Stop talking shit about finasteride

brooo, the same people that own hollywood, music and the banks also own pharma and push this tranny drug. Same people who pioneered the marxist revolutions, fractional reserve debt economy, push LGBTQ agendas.
what @PenileFacialSurgery is saying is legit. I actually know about genetics and biochemistry and let me tell you there is no genetic basis for balding. No one in this thread knows anything about genetics and are spewing bullshit, fin is a part of the trans agenda.

DHT is not a specific molecule that causes balding. Do you know that your body has way higher concentrations of DHT in the blood near the arms legs and chest? if DHT did cause balding then bald men would be entirely hairless below the neck. Also there is a plant called butea superba that spikes DHT and is shown to reverse balding. This was posted by @EternalLearner
I‘m 22 yo, would you recommend me to use finasteride? From the few post I’ve read from u I assume you wouldn’t?

I‘m 22 yo, would you recommend me to use finasteride? From the few post I’ve read from u I assume you wouldn’t?
No biological male should ever take Finasteride at any point in his life.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 4464 and Deleted member 2095
No biological male should ever take Finasteride at any point in his life.
How do I know you don’t just want me to bald because you’re purely evil

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
How do I know you don’t just want me to bald because you’re purely evil
fin is a drug taken originally by transgenders. If you prioritise having hair over being a man, then thats up to you....

fin is a drug taken originally by transgenders. If you prioritise having hair over being a man, then thats up to you....
Damn but how do I save my hair then

Damn but how do I save my hair then

Minox, Dermarolling, RU, Zix, Topilutamide, Breezula is coming soon, Samumed's product as well. There is stuff like TO's Serum, hair transplants are an option as well.

Finasteride is the most practical one, but there are many alternatives for the averse.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9511 and RAITEIII
DHT is life.
Never felt like roping more as when I nuked my DHT levels, shit libido and a feeling of impending doom all day every day .

Some might never notice the side effects until a few years in but you're still destroying your body & brain (GABA and estrogen are also affected) for a few strands of hair if you're lucky. You don't realize how dumb taking this chemical castration drug (or saw palmetto) is until the sides hit you hard.
So you just inject test then whts the big deal? If you're willing to screw with you're hormones using fin/dut then whts you're problem with using testosterone?

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet
I've heard that it can give man tits.

I've heard that it can give man tits.
It increases test and estro in the body because less conversion via the Test>DHT pathway. If you're fat/high estro u might get man tits but in anybody who's lean or a decent bf pcent its extremely unlikely.

Was literally crying and shaking because I thought I had zero access to this forum

It increases test and estro in the body because less conversion via the Test>DHT pathway. If you're fat/high estro u might get man tits but in anybody who's lean or a decent bf pcent its extremely unlikely.
when I was on it for 3 months or so I started getting EXTREMELY puffy nipples (high E sign) and I am lean and high t as fuck ngl
gyno was on its way
So you just inject test then whts the big deal? If you're willing to screw with you're hormones using fin/dut then whts you're problem with using testosterone?
exactly
if i was using fin i would definitely do trt as well

celebs do it

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune
fearmongering on finasteride must stop.
Fin

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, wateriswet and PenileFacialSurgery
elaborate plz

nearly all celebrities using it.
all hairtransplant patients are using it.
only twinks spread "boooooooom it's a tranny drug you dick is dead now" bullshit.

it's your life, choose what side to believe. incel twinks or succesful people who get things done in their life.

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet and Deleted member 5912
nearly all celebrities using it.
all hairtransplant patients are using it.
only twinks spread "boooooooom it's a tranny drug you dick is dead now" bullshit.

it's your life, choose what side to believe. incel twinks or succesful people who get things done in their life.
true
if your bald you will not use your dick so I am not afraid of using fin if I start to lose hair

• +1
true
if your bald you will not use your dick so I am not afraid of using fin if I start to lose hair
btw i'm not using fin now but obviously i will start in a couple years ( at best ).
also tons of people in here will immediately hop on fin when they hit nw4 lol.
they just lurking in stupidity till now.

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet and Deleted member 5912
btw i'm not using fin now but obviously i will start in a couple years ( at best ).
also tons of people in here will immediately hop on fin when they hit nw4 lol.
they just lurking in stupidity till now.
if you have to use it go for it
no shame in that
being bald is the ultimate kiss of death for your looks
my barber is 50 years old but I thought he was 30 because of his perfect hairline

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and randomvanish
if you have to use it go for it
no shame in that
being bald is the ultimate kiss of death for your looks
my barber is 50 years old but I thought he was 30 because of his perfect hairline
exactly. if you are a normie and above with thick hair, no one will call you oldtart.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
exactly. if you are a normie and above with thick hair, no one will call you oldtart.
dude i used fin for 5 days and got man boobs my nipples got big so shut the fuck up DHT cant be stopped

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
i used fin for 5 days and got man boobs
are you paralyzed and make your eyes blind too ?

at least be realistic man jfl. 5 days.

are you paralyzed and make your eyes blind too ?

at least be realistic man jfl. 5 days.
yes 5 days got my nipples all big and hard at touch they became pregnant female nipples
Shit drug already feminizing me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and randomvanish
yes 5 days got my nipples all big and hard at touch they became pregnant female nipples
Shit drug already feminizing me
are you autistic???

