Stop the asian male white female hapa cope

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
It literally makes no fucking difference. That's not how genetics work. It's equal or random traits from both sides, it has nothing to do with "well the mother is white and you get more traits from your mother!"

Please, my dad is 6'1", my mother is 5'4", I am 6'4" despite being half asian. By your logic I should be a manlet.

Not only this, but I KNOW in real life 2 hapas with asian fathers and white mothers. BOTH OF THEM, BOTH, look more asian than me. BOTH OF THEM, get called "those asian dudes" meanwhile my mother is asian and I get called a "white guy" by normies all the time.

Please, shut the fuck up. Some of you are even drawing out extensive memes to post around about this shit as if its some well known fact when in reality its bullshit.

TLDR: genetic recombo = everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, thecel, Deleted member 2403 and 19 others
Just have good looking family theory

• +1
Reactions: doll
Just have good looking family theory
Yes holy fuck people are retarded. It's all about having dominant good looking traits, or no bad traits thrown in the mix at all. It's really not that complicated.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, thecel, doll and 5 others
your asian side is thai though? I think that's better than east asian

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6341
I am south east asian and white yes. It's just genetic recombo that I look white. My sister looks even more white than me.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, doll, RealLooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Yeah. Its so giga retarded. They are practically the same. AMWF OR WMAF aren't better looking than each other.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, doll, lutte and 1 other person
Yes holy fuck people are retarded. It's all about having dominant good looking traits, or no bad traits thrown in the mix at all. It's really not that complicated.
Very true dominant traits matter a lot
Despite me having top % forward growth I couldn’t escape my fathers Jew nose

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and johncruz12345
Yes and it's very unfortunate but I SPECULATE, as a mere guess, that based on the numbers of subhumans I see out and about in public, that for some reason lesser quality traits are usually dominant for some reason. This may not be true, but it would make sense if it were.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Bhai you should marry a pancake faced gook girl, maybe the flat asian nose will cancel out the jew nose to produce a giga mogger

• JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, thecel, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
Bhai you should marry a pancake faced gook girl, maybe the flat asian nose will cancel out the jew nose to produce a giga mogger
Should marry a jaw mogger to mog more tbhb.

• JFL
Reactions: lordgandy2000
High IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
It literally makes no fucking difference. That's not how genetics work. It's equal or random traits from both sides, it has nothing to do with "well the mother is white and you get more traits from your mother!"

Please, my dad is 6'1", my mother is 5'4", I am 6'4" despite being half asian. By your logic I should be a manlet.

Not only this, but I KNOW in real life 2 hapas with asian fathers and white mothers. BOTH OF THEM, BOTH, look more asian than me. BOTH OF THEM, get called "those asian dudes" meanwhile my mother is asian and I get called a "white guy" by normies all the time.

Please, shut the fuck up. Some of you are even drawing out extensive memes to post around about this shit as if its some well known fact when in reality its bullshit.

TLDR: genetic recombo = everything

You won the physical genetic lottery.

But you lost in the mental health genetic lottery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, lutte and Timelessbrah
You won the physical genetic lottery.

But you lost in the mental health genetic lottery.
I want to act normal but my parents were losers who treated me like shit and I was never allowed to leave the house so I don't actually have that much experience with how "normal" people act or think

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
I want to act normal but my parents were losers who treated me like shit and I was never allowed to leave the house so I don't actually have that much experience with how "normal" people act or think

No offence from what i read about you it seems self sabotage

The opportunuties were their but due to your mental health it slipped away or you didnt see it.

No offence from what i read about you it seems self sabotage

The opportunuties were their but due to your mental health it slipped away or you didnt see it.
Most of the girls that approach me are below average. Even while I was bald I had like a chubby 4/10 loud mouthed whore tell me to my face she would fuck me. She even told me she was on birth control. And then she went around telling everyone she thought I was fine as shit, keep in mind this is WITHOUT HAIR. The thing was she was so unnatractive to me I don't want anything to do with that. She was super annoying too. That's not really ascending, that's settling for some bitch below my looksmatch. If you can't get your looksmatch you haven't ascended. Everyone can drop leagues below themselves.

But yes through looksmaxxing and becoming mentally sane you all have convinced me I have an o.k. shot.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Most of the girls that approach me are below average. Even while I was bald I had like a chubby 4/10 loud mouthed whore tell me to my face she would fuck me. She even told me she was on birth control. And then she went around telling everyone she thought I was fine as shit, keep in mind this is WITHOUT HAIR. The thing was she was so unnatractive to me I don't want anything to do with that. She was super annoying too. That's not really ascending, that's settling for some bitch below my looksmatch. If you can't get your looksmatch you haven't ascended. Everyone can drop leagues below themselves.

But yes through looksmaxxing and becoming mentally sane you all have convinced me I have an o.k. shot.
Chads.me

• +1
Reactions: lutte

Not reading that, work on your mental health and being NT and see your life change.

Not reading that, work on your mental health and being NT and see your life change.
tldr anyone can ascend with bitches below their looksmatch and im trying tbh but ppl see right through my false act.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and johncruz12345
tldr anyone can ascend with bitches below their looksmatch and im trying tbh but ppl see right through my false act.
I believe in you. :love::love:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lordgandy2000, johncruz12345 and lutte

• +1
Reactions: WTFCGod

They produce better mix because the average SEAsian doesn't look as "chinky" as the average East Asian. Darker, reddish to light browned primitive-looking Southeast Asians like Balinese, Filipino, Southern Thais can have some international appeal and pass as Amerindian/Mexican. Vietnamese men are the kings of Asians in my opinion.

I think that pure Japanese and Korean are the most unattractive people of the Asian continent. Koreans look arrogant and alien. They seem to be very arrogant with their Tungid recessed, wide midfaces, wide bulbous noses and shallow set gook eyes. Their stereotypical facial features can be very dominant and this means that East Asian hapas are more likely to pass for Asian than for white/European.

Even while I was bald I had like a chubby 4/10 loud mouthed whore tell me to my face she would fuck me.

The thing was she was so unnatractive to me I don't want anything to do with that.

She was most likely 3/10 at best IRL. A 4/10 is slightly below average, and you would have fucked her if she was just below average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
They produce better mix because the average SEAsian doesn't look as "chinky" as the average East Asian. Darker, reddish to light browned primitive-looking Southeast Asians like Balinese, Filipino, Southern Thais can have some international appeal and pass as Amerindian/Mexican. Vietnamese men are the kings of Asians in my opinion.

I think that pure Japanese and Korean are the most unattractive people of the Asian continent. Koreans look arrogant and alien. They seem to be very arrogant with their Tungid recessed, wide midfaces, wide bulbous noses and shallow set gook eyes. Their stereotypical facial features can be very dominant and this means that East Asian hapas are more likely to pass for Asian than for white/European.

She was most likely 3/10 at best IRL. A 4/10 is slightly below average, and you would have fucked her if she was just below average.
Yeah she honestly was a 3/10. Zero redeeming traits and super loud and obnoxious.

god tier thread

wtf ur 6’4 with those parents?

That gives me hope for reaching 6’4 too