stories from my slayer friend [ugly guys can get some] ugly users gtfih

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
okay so this is some shit my mate told me yesterday when i saw him for the first time in like 10 months

and this dude is a slayer 16 and a body count of 9 and i have seen the proof has had about 8 gfs from the 3 years ive known him for
3 slays have been gfs the rest random jb bitches his 16 and has done heaps of shit with girls this guy has the same ammount of experience as ammnesia probs
and his only 16

so basiccly my mate is not nt and he was invited to a party by a girl that liked him and it was small 10 people he knew some of them from primary school, there was 4 guys 6 girls and there was this one kid called lucas and he fucked 2 jb teen beckies and i saw pictures of this kid and not to be rude to him but he is an ugly cunt most of the guys on this site including me mog him into the dust

shit pheno brown eyes dark brown hair
shit eyes, narrow ipd, brown, alot of eyelid exposure, not deepset, round shape
terrible fwhr and narrow skull low 150s
narrow average jaw
he was white if thats makes a diffrence witch i don't think it does imo
and his height im not sure could be short or tall

anyway fact of the matter he was ugly the only thing he had going for him was normal skin and being white who knows if he was tall and he managed to fuck 2 becky jbs while most of us his age on this forum mog him into the dust but while his fucking girls where rotting into oblivion

*other blackpills i was getting as many as i could out of him btw, alot of girl maybe 30% lose there vigrinity before 15 and some have done anal, oral and all sorts of shit with guys by then so good luck finding your virgin jb if your in the west like me

*girls arund jb age will be experamenting alot and alot are sluts and will fuck a guy they find somewhat attractive at the drop of a hat

*being nt is crucial but if your goodlooking for your age like my friend that doesn't matter as much but his still semi nt more so then me

*alcahol makes girls horny for some reason

* my friend connfirmed tight feels alot better and some girls jb age 14-17 have lost tightness

*they are major sluts, they do cum in mouth, anal and do all sort of nasty shit with guys they find attractive also some olders scumbag thiugmaxxed losers will actually fuck them and get oral of them in exchange for alcahol or whatever but most do it for free because there degenarate whores and think older guys are 'cool'

i also showed him the best looking user on the site i could think of larsanova the dutch guy because his only a few years older then us and he wasn't really impresed just an interesting note

enjoy and have a good rest of your day!

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 5969, mogstar and 9 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, Deleted member 6113, Deleted member 2968 and 3 others
Lifefuel for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and Deleted member 10615
lifefuel for youngcels and fakecels

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
hold up boys i will post the incel looking kids picture JFL just to give you guys some lifefuel hold on

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
6BF74286 CCAD 4359 B561 1742E1B25DEF

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: No Bones Dax, Deleted member 9852, 5'8manlet and 4 others
looks normie tbh
bro i saw his other pics witch are clear and he has a TERRIBLE fwhr you can even see it on this picture look how narrow his skull is and his also getting skull mogged by a 15 year old girl while his 16 i think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and BigBoy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7313 and 1 other person
bro i saw his other pics witch are clear and he has a TERRIBLE fwhr you can even see it on this picture look how narrow his skull is and his also getting skull mogged by a 15 year old girl while his 16 i think
skull mog is a meme

• +1
I mog at lower bf this is lifefuel but im 18 alrdy so im not sure. if his standards are the girl in the middle im not interested
i wouldn't complain you sound like a standardcel a little

skull mog is a meme
nope it really isn't big skulls look better and even if it was a meme his getting skullmogged by a girl thats younger then him jfl that is sure to be a bad thing

• +1
looks nt af too tbh
blackpill obviously not debunked
just nt normie going after young girls
hes white too, white normies can get decent results.

suifuel for ugly niggas like me ngl

looks nt af too tbh
blackpill obviously not debunked
just nt normie going after young girls
im not trying to debunk the blackpill at all i fully belive in the blackpill and there is no way to debunk it its proven by science and things you see on a everyday basis

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
nope it really isn't big skulls look better and even if it was a meme his getting skullmogged by a girl thats younger then him jfl that is sure to be a bad thing
he looks normie with the "small skull"
that's all he needs for what he's doing, (normie + ntmaxxing)
girls do not actually give remotely a shit who has the bigger skull, so since he looks normie he's not being held back in any capacity by his head size

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
what is standardcel?
your standards are to high
and people look better irl
i would go for a girl aslong as she isn't fat or has a REALLY fucked up face like 2.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782 and Uglyandfat
i mog him too

i guess chads are more rare then we think

IMG 7407
IMG 7408
IMG 7409
IMG 7410

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146, Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 4614
your standards are to high
and people look better irl
i would go for a girl aslong as she isn't fat or has a REALLY fucked up face like 2.5 psl
yeah ive outright rejected girls who wanted to meetup only used them for validation and she was not even too ugly tbh

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: MansNotHot, Deleted member 9852, MegamindCel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852
ive only seen 3 chads all my life and most would be rated chadlite here so... yeah they are very rare
ive also lived in 3 diffrent towns so that proves there rarity even more
I see chads at least 3-5 times a day. I live in Miami if that makes a difference

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 9852
I see chads at least 3-5 times a day. I live in Miami if that makes a difference
i live in austaralia and its subhuman central here so yeah it probably does in your case