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, randomvanish and SoyGune
are you autistic???
This shit happens
I have irl friends who are on fin who age poorly (sunken eyes, low test signs like turning skinny fat, saggy skin). Granted, they kerp their hair. At around mid 30 they will regret it.
Celebs on fin are also on trt.
Götze is one example I posted who is not on trt bc he is an athlete. Looks terrible.
Bieber also ages terribly, low t and most likely on fin.
Elon musks and trumps cognitive decline might be due to finasteride.
All of those anecdotes are more useful then a pic of some celebs who are on fin and have entirely different possibilities and doctors than the incels here.
I am not coping btw, I know hair is important.
I’m just saying fin are not smarties.
I know that.
Also merck faked its studies.
1%-2% of ppl getting sides is 100% cope.
Do bot mislead ppl into thinking that please

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and SoyGune
Its still a medication that you take and ingest. Sure some people don’t experience side effects, some may have a few, or some may have a lot fucked up side effects.

It depends on how your body reacts to it. It’s your choice if you want to take it or not. There are NO PILLS that have ZERO side effects. It’s your how your body reacts to it.

• JFL
Its still a medication that you take and ingest. Sure some people don’t experience side effects, some may have a few, or some may have a lot fucked up side effects.

It depends on how your body reacts to it. It’s your choice if you want to take it or not. There are NO PILLS that have ZERO side effects. It’s your how your body reacts to it.
There is no way you get no sides from lowering dht for 80%. They can just stay dormant, manifest themselves in ways which will be considered the new norm after years of fin usage. Most notably, energy levels
If you are so desperate about your hair, i would consider asking a doc who knows about this shit about trt
Youvare already messing with your hormones anyway. So go the full biohack route and stay a man
Hardly any1 will do that thought

• +1
This shit happens
I have irl friends who are on fin who age poorly (sunken eyes, low test signs like turning skinny fat, saggy skin). Granted, they kerp their hair. At around mid 30 they will regret it.
Götze is one example I posted who is not on trt bc he is an athlete. Looks terrible.
All of those anecdotes are more useful then a pic of some celebs who are on fin and have entirely different possibilities and doctors than the incels here.
I know that.
These examples are hardly proving anything. First of all you don’t know if Bieber or Gotze are on Fin. Secondly even if they were I really doubt it’d be Fin the reason they look like shit now. I heard some guy say Fin is the reason he’s not a top player anymore. Fucking embarrassing lol.

• +1
These examples are hardly proving anything. First of all you don’t know if Bieber or Gotze are on Fin. Secondly even if they were I really doubt it’d be Fin the reason they look like shit now. I heard some guy say Fin is the reason he’s not a top player anymore. Fucking embarrassing lol.
Bieber knew about fin when he was 15
You srsly think he doesn’t take it with his norwood
Likelihood of scenarios in order
1. on fin
2. on duta
3. on ru
4. on nothing
Cmon bruh ofc bieber is on fin

Bieber knew about fin when he was 15
You srsly think he doesn’t take it with his norwood
Likelihood of scenarios in order
1. on fin
2. on duta
3. on ru
4. on nothing
Cmon bruh ofc bieber is on fin
We don’t know if he is, these assumptions are just pointless, he could be on Duta which blocks all three types of DHT compared to only one type of DHT blocked by Fin. Ashton Kutcher has been on Duta and he looks perfectly fine.
Same for Bradley Cooper.

We don’t know if he is, these assumptions are just pointless, he could be on Duta which blocks all three types of DHT compared to only one type of DHT blocked by Fin. Ashton Kutcher has been on Duta and he looks perfectly fine.
Same for Bradley Cooper.
Speculations
I would just be careful with taking celebs on fin as good examples for good aging, bc trt is common in hollywood. I think they go the full biohack route
But every1 needs to decide for themselves
Also in götzes case I think I made some pretty good arguments why he is on it (he officially has a metabolic disease confirmed by doctors and was nw2.5 at 19)

By the way, hair transplanted hairs stay permanently, they never fall off. So why would you not prefer this option guys when you need it? Your being cheap at the expense of your mental happiness for the rest of your life, your brain is more valuable than whatever money you save using Finasteride.

