Stop reverse-coping.

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Coping is bad. We all know that. When you get rid of your psychological coping mechanisms (and bluepilled thinking patterns) and learn to accept unpleasant realities, you've taken a big step in improving your life.

Unfortunately, many people fuck up on the next step. What you should do is utilize your new, better mindset to improve yourself, but people often take blackpill too far and ironically end up coping in the opposite direction.

Understanding how much looks matter is a good thing, but that doesn't mean looks are everything in life. Although personality won't get you girls if you're short and ugly, that doesn't mean it is pointless on your personality. When you tell yourself "personality is cope", "working out is cope", "knowledge is cope", "confidence is cope", "hobbies are cope", etc. — when you start thinking all forms of self-development are futile, you're coping even worse than you were before you got blackpilled.

Reverse-coping is rejecting the fact that you have the power to change your life and instead adopting the belief that you can't do anything about your situation. This is comforting because then you don't see the need to put in any effort. If you think self-improvement is cope, you're just coping again. Get off your ass, and put in the work.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 14264, ShowerMaxxing and 48 others
Yes, the problem is that it's just hard and a long way to actually improve oneself.

Also for many user it's over so they need this reverse coping or they would drive into suicide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, LowTierNormie, ezio6 and 5 others
"But chad can be a racist, broke, taco bell employee with no skills or meaningful relationships and still get laid". You start to see that half this site has no aspirations and the majority of their depression actually comes from their quality of life as opposed to the quality of their sex lives.

The fact that people would unironically choose to be autistic, slow, and careerless if it meant they could be good looking is mind-boggling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, ShowerMaxxing, alriodai and 8 others
Tl;Dr no matter what ur doing you are always coping and you should stop doing that, however stopping coping is also cope so there really is no way to stop coping because you will always be coping in one way or another.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Chadelite, ezio6 and 5 others
Tl;Dr no matter what ur doing you are always coping and you should stop doing that, however stopping coping is also cope so there really is no way to stop coping because you will always be coping in one way or another.

Life is coping, well said Slavecel.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
"But chad can be a racist, broke, taco bell employee with no skills or meaningful relationships and still get laid". You start to see that half this site has no aspirations and the majority of their depression actually comes from their quality of life as opposed to the quality of their sex lives.

The fact that people would unironically choose to be autistic, slow, and careerless if it meant they could be good looking is mind-boggling.
really thats mind boggling?

• +1
Life is coping however not doing anything will lead to a undesirable future

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, thecel and Subhuman trash
Good thread

It's all about trying to see reality clearly and act accordingly without slipping into nihilism and self pity

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and thecel
Gigacope thread

good thread tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, RAITEIII, Ocelot and 2 others
Bro I have never finished reading ur posts before cuz it’s too long

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 4123 and thecel
Although personality won't get you girls if you're short and ugly, that doesn't mean it is pointless on your personality.

Typo correction: …that doesn't mean it is pointless to work on your personality.

Last edited:
Nice post. I enjoy all your posts.

• Love it
Understanding how much looks matter is a good thing, but that doesn't mean looks are everything in life. Although personality won't get you girls if you're short and ugly, that doesn't mean it is pointless on your personality.

Great post but I wanted to add something to this comment.

I'm sort and ugly and my personality has allowed me to romance many gorgeous women.

One key factor in that:

My great personality is not a shallow act, I'm just this strong confident man because of the life I chose and have the personal success to go along with that.

So when I talk to a female my confident personality just shines through and I have the material to go along with my "self-made man" attitude.

It really doesn't matter if you are ugly, there are tons of gorgeous women that fall in love with some of us really ugly bros.

What matters is that you are "that guy" who does what he says he will do and lives and exciting life. You can't fake it, not for long. You have to be rea!

The best advice I give bros having trouble romancing girls is this:
Don't worry about women, work on yourself every day and if you do that then the girls will show up on their own and you'll have more than you know what to do with. Don't chase women, attract them! Be the honey they are drawn to, hit the gym, make the money, take care of yourself, and love yourself enough to become successful, and when you are that guy... They will just show up on their own.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, alriodai, thecel and 2 others
working out will fuck up your joints long term, no point in doing it if you can't access trt and hgh

• +1
Great post but I wanted to add something to this comment.

I'm sort and ugly and my personality has allowed me to romance many gorgeous women.

One key factor in that:

My great personality is not a shallow act, I'm just this strong confident man because of the life I chose and have the personal success to go along with that.

So when I talk to a female my confident personality just shines through and I have the material to go along with my "self-made man" attitude.

It really doesn't matter if you are ugly, there are tons of gorgeous women that fall in love with some of us really ugly bros.

What matters is that you are "that guy" who does what he says he will do and lives and exciting life. You can't fake it, not for long. You have to be rea!

The best advice I give bros having trouble romancing girls is this:
Don't worry about women, work on yourself every day and if you do that then the girls will show up on their own and you'll have more than you know what to do with. Don't chase women, attract them! Be the honey they are drawn to, hit the gym, make the money, take care of yourself, and love yourself enough to become successful, and when you are that guy... They will just show up on their own.

Great post!

Readers: Just to clear up any possible misunderstanding if you saw what he quoted from my post, I made a typo on

"Although personality won't get you girls if you're short and ugly, that doesn't mean it is pointless on your personality."

I meant to write: …that doesn't mean it is pointless to work on your personality.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky V Rock
copingception

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and thecel
wow you literally described me

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and alriodai