Stop using retinoids it will make you bald in the long term

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Diamond
Just fucking stop using that shit already. Just google "retinol hair loss" to find countless articles, videos and comments about foids losing their hair after prolonged uses of retinoids.

Youve been fucking warned.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Does it apply to retinol or just retin a?

Everything that contains retinol should be avoided dude. Retin a, retinol, tretinoin, you name it. Stay away from this shit.
Does it apply to retinol or just retin a?

There are studies claiming retin a helps with hairloss. Even some users report some bellus regrowth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Deleted member 4416, Hepatologyscribe and 1 other person
Lets ask @benignice

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 4416, Gazzamogga and 5 others
stop spreading your scare mongering pseudo science bullshit. If you're an average iq person who can use these skincare supplements by following the daily usage doses and not over doing it, theres no reason why you would go bald from using it. Retinoids can increase the risk of hypervitaminosis A when taken in combination with vitamin A supplements but no other adverse long term effects arise from its use alone. The general following is that if you're going to take retinoids or similar skin care regimens you shouldn't take it alongside multivitamins. Thats literally it. No, using retinoids won't turn you into Kratos like the threadmaker makes it out to be. This is the equivalent of making a thread just to tell people to stop going outside in the sun because it'll damage your skin in the long term. No fucking shit sherlock, as long as its in moderation you shouldn't experience anything outside the ordinary.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Hepatologyscribe and yang
Just fucking stop using that shit already. Just google "retinol hair loss" to find countless articles, videos and comments about foids losing their hair after prolonged uses of retinoids.

I have read about this for Accutane and a few people are saying this for the retinA cream too but theres also a study where retinA mixed with minoxidil improved hair loss more than minoxidil alone

ok so intaking vitamin C makes you go bald?
this is the biggest bullshit I have seen here since 2020

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610 and Deleted member 4416
you'll see in 5,10 or 15 years that your hair will disappear because of this shit
Vitamin A overdose can make you go bald yes google it

never use google guys
you'll see in 5,10 or 15 years that your hair will disappear because of this shit

Vitamin A overdose can make you go bald yes google it
fuck off jew data mining cuck.

oral retinoids yes, but topical? absolutely not

stop spreading misinformation

oral retinoids yes, but topical? absolutely not

stop spreading misinformation
Is a vitamin A supplement the same as an "oral retinoid"? It's in my daily multivitamin pill

sorry for low iq

What the fuck am i really supposed to do when I'm balding at a young age?????

Im thinning EVERYWHERE! Hair on head gets Thinner DAY by DAY, it still Looks GOOD tho..

But minoxidil kills all collagen right? even if it is only applied to scalp?? and finasteride is risky when you are young?

Is there anything i can do? I know all the "aviable solutions", yet I dont do shit because i've read so many horror stories.
Minoxidil killing collagen scares me a lot

In moderate doses tretenoin can do wonders for hair regrowth but in high doses is a vitamin a overdose and kills hair i read about it once

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
Like others said, you need to overdose on pure vitamin A.
Not beta carotene, since the body the stops converting it once it has enough.
Not topical since it affects the skin.

I would like to hear what the OG @benignice says

Im thinning EVERYWHERE! Hair on head gets Thinner DAY by DAY, it still Looks GOOD tho..

But minoxidil kills all collagen right? even if it is only applied to scalp?? and finasteride is risky when you are young?

Is there anything i can do? I know all the "aviable solutions", yet I dont do shit because i've read so many horror stories.
you gotta hop on fin before nw2 after nw2 youre fucked.

tetrinoin made my eyebrows thicker

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
you gotta hop on fin before nw2 after nw2 youre fucked.
My hairline is good. but its thinning overall. hair still looks good and thick, but it is thinner than before. when i put my hands thru my hair i get multiple hairs

My hairline is good. but its thinning overall. hair still looks good and thick, but it is thinner than before. when i put my hands thru my hair i get multiple hairs
depends on how young you are. fin can reverse the damage done in the past year possibly. 18+ and you would be good tbh.

• +1
Reactions: homesick
depends on how young you are. fin can reverse the damage done in the past year possibly. 18+ and you would be good tbh.
I'm 20, but I had a very late puberty. Had to get testosterone from doc at 15 to get it started. so im not sure if im fully developed yet

• +1
Reactions: basedcircassian
Can't wait for skincare wizard Benignice to shut this clown dowm

• JFL
Reactions: bruh3610 and Dutcher
As knowledgeable as @benignice is (he mogknowledges me to heaven and back) he cannot deny the myriad of articles that are one google search away from anyone willing to actually stop fucking coping like a retarded aspie fuck would

And theres even more.
+ all the comments on youtube videos claiming the side effects of retinoids speak for themselves. Literally hundreds if not thousands of people (majority are foids tho but doesnt change anything) are complaining about their hair thinning and shedding after a few weeks of retinoids use.

MUH COLLAGEN MUH SUN DAMAGE MUH WRINKLES

You guys are all losing your hair by applying this DRUG
on your face. Just stop it already.

