)

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
It’s over.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
already using retinA, not going to use accutane tbh.

btw my hands did turn orange when i was overdosing on beta carrotene so it def did something. Dont know about facial gains though.

View attachment 501475

Bro ur using walmart brand vitamins that are rated F on consumer websites jfl

I was megadosing beta carotene at 160,000IU daily for about a month. It was definitely noticeable and even one of my friends commented on it and said I looked orange. Even though it worked it was stupid to be dosing that high and costed a lot. For skin tone honestly either just tan with mt2 or use a good self/fake tanner, way cheaper and better looking color. Most other supps I’ve tried haven’t done much.

View attachment 501475

dude don't post this you are gonna be responsible for supplement copers suicides when they realize they spend their money on supplements and sit on the internet all day, while chad eats Doritos and smokes pot and mogs them to GNC and back

Spring Valley? Centrum? :lul: :lul: :lul:

Those are shit companies. No wonder you feel no effect. Lots of those walmart/costco household brands have fillers and overstate dosages, I would go buy supplements from Now, Jarrow, Life extension, reputable sources. Look for best PPE on each vitamin so you dont get price raped

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe

View attachment 501475

What did u take it for

ever heard of a multivitamin?

View attachment 501475

Maybe