Stop talking shit about finasteride

improover

improover

#JamesGang
There's no scientific studies saying fin is as bad as everyone here says it is, only annedoctal evidence "LOOK AT DIS DOOD SAYING FIN RUINED HIS LIFE BRO"
Such complaints are the equivalent of anti-vaxxers who will base their opinion on the exceptions rather than the majority.
This study compared fin vs duta vs placebo side effects
"The number and severity of adverse events were similar among treatment groups. "
So the placebo side effect was almost as bad as the fin, therefore the fear mongering here is actually more harmful than the actual drug.
BESIDES, if you go to the doctor often he can make tests on you to see if your body is taking it well, if it's not, just stop taking it and seek treatment.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, one job away, Chadeep and 65 others
Some men want other men to live without hair. Nothing new here.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, SplendidChap, Deleted member 6373 and 71 others
There's no scientific studies saying fin is as bad as everyone here says it is, only annedoctal evidence "LOOK AT DIS DOOD SAYING FIN RUINED HIS LIFE BRO"
Such complaints are the equivalent of anti-vaxxers who will base their opinion on the exceptions rather than the majority.
"The number and severity of adverse events were similar among treatment groups. "
So the placebo side effect was almost as bad as the fin, therefore the fear mongering here is actually more harmful than the actual drug.
BESIDES, if you go to the doctor often he can make tests on you to see if your body is taking it well, if it's not, just stop taking it and seek treatment.
Go on propecia help and look a the picture proof it fucks some people up. There was a thread here not so long ago with a guy killing himself because it fucked up his skin. True most people will not get sides and I encourage every man to give it a go. But it DOES fuck some people up. I was forced to quit it myself many years ago.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Ritalincel, joeveniro and 19 others
Go on propecia help and look a the picture proof it fucks some people up. There was a thread here not so long ago with a guy killing himself because it fucked up his skin. True most people will not get sides and I encourage every man to give it a go. But it DOES fuck some people up. I was forced to quit it myself many years ago.
Legit. So, how do you prevent yourself from going bald now?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, TheAscendedOne, BigBoy and 1 other person
finasteride is the elixir of the gods, dont listen to faggs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, zeshama, Deleted member 8853 and 28 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toptearmm, chadpreetcel123, MiroslavBulldosex and 5 others
You are a greycel fag op, rope
Fin disturbs the natural process in the body, it's very unreliable and unpredictable

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 13787, SplendidChap and 34 others
Gallons of men, man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 5634, Taylorswift and 14 others
Btw a 2019 Reuters investigation showed that Merck (Pharma-Company) found evidence of persistent side effects in their original clinical trials and did not disclose it in their warning label.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wollet2, pizza, poloralf and 15 others
Btw a 2019 Reuters investigation showed that Merck (Pharma-Company) found evidence of persistent side effects in their original clinical trials and did not disclose it in their warning label.
didnt read lol
proof

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington, TheAscendedOne and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Fin disturbs the natural process in the body, it's very unreliable and unpredictable
you were once a greycel

• +1
Reactions: SplendidChap, Deleted member 2205, LooksJourney and 5 others
I know this is a bit unusual, but here are some sources backing up your claim.

• +1
Reactions: lonelystoner, PenileFacialSurgery, TheAscendedOne and 3 others
I know this is a bit unusual, but here are some sources backing up your claim.

Thank you.
@Vidyacoper

• +1
Reactions: lonelystoner and TheAscendedOne
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, SteveRogers, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
keep taking tranny drugs bro what could go wrong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, .👽., Deleted member 3583 and 19 others
Dude, I really think you didn't pay attention to what I wrote, because I literally addressed this point in the first sentence.

You should rope because so low IQ that you actually think you understand something about statistics or drugs.
ANY FUCKING DRUG DISTURBS THE NATURAL PROCESS OF THE BODY, WHAT KIND OF ARGUMENT IS THAT?
That does not address any of my points but that's a good thing to know.

