STOP USING .ME BEFORE IT HAS IRL CONSEQUENCES

Britishlooksmaxxer

Britishlooksmaxxer

I came, I saw, I mogged
@Mohamad Can confirm @her put in the discord chat all moderators on this forum have links to/are involved with federal agencies

I mean just think... there is a magical forum where you can be racist sexist homophobic etc and be anonymous such that you can get away with it
0C0FD2F3 4D57 46FF ABB1 3C1ADE34FD64
There is a reason you can’t sign up without a VPN they are probably required to monitor all we say and offload anything suspicious to federal agencies

Meaning even if you didn’t post your face on this site they have you Ip and the device you use to connect to this site meaning if incels are ever classed as terrorists and the fbi come asking .me for our ips so they can find our identities you won’t be safe.

Worse yet if they pass laws about hate speech and racism online and people find your old posts you will be done for that.

FUCKING OVER

@inceletto @HowAmIAlive123 @wasted @Lev Peshkov @Daw @Copemaxxing

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 9380, joeveniro and 32 others
Words read 0 plus op is an abused dog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 9380, Arvenas and 17 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 9380, Arvenas and 41 others
bumo

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Gargantuan and Britishlooksmaxxer
There is a reason you can’t sign up without a VPN they are probably required to monitor all we say and offload anything suspicious to federal agencies
Over the second you sign up. You found this place you’re already on a watchlist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito, bugeye, BigBoy and 13 others
@BigBiceps

You're not a mod anymore can you please explain this???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, RAITEIII, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
I AM DOOMED FOR POSTING MY FACE HERE.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, St. Wristcel, Hades and 9 others
Jfl i run the feds , im the top dog

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, St. Wristcel, Hades and 7 others
So is th
@Mohamad Can confirm @her put in the discord chat all moderators on this forum have links to/are involved with federal agencies

I mean just think... there is a magical forum where you can be racist sexist homophobic etc and be anonymous such that you can get away with it
View attachment 676192

Meaning even if you didn’t post your face on this site they have you Ip and the device you use to connect to this site meaning if incels are ever classed as terrorists and the fbi come asking .me for our ips so they can find our identities you won’t be safe.

Worse yet if they pass laws about hate speech and racism online and people find your old posts you will be done for that.

FUCKING OVER

so is the advice on this site legit ?

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 6403 and Britishlooksmaxxer
Just join the feds and continue posting in piece bro. If you can't defeat them, join them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Arvenas, Deleted member 6723 and 10 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 6217, HowAmIAlive123 and 2 others
Dn rd no tag no care + op is an abused dog

• JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel, Over, sytyl and 1 other person
@Nosecel @5foot8Paki

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 6403
Negative IQ in this post. They can't find shit about you with ip alone lol. They need access to your ISP's clientele information to get anything about you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 9380, RAITEIII and 4 others
Feds are watching
IMG 20200906 090433 IMG 20200918 210944

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, BigBoy, Deleted member 9380 and 13 others
Negative IQ in this post. They can't find shit about you with ip alone lol. They need access to your ISP's clientele information to get anything about you.
what's stopping them from doing that?

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
I said nigga once on here, does this make me a FBI blacklist top candidate?

• JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel and Britishlooksmaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, BigBoy, Deleted member 1400 and 5 others
fbi groupchat on discord .....jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Arvenas, RAITEIII, Britishlooksmaxxer and 5 others
I dont care bro

• JFL
i dont live in the us what they gon do to me anyways?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Britishlooksmaxxer and W0KESTMOTHF
what's stopping them from doing that?
The ISP and a large variety of laws put in place to protect their clients' identities. Even if you were to extort or bribe the info out of someone you'd need to do it to someone with authority in the company as random employees don't have access to ip info and browsing data.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and HowAmIAlive123
why do you think the fbi cares about some random shitposting forum jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
you mean 4chan, reddit and virtually any other website?

if you're this paranoid it is over for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 2587 and 5 others
i dont live in the us what they gon do to me anyways?
Imagine thinking feds give a fuck about some "incels" they have much more shit to worry bout, retarded thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 8904 and 2 others
go check how 2 of the mods here look and tell me if they seem to you fbi or whatever else

• JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, SadnessWYJ and sytyl
Feds, check the disclaimer.

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Britishlooksmaxxer
yes why do u think mester neme is mester n serge neme is sergent. they r ex militery running this jew site lol

@cocainecowboy @stuckneworleans @fukmylyf

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 2486 and 6 others
I'm Middle Eastern so I'm already on a watchlist anyways.

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 8318, JMax and 6 others
20 feds, 1 it, 1 lurker
IMG 20200918 212716

• JFL
nice way how farm reacts ngl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, SadnessWYJ and Britishlooksmaxxer

View attachment 676192

FUCKING OVER

Ion care

I wish death to all normies and women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 1400, Baldingman1998 and 6 others

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, lutte, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Here's a debunk. Could be a gigantic conspiracy but doubt it.
  • I really doubt @knajjd based on the internet history. 5'2 height.
  • Based on @her's & @Nosecel's earlier posts no way
  • @Lorsss is only here for the looksmaxing.
  • Most of the members aren't from the US. Pretty sure most mods aren't U.S based either.

@Master & @Sergeant are up for questioning. Wouldn't say master being in the navy is grounds for collaboration with feds & neither of them are active enough to monitor shit.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 7866 and Britishlooksmaxxer
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, sytyl, SadnessWYJ and 3 others
Here's a debunk. Could be a gigantic conspiracy but doubt it.
  • I really doubt @knajjd based on the internet history. 5'2 height.
  • Based on @her's & @Nosecel's earlier posts no way
  • @Lorsss is only here for the looksmaxing.
  • Most of the members aren't from the US. Pretty sure most mods aren't U.S based either.

@Master & @Sergeant are up for questioning. Wouldn't say master being in the navy is grounds for collaboration with feds & neither of them are active enough to monitor shit.
Why do you think it's called Nosecel you idiot?

Da jooooz
Tinfoil

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, SadnessWYJ, Britishlooksmaxxer and 1 other person
FEDS I SURRENDER. MY NAME IS JOHN DAVID CRUZ. I LIVE IN DOHA, IN QATAR. AL MANAL 1. STREET 2. HOUSE 40. PLS DONT DO ANYTHING. IM SORRY.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JMax, Deleted member 5912, Baldingman1998 and 5 others