Stop with the "women are apathetic" cope

casadebanho

casadebanho

6'3, 2.0 shoulder/waist ratio
Yes women are not capable of taking accountability, but so aren't men. Most of the people you call homies don't give a shit about your feelings, even your closest friends. They make it seem like they want u to succeed, but at the end of the day they dont want u to have more success than them. If you want real love it gotta come from ur parents or from yourself

LOOKSMAX = SELF LOVE brah

now I'm gonna do skin care and apply minox

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, everythingisacope, WadlowMaxxing and 6 others
no self love for my bug eyes and jew nose

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBoy, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 1400
Yes women are not capable of taking accountability, but so aren't men. Most of the people you call homies don't give a shit about your feelings, even your closest friends. They make it seem like they want u to succeed, but at the end of the day they dont want u to have more success than them. If you want real love it gotta come from ur parents or from yourself

5B80C1D2 F409 4177 AE7A 322473558E07

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
Nah man. All my homies love each other.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 9787, mewcoper and 5 others
Nah man. All my homies love each other.
depends on the friend group i'd say. maybe you got sper close friends. good for you

sad thing is not all people have "friends" that are super close knit

• +1
Reactions: PYT, BigBoy, casadebanho and 1 other person
Speak for yourself. I would die for the homies.

Speak for yourself. I would die for the homies.
I'm sure ur homies say the same but it's not true, jfl if u would give ur life for someone else who isnt even from ur family

I'm sure ur homies say the same but it's not true, jfl if u would give ur life for someone else who isnt even from ur family
I dont waste my time thinking about this useless shit

Its just phrases covered in void. Nothing behind it.

No skincare for your bones

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733

Human nature.
Build your own foundation

Coomers are in love with their hands
i fap with left but im righthanded. jfl in islam you have to do bad things with left (like cleaning your ass) jfl its not halal to do it but it feels less haram this way ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1400
i fap with left but im righthanded. jfl in islam you have to do bad things with left (like cleaning your ass) jfl its not halal to do it but it feels less haram this way ngl.
Jfl at thinking God the creator of the universe will give a single fuck about wether you fap with your right or left hand bhaicel

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
no self love for my bug eyes and jew nose
@WadlowMaxxing tbh this is an old post, i dont think im ugly anymore, just failed normie instead of truecel :D

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Jfl at thinking God the creator of the universe will give a single fuck about wether you fap with your right or left hand bhaicel
tbh but i do think i wont be punished too much for this. if i was able to get married or i was married and i fapped still then itd be a different story.

tbh but i do think i wont be punished too much for this. if i was able to get married or i was married and i fapped still then itd be a different story.
If there is a god he won’t care about this trivial stuff
A vengeful god is a childish idea

“Now I’m going to apply my endocrine disrupters in my never ending endeavor for self fulfillment and continue to wonder why I’m such a loser”