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington, gymislife, Deleted member 1332 and 2 others
Bars

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, manletofpeace81, TheAscendedOne and 1 other person
Its risky but the only working treatment for norwooding so...

• +1
Reactions: onnysk, Ritalincell, Incoming and 7 others

You're either stupid or malicious.
For many men, finasteride ruins their memory and their sexual function.
Pushing this crap this is sabotage.
He's hoping more men become impotent and pose no competition.
Get out of here with this subterfuge bullshit.
You've only made a few posts but I can already tell you're an absolute cockroach.
One of those bots that spam Disqus threads with offers to work from home for $10k/month would contribute more than you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, SplendidChap, Deleted member 4464 and 11 others
It works for many people. Almost everyone experiences a drop in sex drive. Many experience erectile dysfunction. Some unlucky bastards experience penis shrinking/shape change, depression, permanent erectile dysfunction, numb penis and so forth. The % experiencing irreversible sides is concerning. Everyone makes their own decision. I use roids. A DHT derivatives called masteron for example makes me feel like the king of the jungle, an alpha, manly as fuck and of course horny as fuck. It even makes my penis tip more sensitive and red. I've been juicing so hard my ex swore the shit grew my dick. Lowering natural dht does the opposite. It just happens slowly so you won't even notice when you've turned into a cuck.

Also lol at going to doc to see if your body takes it well. They don't even know how people end up permanently fucked up or how to treat them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SplendidChap, TrestIsBest, .👽. and 18 others
DHT makes u feel like a god, without it u are a mere dog

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 4464 and 11 others
You're either stupid or malicious.
For many men, finasteride ruins their memory and their sexual function.
Pushing this crap this is sabotage.
He's hoping more men become impotent and pose no competition.
Get out of here with this subterfuge bullshit.
You've only made a few posts but I can already tell you're an absolute cockroach.
One of those bots that spam Disqus threads with offers to work from home for $10k/month would contribute more than you.
"many men" how many is your many? I could say many people have bad side effects with vaccines, should people not get vaccinated now? Honestly, how low IQ do you have to be to not understand that you basically said NOTHING! You have no data, no statistics, no arguments. Yet you don't want people taking something that will help them, why? Because you're the malicious one, just fucking kys and stop ruining other people's lives you absolute low IQ roach pos. Nice projection cunt

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington, Deleted member 1332 and TheAscendedOne
L_rz_CJf4bODs_UX9mjPW8PXtlE0mHhkDyGIti86tAk.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, onnysk, LowTierNormie and 20 others
fuck that

minoxidil fucked my hair so hard tooo

both are fucking poison

just use the oilblends, dermaroll, or get a toupee. they actually look god tier and never fall off. look up jon hamm his is proof. also called hair systems

some crazy stem cell shit is coming out soon as well theres already huge gains and its testing

also codemax and get a hair transplant for 7k or less overseas

dont take this fucking jew poison u have to take twice everyday, it makes u age like crazy and also the second u stop ur hair drops out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 3583, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
fuck that

minoxidil fucked my hair so hard tooo

both are fucking poison

just use the oilblends, dermaroll, or get a toupee. they actually look god tier and never fall off. look up jon hamm his is proof. also called hair systems

some crazy stem cell shit is coming out soon as well theres already huge gains and its testing

also codemax and get a hair transplant for 7k or less overseas

dont take this fucking jew poison u have to take twice everyday, it makes u age like crazy and also the second u stop ur hair drops out
annedoctal evidence

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne
annedoctal evidence
anecdotes are just as important as clinical trials and studies.

so if a dude takes finasteride and all of a sudden loses his sex drive, erection quality and experiences androgen deficient related depression, that doesn't count because it's a muh 'anecdote'?

keep taking your Jewish tranny drug like a good little castrated boy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 4464 and 12 others
anecdotes are just as important as clinical trials and studies.