• Hmm...
Reactions: KrissKross
i live in austaralia and its subhuman central here so yeah it probably does in your case
Chadstralia has the highest amount of Chads per capita and the highest incel rate in the world at over 40% of those under 30

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and The Moggee
Chadstralia has the highest amount of Chads per capita and the highest incel rate in the world at over 40% of those under 30
nope thats a myth i can asure you there are barley any chads around ive only seen 1 this year most men are ugly here and there is ALOT of ethnics for then the stats tell and australia is very rascist to ethnics and hates them that is why australia is very incel

most guys can slay if there white and normal looking see it everyday everytime i go to the shop or on a walk ect ask another user from australia aswell im sure they will tell you something similar

i ive in the suburbs tho and i think chads tend to live in big cities ect so that could be one factor but for the most part austaralia has no more chads then any other place

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
When will people in this site learn that looks dont matter that much for avarage people which is like 80% of men all you need is be nt af.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
@16tyo says the exact opposite.
we most likely live in diffrent areas i live in the suburbs and im not sure about him as im not very familiar with the user but he might live in the same city but most likely not and i can asure you im not even overexagarating when i say most of the users here mog the average aussie bloke into the dust

if one of the forum chads that are young like larsanva or avrid or whoever else came to my school they would mog all my year and all the students except for maybe 1 kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852 and johncruz12345
most guys can slay if there white and normal looking see it everyday everytime i go to the shop or on a walk ect ask another user from australia aswell im sure they will tell you something similar
could a white american incel go there and ascend?

could a white american incel go there and ascend?
its complicated these white guys are usally nt and have a job its not like asia where white people can go and slay but if your average looking and you came to where i live you wouldn't have trouble finding a girlfriend i see it everyday there are average guys/below average guys with gfs/ some normie manlet i saw like 5ft8 had a becky girlfriend at the shops she was really short like 5ft2 has a really good ass big tight and firm and had a semi pretty face and looked really young like a jb but im assuming she actually wasn't cause the guy looked older and they were holding hands shoping

but fact of the matter is white and average in australia means just be nt and you'll find someone

Post pics of the chad

ugly users gtfih​

just tag the entire forum theory

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and The Moggee
Really? I've never noticed a girl getting horny when I'm aroumd
im not being funny but if you don't mog him what kind of hope do you have once your not a teen im assuming shit is 10x harder when you leave school

Bet he’s uncircumcised.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Bet he’s uncircumcised.
does it matter? lol i thought most men got circumsized i thought i was the odd one out lol
is it good to have foreskin?

• WTF
Reactions: magnificentcel
fakecel out
uncircumcised = chad
lol wtf most men have foreskin almost no one gets circumsized you have a warrped mind my friend it doesn't mean shit if you have foreskin you have to pull it back to fuck anyway

lol wtf most men have foreskin almost no one gets circumsized you have a warrped mind my friend it doesn't mean shit if you have foreskin you have to pull it back to fuck anyway
75% of American men are circumcised.

• JFL
okay so this is some shit my mate told me yesterday when i saw him for the first time in like 10 months

and this dude is a slayer 16 and a body count of 9 and i have seen the proof has had about 8 gfs from the 3 years ive known him for
3 slays have been gfs the rest random jb bitches his 16 and has done heaps of shit with girls this guy has the same ammount of experience as ammnesia probs
and his only 16

so basiccly my mate is not nt and he was invited to a party by a girl that liked him and it was small 10 people he knew some of them from primary school, there was 4 guys 6 girls and there was this one kid called lucas and he fucked 2 jb teen beckies and i saw pictures of this kid and not to be rude to him but he is an ugly cunt most of the guys on this site including me mog him into the dust

shit pheno brown eyes dark brown hair
shit eyes, narrow ipd, brown, alot of eyelid exposure, not deepset, round shape
terrible fwhr and narrow skull low 150s
narrow average jaw
he was white if thats makes a diffrence witch i don't think it does imo
and his height im not sure could be short or tall

anyway fact of the matter he was ugly the only thing he had going for him was normal skin and being white who knows if he was tall and he managed to fuck 2 becky jbs while most of us his age on this forum mog him into the dust but while his fucking girls where rotting into oblivion

*other blackpills i was getting as many as i could out of him btw, alot of girl maybe 30% lose there vigrinity before 15 and some have done anal, oral and all sorts of shit with guys by then so good luck finding your virgin jb if your in the west like me

*girls arund jb age will be experamenting alot and alot are sluts and will fuck a guy they find somewhat attractive at the drop of a hat

*being nt is crucial but if your goodlooking for your age like my friend that doesn't matter as much but his still semi nt more so then me

*alcahol makes girls horny for some reason

* my friend connfirmed tight feels alot better and some girls jb age 14-17 have lost tightness

*they are major sluts, they do cum in mouth, anal and do all sort of nasty shit with guys they find attractive also some olders scumbag thiugmaxxed losers will actually fuck them and get oral of them in exchange for alcahol or whatever but most do it for free because there degenarate whores and think older guys are 'cool'

i also showed him the best looking user on the site i could think of larsanova the dutch guy because his only a few years older then us and he wasn't really impresed just an interesting note

enjoy and have a good rest of your day!
100% correct with one exception; alcohol does not make girls more horny-it simply gives them an excuse to act slutty, as it disengages their rational/reasoning thought in the prefrontal cortex, resulting in them easily giving into sex.

• +1