[Stormfrontcels do not enter] BBC walks a white woman on a leash [BBC LOW INHIB]

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
Whites are cucked. Bbc height + god teir frame+ low inhib + thugmaxxed = bane of the white race

Show me wot dat mouf do white boi

Whites cant compete with black frame

Simeon is laterally wider than his torsi height. The best frame I have ever seen

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero, Extra Chromosome and 3 others
I need to do some serious thugmaxxing then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel and RichardSpencel
Remember 70 IQ ok my nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Marsiere214, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Remember 70 IQ ok my nigga
Nice cope. I unironically mog everyone here IQ wise except for maybe @Nibba who matches me. We discuss STEM and philosophy in our free time. If we aren't moneymaxxing and scamming foids and cucks.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and RichardSpencel
JFL who is that Tyrone hunk

JFL who is that Tyrone hunk
His name is probably Tyrone Wideframe Johnson III. He is the kind of nigga that they breeded.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Nice cope. I unironically mog everyone here IQ wise except for maybe @Nibba who matches me. We discuss STEM and philosophy in our free time. If we aren't moneymaxxing and scamming foids and cucks.
@Nibba used to lie about all kinds of stuff, he claimed he got into Princeton and turned it down but that is an obvious lie unless he was offered full tuition at Harvard, which I can assure you he wasn't. He also "moneymaxxed" as a fucking valet parker and is a "pre-med", meaning he will be upper middle class at best. Stop bragging about being a common wageslave you low class negro.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: adrianolm
I don't mean you man.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
Lookism.net

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 470
@Nibba used to lie about all kinds of stuff, he claimed he got into Princeton and turned it down but that is an obvious lie unless he was offered full tuition at Harvard, which I can assure you he wasn't. He also "moneymaxxed" as a fucking valet parker and is a "pre-med", meaning he will be upper middle class at best. Stop bragging about being a common wageslave you low class negro.
Idk who you are newcel, but that claim is a reflection of Nibbas charactrr, and not on mine.

I am still high IQ

Fuarrk,blacks are unmoggable.
Jbb or kys tbh ngl.

Whitey on suicidewatch.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, AscendingHero, kobecel and 1 other person
Time to go black

Not to mention the biggest lie of all:

"I'm a Chad slayer, irresistible to women".

Meanwhile back in the real world, one lay with a 5/10 foid that he only managed to get at age 18 after 4 years of raping his wrist every night.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel
thats someones daughter

jfl its over

• +1
Reactions: kobecel

Whites bred strong black males and cucked them selves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Whites and arabs did this centuries ago to blacks, this is just a blackcel trying to cope for all the years his people had the same or worse treatment

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Whites are cucked. Bbc height + god teir frame+ low inhib + thugmaxxed = bane of the white race

View attachment 33730

Show me wot dat mouf do white boi

Whites cant compete with black frame
View attachment 33735

Simeon is laterally wider than his torsi height. The best frame I have ever seen

Based af afrikancel, god i miss this nigga

@Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @MrGlutton @fogdart @tyronelite @prettyboislime

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and MrGlutton