Stop The Cope: Tinder Is REAL LIFE

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
I always chuckle when I see incels on here try and rationalize why they're failing on Tinder, and how they would undoubtedly slay IRL. However, contrary to the delusions most incels convince themselves the plurality of young adults find their significant other online, namely Tinder. If you cannot slay on Tinder you will struggle to get laid, end of story. The sharp increase in inceldom coincides almost exactly with the proliferation of dating apps, this is obviously not a coincidence.

D_SPWRIWwAEA95o

"Men were found to spend 85 minutes a day on dating apps, averaging 9.7 minutes each session.. Whereas women spend 79 minutes a day on dating apps, typically browsing for 7.6 minutes each session to find a potential suitor."

Meanwhile this is the reality for incels.

"In spite of the recent rise of dating apps, more young people than ever remain single, according to data released by the General Social Survey from researchers at the University of Chicago. Researchers determined that 51 percent of participants between the ages of 18 and 34 reported not having a steady partner in 2018, a record high for the survey, which has been collecting relationship data every year since 1986. "

Thankfully, I along with several knowledgeable members have cracked the code to how to slay on tinder and it is obtainable for dedicated looksmaxxers (within reason).

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, Deleted member 1680, Kingkellz and 17 others
6127F0B3 DB90 4096 8DB8 37C90E927219

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
water is wet

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
LOOKSMAXING

• +1
I mog white guys on tinder jfl . @Moggy is right . North Indian/paki pheno mogs

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WhatToDo, Baller1, Deleted member 3162 and 6 others
100% OP, water is wet. Lifefuel for me jfl, suifuel for most here.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Sikkunt23 and Moggy
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5522 and Sikkunt23
100% OP, water is wet. Lifefuel for me jfl, suifuel for most here.
Life fuel for me too bro . 99 likes 100 matches in 2 days @Moggy . Gonna max on beta carotene and gym cell more . Gives us ethnics hope ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, aestheticallypleasin, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, WillVisitGandy, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Life fuel for me too bro . 99 likes 100 matches in 2 days @Moggy . Gonna max on beta carotene and gym cell more . Gives us ethnics hope ngl
Deadset that's better than me, humbling. You're a g.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 5522 and Moggy
I don't think I've ever heard an incel outside the bluepillsphere ever claim Tinder wasn't real life.

✋
Read any thread where I post results of an experiment I run. Incels will use every cope in their arsenal to rationalize how an ethnic outperformed them.

You were always good looking, only very minor changes and you can get some minor social media fame. Still not sure why you don't pull the trigger on steroids.

• +1
Tbh I'm glad meeting through friends and meeting through coworkers is declining. While sure, I'm bad looking. But it would lowkey be harder for me to meet through that, and impressive people enough socially to the point where that would be feasible. My personality is more fucked than my looks. So I'd rather just optimize my looks for tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Moggy and Deleted member 5522
Tinder isn't real life = excuse for puas to still exist

• +1
Reactions: BlackManlet, WillVisitGandy, Moggy and 1 other person
Depends where in the world you live. A small town in Europe ≠ Los Angeles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 5522 and Moggy
Wherever America is now, Europe will be in the next few years. This is already the case for major European cities such as France, Barcelona, etc.

• +1
I always chuckle when I see incels on here try and rationalize why they're failing on Tinder, and how they would undoubtedly slay IRL. However, contrary to the delusions most incels convince themselves the plurality of young adults find their significant other online, namely Tinder. If you cannot slay on Tinder you will struggle to get laid, end of story. The sharp increase in inceldom coincides almost exactly with the proliferation of dating apps, this is obviously not a coincidence.

D_SPWRIWwAEA95o

"Men were found to spend 85 minutes a day on dating apps, averaging 9.7 minutes each session.. Whereas women spend 79 minutes a day on dating apps, typically browsing for 7.6 minutes each session to find a potential suitor."

"In spite of the recent rise of dating apps, more young people than ever remain single, according to data released by the General Social Survey from researchers at the University of Chicago. Researchers determined that 51 percent of participants between the ages of 18 and 34 reported not having a steady partner in 2018, a record high for the survey, which has been collecting relationship data every year since 1986. "

Thankfully, I along with several knowledgeable members have cracked the code to how to slay on tinder and it is obtainable for dedicated looksmaxxers (within reason).
Giphy 1

At least for some of what you're saying. You can fraud height on Tinder, as well as hide imperfections such as a bad nose with angles or skin with photo editors.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Moggy and Deleted member 5522
4G internet reaches almost every inch of my country + you can set tinder range to 150km and can still swipe chads
I do agree that in certain rural areas with local parties you could still meet women, but its a losing battle and slowly dying out.

