Stop trying to slay..find a GF RN!

tyronelite

tyronelite

Banned Till Lean - No DMs
Obviously this is for the small % here who are able to attract/date women and above normie tier.

If you just wanna slay all your life don’t read this thread

1) The rise of STDs make it harder to find fertile women thanks to feminism and hookup culture. Women rarely get tested every time they fuck..

2) As FaceandLMS mentioned.. the Overton window of female hypergamy is getting smaller and smaller.. as time goes on women’s standards will just get higher and more complex.

3) Appreciate what you can get now cuz soon you’ll have very little to nothing.

4) Let’s be honest.. most of you would rather be in a great relationship where she sees you as Chad than have empty hookups with random girls you’ll never see again. Nobody cares about your lay count and nobody gives a fuck to find out.

5) VET THE FUCK OUT OF HER. Before you decide to make her your GF.. yes you must use red pill tactics as blue pilled as it sounds. Have backbone.. put your foot down, have boundaries..
- What’s her relationship like with her parents ?
- What’s she like around kids ?
- Does she have any signs of mental illnesses ?
- You get it the idea

6) Realize there’s gonna be a small % of women who will fit your criteria. If she has a great personality but you only find her “cute” instead of hot, gorgeous, sexy, you may have to lower your standards in looks a little bit.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Chadelite, ElliotRodgerJr and 17 others
I dont think this is true, a womans value always goes down as they age. Always has; just because shes hypergamous doesnt mean she will have the man she wants at age 35 lol.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and Deleted member 3202
I dont think this is true, a womans value always goes down as they age. Always has; just because shes hypergamous doesnt mean she will have the man she wants at age 35 lol.
I know I’m talking about women in their 20s.. none of us are looking at women 30+ LOL

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Obviously this is for the small % here who are able to attract/date women and above normie tier.

1) The rise of STDs make it harder to find fertile women thanks to feminism and hookup culture. Women rarely get tested every time they fuck..

2) As FaceandLMS mentioned.. the Overton window of female hypergamy is getting smaller and smaller.. as time goes on women’s standards will just get higher and more complex.

4) Let’s be honest.. most of you would rather be in a great relationship where she sees you as Chad than have empty hookups with random girls you’ll never see again. Nobody cares about your lay count and nobody gives a fuck to find out.

5) VET THE FUCK OUT OF HER. Before you decide to make her your GF.. yes you must use red pill tactics as blue pilled as it sounds. Have backbone.. put your foot down, have boundaries..
- You get it the idea

6) Realize there’s gonna be a small % of women who will fit your criteria. If she has a great personality but you only find her “cute” instead of hot, gorgeous, sexy, you may have to lower your standards in looks a little bit.
Good points

One really good point that needs to be stressed is the ability to break up at any time. If she cheats it's over with no second chances.

If she tries to lock you down as husband or no pussy break up immediately

You want the upper hand in the relationship. Show you have abundance and patience

• +1
Reactions: je3oe, EthnicelAscension, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Dont know how you do it having a gf gets boring.

Dont know how you do it having a gf gets boring.
I mean if her personality is amazing how can she be boring ? Or maybe it’s you who’s the boring one and deflecting onto others ?
Good points

One really good point that needs to be stressed is the ability to break up at any time. If she cheats it's over with no second chances.

If she tries to lock you down as husband or no pussy break up immediately

You want the upper hand in the relationship. Show you have abundance and patience
Exactly. She’ll have more respect for you too considering the majority of guys are blue pilled and will take shit just for a sniff of that pussy

Girlfriends are copes for normies.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, noped, Melo95 and 3 others

Women don't find most men sexually attractive. How is a relationship supposed to be healthy if a woman isn't sexually attacted to you?

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, je3oe, forwardgrowth and 7 others
Women don't find most men sexually attractive. How is a relationship supposed to be healthy if a woman isn't sexually attacted to you?
Some women are mentally ill and out it in their heads that they can't do better

• +1
Reactions: je3oe

Just find a mentally ill girl to be your girlfriend theory

• +1
Reactions: wagbox and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Why are you worried about women who don’t find u sexually attractive ? Did you not miss the part where I said look for women who have genuine sexual desire for you?

Why are you worried about women who don’t find u sexually attractive ? Did you not miss the part where I said look for women who have genuine sexual desire for you?

Where did you state that?