By the way, hair transplanted hairs stay permanently, they never fall off. So why would you not prefer this option guys when you need it? Your being cheap at the expense of your mental happiness for the rest of your life, your brain is more valuable than whatever money you save using Finasteride.
Not getting you the density of natural hair

no its not permanent
I asked several hair transplant doctors
it lasts a long time but its starts to thin over time
[/QUOTE]

"Is a hair transplant permanent?

Yes. ... During surgery, our physicians use your own healthy hair follicles to fill in your thinning or balding areas. These transplanted hairs are resistant to the hormone that causes hair loss — dihydrotestosterone (DHT) — and are considered permanent."

Source: https://www.bosley.com/hair-transplant/why-hair-transplantation/

Because hair transplants (good ones not shitty 3rd world trash) cost 20K and fin costs $60
This shit happens
I know that.
where is Elon Musk's cognitive decline evident and what does that have to do with fin jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, wateriswet and randomvanish
where is Elon Musk's cognitive decline evident and what does that have to do with fin jfl

Speaking from my experience on Fin, I was still mentally sharp. I just felt like I lost my soul though. My facial expressions felt contrived, I'm usually a great dancer who 'feels' the music and rhythm, on Fin I tried so many times but I just couldn't get into the music even once. I listen to music everyday but on Fin I had no desire to anymore because it just wasn't the same until I quit (and its still not back fully 4weeks after quitting, only about 75%).

You know how people say Asians have no soul? I guess in a way I became more Asian acting, even if everything else mentally was the same, the emotions where not there behind my statements, movement, facial expressions etc.. I could still perform maths or something nerdy to the same level, but my interpersonal charisma dropped massively. I was also less funny.

when I was on it for 3 months or so I started getting EXTREMELY puffy nipples (high E sign) and I am lean and high t as fuck ngl
gyno was on its way

exactly
if i was using fin i would definitely do trt as well

celebs do it
Well it depends on a bunch of things. I can take dutasteride (blocks allot more dht thn fin) allong with 500mg test, no estro control and still not get gyno. I just think its very very unlikely if you're low bf probs below 1% chance of it happening.

I just felt like I lost my soul though. My facial expressions felt contrived, I'm usually a great dancer who 'feels' the music and rhythm, on Fin I tried so many times but I just couldn't get into the music even once
what a bullshit all these from fin's side effect JFL

imagine you are not a good dancer anymore because of fin

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, wateriswet and Deusmaximus
Guess all the studies on fin and dementia are bullshit as well ngl

Another bullshit fearmongering.

• JFL
Reactions: anthropology pill

Another bullshit fearmongering.
Merck studies proven fake
Positive studies can have agenda and money behind them jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Merck studies proven fake
Positive studies can have agenda and money behind them jfl
so positive studies are fake but the negative ones are definitely, completely proven to be truth.
ok bro go on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, wateriswet and Deleted member 4645
so positive studies are fake but the negative ones are definitely, completely proven to be truth.
ok bro go on.
Who has interest in faking them? The onion juice industry? Jfl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: randomvanish and SoyGune
Who has interest in faking them? The onion juice industry? Jfl
i just showed you random researchs and you just go "FAKE NEWSSS!!!!!" retard. i can show lots of others.
hairtransplant industry is huge it's more than 140 billion dollars in roughly around the globe.
anyway you sound like a complete faggot who afraid of everything so move on and ldar please, i'm ignoring you from now on.

• +1
i just showed you random researchs and you just go "FAKE NEWSSS!!!!!" retard. i can show lots of others.
hairtransplant industry is huge it's more than 140 billion dollars in roughly around the globe.
anyway you sound like a complete faggot who afraid of everything so move on and ldar please, i'm ignoring you from now on.
Ht surgeons recommend their patients to take fin
Over

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
Guess all the studies on fin and dementia are bullshit as well ngl
Do you know how many drugs have dementia links? Also if you get sides from this u prob just lost at birth. You're low DHT and still getting hair loss because of the receptor density in you're scalp as apposed to people who show high signs of virilisation and get hair loss (they almost never get side effectson fin). Either man up and start running a bit of test or just give up on you're hair.

• +1
Do you know how many drugs have dementia links? Also if you get sides from this u prob just lost at birth. You're low DHT and still getting hair loss because of the receptor density in you're scalp as apposed to people who show high signs of virilisation and get hair loss (they almost never get side effectson fin). Either man up and start running a bit of test or just give up on you're hair.
Low iq
More t means more estrogen conversion since you can not convert it to dht
High t = high sides like gyno

baseline dht differences do barely matter bc, you know, you reduce it by 80% (jfl @ that btw)

• +1
Can you guys delete this thread already?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Fear and balding17yomanletcel