STOPPING THE USE OF RETIN A (LINK)

Suave

Suave

xXuCantSTOPmeXx
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887, Norberg, JosephGarrot123 and 1 other person
Yeah I’m not using retin-a any longer. Glycolic acid from now on only.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Yeah I’m not using retin-a any longer. Glycolic acid from now on only.
is it good replacement for retin-a?
im on retin right now and after reading all side effects of this i want to go off

My GOD, you guys are RETARDED AF

FFS!!!

giphy.gif

"Excess of Vitamin A (retinol) and related compounds (retinoids) induces bone fragility and is associated with increased hip fracture incidence in humans."

"he retinoid Ro 13-6298, given subcutaneously for 4 days, induced bone loss in the hind limbs of 12- and 56-week-old rats and of 15-week-old mice."

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4887, Deleted member 9890, DidntRead and 16 others
is it good replacement for retin-a?
im on retin right now and after reading all side effects of this i want to go off
Glycolic acid produces collagen and deletes acne. It also doesn’t fuck with hormones so it’s safe and nice. Just have to wear sunscreen.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and needsolution
been using retin-a and adapalene for 7 months no issues at all makes me look photoshopped and younger though

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Chadeep, Deleted member 4053 and 3 others
Why both?
I've used adapalene for first 3 months for acne then switched to Retin-A for anti aging benefits I don't use adapalene anymore only if Retin-A becomes irritating

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
I've used adapalene for first 3 months for acne then switched to Retin-A for anti aging benefits I don't use adapalene anymore only if Retin-A becomes irritating
And your results?
I have used adapalene for 3 months with some results. Acne cleared up a bit but really nothing significant.

And your results?
I have used adapalene for 3 months with some results. Acne cleared up a bit but really nothing significant.
I'd say keep using it for now for a month or two if it doesn't do anything I'd switch to Tretinoin , what makes adapalene good is that it's not irritating and is better for acne if you don't have anymore acne and want anti-aging benefits i'd switch

• +1
Reactions: Norberg and Ocelot
I'd say keep using it for now for a month or two if it doesn't do anything I'd switch to Tretinoin , what makes adapalene good is that it's not irritating and is better for acne if you don't have anymore acne and want anti-aging benefits i'd switch
I have little acne marks

should I get retin A first or adapalene first?

I have little acne marks

should I get retin A first or adapalene first?
I'd try adapalene first it's not irritating and helps with acne and it has anti-aging benefits that target fine lines, dark spots, and dull skin.
thing is with Tretinoin is it's better for anti aging but has chance of massive irritation and costs a bit more also it's not OTC so you have to risk it and buy it from shady pharmacy sites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, Jerzy Bondov and mido the slayer
Yea, oral Vitamin A is pretty dumb unless it's in a multi. I barely take the RDA, anything more than 3,000 mcg will cause toxicity.

Don't supplement vitamin A while on a retinoid. That can cause hair loss too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Wanna try this experimetn cause some of you may be to young to get it: Have you read the study's title? What is wrong with it?

• +1
Reactions: Norberg
I just take fish oil
Well god has high good vitamin A and D content

also since taking K2 and D3 would that counter the bone loss cause by retin A?

Ok, ok the wrong word is... wait for it..... Rodents....

Did you know that scientifically, what happen to Rodent have 0 value in the scientific realm. What happen to RODENTS could be exactly the opposite on what happen to men. For example a pill can kill a RODENT and cure a man, or the opposite: a pill can kill a man and cure a RODENT. So, if you want to post some studies, at least, post it if the research has been conducted on humans. Avoid misinforming you and other readers.

• +1
been using retin-a and adapalene for 7 months no issues at all makes me look photoshopped and younger though
same I alternate on a day-to-day basisbetween those two. Barely get any acne at all, hyperpigmentation is fading, I look great nigga

• +1
Reactions: Norberg and mido the slayer
same I alternate on a day-to-day basisbetween those two. Barely get any acne at all, hyperpigmentation is fading, I look great nigga
Did you experience any boneloss?

Did you experience any boneloss?
no :lul:
do you think a topical solution that causes boneless would be available to the masses?
the study talks about really high dosages administered through subq injection

• +1
no :lul:
do you think a topical solution that causes boneless would be available to the masses?
the study talks about really high dosages administered through subq injection
Yeah I didn’t read the study because I’m lazy lol

I mean true ngl

oral vitamin A doesn’t cause bone loss while topical vitamin A (retinol) causes bone loss? That doesn’t make any sense to me ngl

This is nothing new.

We already knew oral isotretinoin (aka accutane) stunts growth during puberty.

In my opinion topical tretinoin is not bad for our bone mass

• +1

Is the new Retin A advertisment: No more wrinklres..... no more bones.... what are you waiting for?? (SelfCringe):forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Norberg, mido the slayer and 1 other person
This is nothing new.

We already knew oral isotretinoin (aka accutane) stunts growth during puberty.

In my opinion topical tretinoin is not bad for our bone mass

I mean if we consume good amount of protein + working out + taking collagen peptides and D3/K2, would all this counter the bone loss that comes with retin A?

Jesus fucking christ this is the most retarded low iq thread i have read in my life
If retin A really cause bone loss than I guess you can counter it by K2 and D3 and collagen peptides

every looksmaxer should be taking D3 and K2 anyway

If retin A really cause bone loss than I guess you can counter it by K2 and D3 and collagen peptides

every looksmaxer should be taking D3 and K2 anyway
I take accutane oral vitamin a tablets nothing happens, and topical retin a doesnt go systemic so for the love of god ignore this thread its retarded

• +1
Don't supplement vitamin A while on a retinoid. That can cause hair loss too.
I am jusing Cod oil liver pills those contain 800μg Vitamine a is that bad if i also use retin a?

• +1
I take accutane oral vitamin a tablets nothing happens, and topical retin a doesnt go systemic so for the love of god ignore this thread its retarded
Yeah true

My GOD, you guys are RETARDED AF

FFS!!!

giphy.gif

"Excess of Vitamin A (retinol) and related compounds (retinoids) induces bone fragility and is associated with increased hip fracture incidence in humans."

"he retinoid Ro 13-6298, given subcutaneously for 4 days, induced bone loss in the hind limbs of 12- and 56-week-old rats and of 15-week-old mice."
Niger wants to get Access to 100 rep

Just inject Retin-A bro