[Story] Lookism =/ real life

love=everything

love=everything

Banned
I hope that one day you guys will realize that the only thing stopping you from getting pussy is your awkwardness.

Went out last night and LITERALLY every single guy was average looking at best and they were all making out with chicks on the dancefloor while you guys sat at home with a box of tissues next to you waiting for a miracle to happen.

I honestly wish that some dudes from here would be part of my social circle just so I can help them get laid and show them that it's not hard at all to get good looking women in your bed.

GENETICS are not the problem.
The problem is literally you not going out your comfort zone.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Just be yourself bro. Girls love konfidence

• +1
Reactions: Einon, DidntRead, rockndogs and 2 others
Just be yourself bro. Girls love konfidence
Screenshot-2019-06-04-at-5-56-22-PM.png

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 1707
just dance for her bro. be confident bro. pound a few drinks and let loose bro. just be funny bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Balkancel
Okay but did you sex a female?

:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You can be at the right place at the right time but if she doesn’t find you marginally attractive at least it’s over

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
keep up the cope op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, love=everything and itsoverbuddyboyo
Let me guess, they were white , right?

im objectively ugly

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash and itsoverbuddyboyo
Aight, we know ur from Lookism but please don't bring that cucked NT bullshit here

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Aight, we know ur from Lookism but please don't bring that cucked NT bullshit here
Yea tbh

He is retarded man report him
He is doing no good to this place

• JFL
Reactions: love=everything
I hope that one day you guys will realize that the only thing stopping you from getting pussy is your awkwardness.

Went out last night and LITERALLY every single guy was average looking at best and they were all making out with chicks on the dancefloor while you guys sat at home with a box of tissues next to you waiting for a miracle to happen.

I honestly wish that some dudes from here would be part of my social circle just so I can help them get laid and show them that it's not hard at all to get good looking women in your bed.

just be yourself bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash and mido the slayer
OP

Please

KYS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

Who cares about degenerate, drunk and normie beckys

We want the staceys