Let’s be honest.. most of you would rather be in a great relationship where she sees you as Chad than have empty hookups with random girls you’ll never see again. Nobody cares about your lay count and nobody gives a fuck to find out.
This is the most legit thing said on the forum tbh

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 5104 and tyronelite
I'm sorry son. I can't settle down this early. I'll settle down and have kids when I'm 35.

Nah, scratch that. I'll never get married.

They shouldn’t even be on your radar

Bump, legit thread, considering going east (Could be EE, could be Turkey/Iran/Pakistan) to find a wife, legit or nah?

• +1
Reactions: draco and tyronelite
Where did you state that?
Read #4....
I'm sorry son. I can't settle down this early. I'll settle down and have kids when I'm 35.

Nah, scratch that. I'll never get married.
You don’t have to get married to have kids. I’m not saying you have to have kids in your 20s. And think about how fucked up the dating market will be when you’re 35. INFESTED with single moms, LANDWHALES, consider your looks dropping as well. It’ll be insanely hard to find a decent chick, especially if you’re in the US.

Last edited:
They shouldn’t even be on your radar
That's all I can get though. It's not like I'm gonna put a baby in them.

Just find a mentally ill girl to be your girlfriend theory
There's plenty of girls like this and if they find you attractive, they will literally do anything for you. The issue is that it's hard for you to find them attractive in the first place.

There's plenty of girls like this and if they find you attractive, they will literally do anything for you. The issue is that it's hard for you to find them attractive in the first place.

good luck bro

Before having a gf i wanted to have a gf

After having a gf i want to slay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ageistheblackestpill and Normieville

Be careful tho.. if you’re messing with women who are BPD, alcoholic, Daddy issues, they can find ways to say the baby is yours. Paternity fraud is rising.. keep yourself strapped G.
Before having a gf i wanted to have a gf

After having a gf i want to slay
Did you settle when you had your gf?
Bump, legit thread, considering going east (Could be EE, could be Turkey/Iran/Pakistan) to find a wife, legit or nah?
I’d say it’s better than any woman in the US. I actually plan on traveling to Europe as well if my first plan doesn’t work.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Read #4....

Doesn't change the fact that for normies girlfriends are copes. And many dudes here won't reach Chad status, although some will

This is the most legit thing said on the forum tbh
Someone had to say it bro. Too many guys have been deluded by red pill coaches n shit

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Getting a girlfriend is easy

slaying is hard

Doesn't change the fact that for normies girlfriends are copes. And many dudes here won't reach Chad status, although some will
We’re not talking about normies tho.. a lot of blue pilled normies are in LTRs due to not being their 1st choice. Also women hate being single so they’ll always settle until they find another chad to fool around with. Chad is a spectrum.. it’s not black and white.. One girls Chad is another girls Normie.

• +1
Reactions: crosshold and PubertyMaxxer
Are women’s standards really getting that high? I have a feeling their standards are getting lower and lower IMO. The only thing you need to be is 6 FT, NT, and Normie. The way Face describes it women only want to sleep with male models. Women’s body count is way too high nowadays; it’s normal to have around 50-100 men fucked. I don’t think all of them are chads. Sounds bluePill to me tbh

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Getting a girlfriend is easy

slaying is hard
Slaying highly sought attractive women is hard..
JFL.. it’s about the quality of your slays that make you a TRUE slayer not the amount.

• +1
Reactions: garfyld
I would get a girlfriend but sadly I live in Canada where the amount of quality but pretty girls is so low its insane

Are women’s standards really getting that high? I have a feeling their standards are getting lower and lower IMO. The only thing you need to be is 6 FT, NT, and Normie. The way Face describes it women only want to sleep with male models. Women’s body count is way too high nowadays; it’s normal to have around 50-100 men fucked. I don’t think all of them are chads. Sounds bluePill to me tbh
Check my last post I explain it. And I agree Face does over exaggerate the whole male model thing.. their standards are getting lower b/c they’ve been influenced heavily by feminism and wanting power in the relationship. Remember the oofy doofy theory by Hell By The Dashboard Light? He’s kinda right. The truth is women are unhappy in these relationships.
I would get a girlfriend but sadly I live in Canada where the amount of quality but pretty girls is so low its insane
Which part ? I’ve been to Toronto a lot and tbh the quality there is WAY BETTER than here in Western NY

woops agree

• +1
Check my last post I explain it. And I agree Face does over exaggerate the whole male model thing.. their standards are getting lower b/c they’ve been influenced heavily by feminism and wanting power in the relationship. Remember the oofy doofy theory by Hell By The Dashboard Light? He’s kinda right. The truth is women are unhappy in these relationships.