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 4430 and Moggy
Read any thread where I post results of an experiment I run. Incels will use every cope in their arsenal to rationalize how an ethnic outperformed them.
Absolutely, white and ethnic incels have their own incentives to rationalize an ethnic doing well on Tinder.

Also, I just found out why my eye area looks so completely awful at low bf. Probably need infraorbital rim implants as well as canthoplasty, a jaw implant, a hair system, and leg lengthening surgery if I want to escape inceldom. 😑

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 3043, eyearea and 1 other person
Met in family HAHAHAHHAHA

D_SPWRIWwAEA95o

LMao say good bye to 1, social circle game (she can fk a chad instead) 2, finding a girl at a bar/night out (she can fk a chad instead) 3, Meeting a girl at work (she has chad on tinder). Holy fk all the ways that people here say you can still slay in are completely gone. she has 100 chads on tinder dming her and you think you can just meet her through your social circle my god

D_SPWRIWwAEA95o

This is very scary shit. Very weird seeing my friend (who isn't aware of the blackpill etc) who use to slay now spittting blackpills everytime I see him. he ran social circle game in school and now becuase of tinder and girls having access to many other dudes he is completely off girls' radars. I keep saying this. Its all about access. HE was the best looking in his year level at a small school. now he is below the average when the girl goes to college/goes on tinder and she finds out her worth and discovers all these chads around her at college. You have to be the best out of your competition, and that was easy before tinder, now girls are talking about guys in fking sweden who they want to fk, AND THEY LIVE IN AUSTRALIA

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Moggy, KingOfRome and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Dios and Deleted member 110
it izz what it itzz

• Woah
Reactions: Moggy
I agree

• +1
i agree with op if you get a decent amout of likes you know you are in the top 20% atleast

• +1
Tbh I'm glad meeting through friends and meeting through coworkers is declining. While sure, I'm bad looking. But it would lowkey be harder for me to meet through that, and impressive people enough socially to the point where that would be feasible. My personality is more fucked than my looks. So I'd rather just optimize my looks for tinder.

I guess another good thing about this. Maybe I can ascend with hairsystem. IRL they just see my bald head and I'm excluded immediately. It's my biggest falio by far. On tinder I can fraud a lot. Photosthop pictures (body, abs, and face), looksmax, get a hairsystem, and then just outslay the entire city. I guess that's my plan looking forward.

• +1
Steroids

tinder is not RL thats obvious
but facts that women are picky, have lower t + simps/white knight online exist are true

• +1
I struggle on tinder but girls will approach me IRL

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, NormieKilla, Moggy and 3 others
The only people that say Tinder isn't like real life are ugly. People do the same mental swiping when deciding who to approach IRL.
I also find it funny at the 'but muh personality isn't shown online and that matters' - if it did, Tinder wouldn't be popular.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Moggy
get looks or die tryin

• +1
It's over.

• So Sad
I guess lifefuel for me, despite being subhuman I still manage to do well on tinder, must be bodygame

• +1
I guess lifefuel for me, despite being subhuman I still manage to do well on tinder, must be bodygame
Body is much more important on Tinder, if you're lean.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143 and randomvanish
over for whites, north indo dindo caucasian aryan pheno is the new masterrace

• +1
over for whites, north indo dindo caucasian aryan pheno is the new masterrace
it is what it is

Tinder maxxing is much better suited for incels as you can largely fraud social proof.

i agree with op if you get a decent amout of likes you know you are in the top 20% atleast
Indeed, you're probably top 10% facially at least buddy bingo.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite and Lars

D_SPWRIWwAEA95o

What if you get matches but don’t slay

That's so old
But the 2.5psl incels only want 5psl stacys on tinder

What if you get matches but don’t slay
I think you need at least 50 matches per slay unless you have high sex appeal. DOM guys with high sex appeal may get a few less matches, but a much higher conversion rate. You probably either look high trust, or aren't getting enough matches. Also very dependant on your age bracket.

I think you need at least 50 matches per slay unless you have high sex appeal. DOM guys with high sex appeal may get a few less matches, but a much higher conversion rate. You probably either look high trust, or aren't getting enough matches. Also very dependant on your age bracket.
It’s my faggot canthal tilt that makes me look high trust. I hate being a high trust pretty boy fml
How can I look more low trust. What surgeries?

Last edited:
  • So Sad
It’s my faggot canthal tilt that makes me look high trust. I hate being a high trust pretty boy fml

How can I look more low trust. What surgeries?
Brow ridge implant, jaw augmentation, zygos implant, stubble, tattoos, steroids, thick neck, fix your NCT just off the top of my head.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
indeed. over for me tho

Brow ridge implant, jaw augmentation, zygos implant, stubble, tattoos, steroids, thick neck, fix your NCT just off the top of my head.
Fuck nature.
Zygos is eyes right

Users who are viewing this thread

Back