Attachments

• C720D4C8-8915-41AC-BB6A-5AD9773C6D67.gif
    C720D4C8-8915-41AC-BB6A-5AD9773C6D67.gif
    169.7 KB · Views: 1
As knowledgeable as @benignice is (he mogknowledges me to heaven and back) he cannot deny the myriad of articles that are one google search away from anyone willing to actually stop fucking coping like a retarded aspie fuck would

And theres even more.
+ all the comments on youtube videos claiming the side effects of retinoids speak for themselves. Literally hundreds if not thousands of people (majority are foids tho but doesnt change anything) are complaining about their hair thinning and shedding after a few weeks of retinoids use.

MUH COLLAGEN MUH SUN DAMAGE MUH WRINKLES

You guys are all losing your hair by applying this DRUG
on your face. Just stop it already.
Nigga did you read the article?

"""Recently, after one Reddit user named cosmicatastrophy posted about experiencing excessive hair loss while using Tretinoin (a retinoid-based product also called Retin-A), other people responded with their own experience with too much shedding post-Tretinoin use.""""

3 different blogs all reporting 1 reddit user think retinol caused him hair loss (it didnt) and they publish it to farm clicks.

Let me try.

Does squat cause hairloss?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, UltimateMan and RAITEIII
Nigga did you read the article?

"""Recently, after one Reddit user named cosmicatastrophy posted about experiencing excessive hair loss while using Tretinoin (a retinoid-based product also called Retin-A), other people responded with their own experience with too much shedding post-Tretinoin use.""""

3 different blogs all reporting 1 reddit user think retinol caused him hair loss (it didnt) and they publish it to farm clicks.

Let me try.

Does squat cause hairloss?

Dude dont be low iq just look it up on youtube theres a shitton of people prompting others to stop using retinoids cuz hairloss. Maybe it works on foids since they have significantly lower DHT levels than men but if a male autist ever uses retinoids for too long its over bro its fucking over hes gonna shed tremendous amounts of hair and he'll end up turning bald before he'll know it.

it never even began for retinoidcels

My dude. We had this conversation literally 48 hours ago in another thread where you were saying the exact same thing.

@Hopelessmofoker @Gazzamogga @Dutcher @Kinko Here is the thread for you all to save you a search.

Feel free to @ me if you have any further questions.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dutcher and Gazzamogga
My dude. We had this conversation literally 48 hours ago in another thread where you were saying the exact same thing.

@Hopelessmofoker @Gazzamogga @Dutcher @Kinko Here is the thread for you all to save you a search.

I knew it was bullshit I just like seeing you shut stupid shit down

Thanks for tagging anyway, though

• +1
Reactions: Almu
I knew it was bullshit I just like seeing you shut stupid shit down

Thanks for tagging anyway, though
I'm glad that my lack of bullshit tolerance amuses you haha. Happy to be of service!

• +1
Reactions: Almu, Dutcher and Gazzamogga

Ok but how do you explain the myriad of comments in youtube videos
Its weird to me that so many people are reporting hairloss after using retinoids

Minoxidil is an anti androgen and has all the side effects of Finasteride. Avoid it.

How often do you masturbate? I’m on day 7 nofap and my hair is feeling very thick and healthy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and homesick
Minoxidil is an anti androgen and has all the side effects of Finasteride. Avoid it.

How often do you masturbate? I’m on day 7 nofap and my hair is feeling very thick and healthy.
Hmm, I've probably on average fapped like 5 times a week. Sometimes more tho.
I'll do nofap anyday if it has reasoning. Do you think it's just placebo or do you actually think your hair is healthier/thicker now?

I'll do nofap anyday if it has reasoning. Do you think it's just placebo or do you actually think your hair is healthier/thicker now?
Nofap cannot cause hairloss but it can make it worse indeed, stop stroking buddy boyo

Well, abstinence has been proven to reduce DHT and boost androgen sensitivity. So you have less serum DHT causing hairloss and more sensitivity to androgens meaning easier muscle gains, more dopamine, better skin/collagen, etc.

And yes my hair is actually thicker. I rarely fall for the placebo effect, if something is not working I will be real with myself but my hair is definitely thicker and I’m not shedding nearly as much.

• +1
Reactions: Akatlyn and Deleted member 656
like all things in life, its 100% genetic

i took high dose accutane and got 0 hairloss

Ok but how do you explain the myriad of comments in youtube videos
Its weird to me that so many people are reporting hairloss after using retinoids
For the exact same reason that people think that taking vitamin C will help to cure a cold and that sugar will make kids hyper. Confirmation bias is a hell of a drug.

Your hair cannot become thicker in the period of 7 days.

Your hair cannot become thicker in the period of 7 days.
It feels thicker, don’t know how to describe it. I doesn’t feel like I can rip it out of my head anymore. And my hair used to be noticeably thinner and my hairline was see through, now it’s not.

Vit C fucks up endogenous antioxidant production and oxidation might play part in hair loss, but then again, its over hair or not if ur ugly and short

Checks out, I'm balding from accutane badly