Women give "ugly" guys a chance from time to time

a lot of women are lonely, even some Stacies

• +1
Reactions: Melo95

Which part ? I’ve been to Toronto a lot and tbh the quality there is WAY BETTER than here in Western NY
In Vancouver. Lower population than Toronto. Basically a shittier version of Toronto

In Vancouver. Lower population than Toronto. Basically a shittier version of Toronto
Brutal... gtfo out of there bro
Women give "ugly" guys a chance from time to time

a lot of women are lonely, even some Stacies
Ugly guys really??.. I’ve never seen women with truly ugly men unless he’s got lots of money. You’re probably underrating these guys

Someone had to say it bro. Too many guys have been deluded by red pill coaches n shit
I'm in an LTR and I couldn't be happier honestly. At least currently I don't care about slaying

I'm in an LTR and I couldn't be happier honestly. At least currently I don't care about slaying
Happy to hear it bro, hopefully I find the same soon before shit gets worse.

You don't get it females have infinite smv. A 35 year old woman can still get chad in hookups.

Also females expire at 21
16 is prime. Teenage pregnancy is healthy and natural!

Maybe Im narrow-minded but I lose attraction to women very quickly

I meet GL women regularly - each day, each new GL girl is in my main interest
I suppose that if I had a gf and went outside and met a GL girl, I would lost interest to mine

add: her disgusting shiting/peeing/bad smell + shit
I can meet girl 1x per week to be attracted + probably after p in the v your basically done

You don't get it females have infinite smv. A 35 year old woman can still get chad in hookups.

Also females expire at 21
16 is prime. Teenage pregnancy is healthy and natural!
So what.. let those old roasties fuck Chad.. those are the dumbass feminists that fell for the whole have everything bs. And stop with this whole prime thing.. my mother had me when she was 25 and my brother at 34. You act like you’re gonna get a 16 yr old in this modern era. Stop bitching, whining and complaining.. do the work and find those who meet your criteria

i have a girlfriend of 2 years right now legit psl 6 at least and honestly being in an ltr before 30 is a cuck trait. you can't slay outside.

i have a girlfriend of 2 years right now legit psl 6 at least and honestly being in an ltr before 30 is a cuck trait. you can't slay outside.
Ok.. lemme ask you why do u wanna slay ?

why do you wanna get looks dawg. i could lie but it is all about tha ego boost. your gf's compliments etc. is never going to stroke your ego after yall start dating. random girls slobbering over your dick at the club will though.

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee

- You get it the idea

What do u think we are trying here

I will answer for him: muh i am man muh i need sex with woman muh my dick hard for woman muh muh

• +1

- You get it the idea

I pump and dumped the one girl who would have been a good wife. She was boring to me though and only 5/10

What do u think we are trying here
Idk you tell me... I’ve had my fun.. if you’re a virgin and you’re looksmaxxing to slay by all means feel free. Just keep in mind when you’re ready to settle your options will get worse and worse the longer you wait
why do you wanna get looks dawg. i could lie but it is all about tha ego boost. your gf's compliments etc. is never going to stroke your ego after yall start dating. random girls slobbering over your dick at the club will though.
At least you’re honest. Idc about ego boost nor do I give af about random girls slobbin my dick. I’d have a different mindset if I lived in the PUA era 00-10’ but shit is getting worse and the dating market isn’t getting any better. I’m trying to pass on my genes with the best choice I could find.

Last edited:
Idk you tell me... I’ve had my fun.. if you’re a virgin and you’re looksmaxxing to slay by all means feel free. Just keep in mind when you’re ready to settle your options will get worse and worse the longer you wait

At least you’re honest. Idc about ego boost nor do I give af about random girls slobbin my dick. I’d have a different mindset if I lived in the PUA era 00-10’ but shit is getting worse and the dating market isn’t getting any better. I’m trying to pass on my genes with the best choice I could find.
Yea im searching my first gf ever. Already mid 20 so no time for slaying haha

slaying or death, unless you have a lof of sugar in ltr

- You get it the idea

it's so ironic that a person who browses this site should make sure that their partner doesn't suffer from mental illness and overall has a nt life