so if a dude takes finasteride and all of a sudden loses his sex drive, erection quality and experiences androgen deficient related depression, that doesn't count because it's a muh 'anecdote'?

keep taking your Jewish tranny drug like a good little castrated boy.
I can't imagine how's life being so low IQ that you can't even comprehend the concept of statistics.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, 5'8manlet, Ritalincell and 6 others
I can't imagine how's life being so low IQ that you can't even comprehend the concept of statistics.
you deciphered that from what I just said? All I said was that anecdotes shouldn't be ignored, they aren't irrelevant.
again, keep on coping, like the good little castrated cuck that you are,

reminder; you're ugly even with hair. Now ugly and androgynous. lol at you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SplendidChap, Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 4464 and 5 others
All I said was that anecdotes shouldn't be ignored, they aren't irrelevant.
No, you said they're just as important. Now I know you not only have a limited comprehension of math but also semantics.

• +1
No, you said they're just as important. Now I know you not only have a limited comprehension of math but also semantics.
why are they not as important?

I'd believe some dude on the internet saying that they've lost an erection whilst fucking a girl due to finasteride over some Jewish scientist providing muh statistics. Fuck off you castrated dog.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 4797 and 9 others

I'd believe some dude on the internet saying that they've lost an erection whilst fucking a girl due to finasteride over some Jewish scientist providing muh statistics. Fuck off you castrated dog.
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 4464 and 7 others

"why is the experience of a random dude in the internet not as important as statistics and studies DOOD??? FUCKING JOOS"
I get it now, it's a bait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887, FutureMogger and TheAscendedOne
OP is right only 5-6% of users experience side effects, and most of those users lose side effect when they get off the drug.

• +1
"why is the experience of a random dude in the internet not as important as statistics and studies DOOD??? FUCKING JOOS"
Gigacope. Keep popping finasteride, you’re cucking yourself. Only few niggas on this forum can take it without them turning into bitches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 4464, HighTierNormie and 5 others
keep replying to me castrated dog, a finasteride pill goes down your throat whilst a dick goes up your ass.

lol @ people volentarily castrating themselves..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 4464, HighTierNormie and 8 others
keep replying to me castrated dog, a finasteride pill goes down your throat whilst a dick goes up your ass.

lol @ people volentarily castrating themselves..
OP is right only 5-6% of users experience side effects, and most of those users lose side effect when they get off the drug.

• +1
No side effects.... I don't believe the studies are able to accurately find the amount of people who OVER AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME will get lowered sex drive, poorer memory, and slowly descend into depression. You aren't going to inhibit your bodies main androgen and only get the positive effect of preserving hair with no negatives. Anyone with half a brain can see it doesn't work like that.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 9890 and 10 others
No side effects.... I don't believe the studies are able to accurately find the amount of people who OVER AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME will get lowered sex drive, poorer memory, and slowly descend into depression. You aren't going to inhibit your bodies main androgen and only get the positive effect of preserving hair with no negatives. Anyone with half a brain can see it doesn't work like that.
Only 5-6% of the population experiences side effects.

• +1
Pretty sure there's been studies of long term fin users for side effect profiles. The drug has been around for quite a while.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4645, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
Pretty sure there's been studies of long term fin users for side effect profiles. The drug has been around for quite a while.
Making a thread you’ll get mad at

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and LordNorwood
Metabolites of DHT have been found to act as neurosteroids with their own AR-independent biological activity. 3α-Androstanediol is a potent positive allosteric modulator of the GABAA receptor, while 3β-androstanediol is a potent and selective agonist of the estrogen receptor (ER) subtype ERβ. These metabolites may play important roles in the central effects of DHT and by extension testosterone, including their antidepressant, anxiolytic, rewarding/hedonic, anti-stress, and pro-cognitive effects.

Imagine destroying such an important hormone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, pizza, Deleted member 4464 and 7 others
And what do the studies say?

• +1
Reactions: TheAscendedOne and LordNorwood