stories from my slayer friend [ugly guys can get some] ugly users gtfih

good thread bruv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
100% correct with one exception; alcohol does not make girls more horny-it simply gives them an excuse to act slutty, as it disengages their rational/reasoning thought in the prefrontal cortex, resulting in them easily giving into sex.
interesting... so it pretty much just lowers there inhb so they will have sex easier?
ive also heard that alcahol makes people seem more attractive or it does something along those lines could you explain because you seem to know a fair bit about alcahol and how it affects people

• +1
Reactions: chadison
will read later

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
You posted some didn’t u
ye but only eye area ones and then ive asked 3 users for ratings but im def not gl i have severe acne, and other things

interesting... so it pretty much just lowers there inhb so they will have sex easier?
ive also heard that alcahol makes people seem more attractive or it does something along those lines could you explain because you seem to know a fair bit about alcahol and how it affects people
Alcohol is a GABA (which is a neurotransmitter) inhibitor. It lowers glutamate (sugar) activity in the brain as a result. What essentially happens is that parts of the brain lose their ability to function at peak efficiency due to neurotransmitters being blocked, notably the prefrontal cortex. This region is associated with judgement and reasoning. As a result, when individuals achieve a certain level of intoxication (different for everybody depending on GABA sensitivity, but usually .1 BAC), the GABA receptors are sufficiently inhibited and the individual loses conscious reasoning ability. Thus, in women, their logical hypergamic filters are hampered and they become more susceptible to sexual advances of men (as the primitive portions of the brain are not as inhibited) and their standards lower. People seem more attractive, then because their primitive brain (cerebellum, inner regions etc.) is taking over functioning instead of the prefrontal cortex. I've seen many foid friends who I consider not slutty become HUGE sluts when they drink, fuck a guy, then later regret it (conscious hypergamic reasoning returns). This perfectly reflects what I explained above.

• +1
Reactions: CeeJay and Deleted member 10615
Attraction is all looks. Fwhr measurements are autistic. PUA and game is autistic.
your so fucking dumb have you even reasearched looks or no any thing about it?
fwhr is a HUGE factor of what makes an attractive face and this kid that fucked 2 beckies didn't have game he was just in there social circle and was at there party everyone knows game is bullshit

don't reply to my threads if your just going to try disprove shit all this shit happened what have i got to gain about lying? im not the ugly kid who fucked the 2 jb beckies

fuck of from this thread you coping greycel subhuman low iq grub you don't know shit about looks or anything

he was just nt and low tier normie that was in the right place at the right time and situation and luckily there was alcahol or they probs wouldn't of fucked him

your so fucking dumb have you even reasearched looks or no any thing about it?
fwhr is a HUGE factor of what makes an attractive face and this kid that fucked 2 beckies didn't have game he was just in there social circle and was at there party everyone knows game is bullshit

don't reply to my threads if your just going to try disprove shit all this shit happened what have i got to gain about lying? im not the ugly kid who fucked the 2 jb beckies

fuck of from this thread you coping greycel subhuman low iq grub you don't know shit about looks or anything

he was just nt and low tier normie that was in the right place at the right time and situation and luckily there was alcahol or they probs wouldn't of fucked him
Autism.

I'm above average. If you need measurements to know what looks good then you are probably on the spectrum.

Children are a joke.

meh if yours is in a normal range (like, 1.7-2) as well as your midface not looking flat/recessed/long from the front, then what matters does it?

meh if yours is in a normal range (like, 1.7-2) as well as your midface not looking flat/recessed/long from the front, then what matters does it?
It doesn't obv. It's a tool for autists. If you're not on the spectrum it's much more accurate to judge appearances with your eyes.

Many people post pics and are considered good despite being ugly. I wouldn't tell them that or name anyone but lol... I can tell they are incel. But being rated based on autistic measurements as per usual.

It doesn't obv. It's a tool for autists. If you're not on the spectrum it's much more accurate to judge appearances with your eyes.

Many people post pics and are considered good despite being ugly. I wouldn't tell them that or name anyone but lol... I can tell they are incel. But being rated based on autistic measurements as per usual.
bro your a fucking retard im actually not a psl autist but fwhr is very important your coping because you probs have some narrow low t shit skull
ive seen pictures of this kid are you telling me you know what he looks like? ive seen clear pictures of him he is very far from good looking
90c5286660c16f1c3a6a8af95c4d97d6

guy with shit fwhr has better jaw, hairline, why is he so much uglier? low fwhr due to long nose and philtrum and narrow skull

bro your a fucking retard im actually not a psl autist but fwhr is very important your coping because you probs have some narrow low t shit skull
ive seen pictures of this kid are you telling me you know what he looks like? ive seen clear pictures of him he is very far from good lookingView attachment 936233
guy with shit fwhr has better jaw, hairline, why is he so much uglier? low fwhr due to long nose and philtrum and narrow skull
Both of those guys look shit. I mog that guy easily and my fwhr is lower.

I don't need to cope because I'm not incel.

Both of those guys look shit. I mog that guy easily and my fwhr is lower.

I don't need to cope because I'm not incel.
left guy is a mogger right guy is low tier normie