Story of how I fucked up my classmate in high school (face pic below)

Pyronitian

Pyronitian

Iron
Once when i was 17, I was out on this school trip for about 4 months to this school abroad. I had all my friends with me and I was known to be a very wild and retarded person back then among them.

After I asked for permission from my teacher to go to the bathroom, I made my way down to the hallway and bumped into this dude whom I used to lowkey bully (ye I was an asshole lol). We went into the bathroom and I started horsing around w him (damn this sounds gay AS FUCK), then we just lost control and it turned into a shoving match; while he was taking a piss at a urinal, I had shoved him and his face literally fucking hit the wall. He turned around at me and I had thought he just bumped his head a little, but when he started talking I saw that he was missing HALF A GODDAMN TOOTH LOL. At first I was scared AS FUCK because I was already on a disciplinary status in my school, which was kind of like a probation wherein if I continued to do more bad shit I would inevitably be kicked out.

I asked him to not tell anyone, I tried bribing him by feeding him some bullshit like 'Bro holy shit if you don't tell anyone I will literally give you 20 dollars in Playstation gift cards each week'. Problem is, we had to spend about a few more months in this school so keeping this ordeal lowkey was virtually impossible because one of my schoolmates or teachers was bound to see his fucked up face sooner or later. Not even a minute after we left the bathroom a teacher approached us and told us to get back to our classes, my friend had the genius move to respond, which revealed his goddamn missing tooth to the teacher. She was like 'What in the fuck happened to you?' I interjected and came up with this poor excuse 'Oh uhhh he slipped'. And she was just like 'Lol sure, now gtfo back to your classrooms.' Before we headed back, I nervously reminded him about our 'arrangement', I then I skipped class and headed to our dorm. I waited until class was finished was walking to the stairwell when I heard all this commotion coming from my classmates. Among the rambling I heard shit like' YOO DID U SEE HIS TOOTH LOL' and 'SOMEONE FUCKED HIM UP GOOD', right then and there I knew that there was no coming back from this. I literally ran back inside of my room and locked it in and began rehearsing all the scenarios where I was being interrogated by our supervisor, thinking about comebacks in my defense, when all of the sudden I hear a knock on my door, I open it and boom its the same dude that I fucked up and he tells me in the most smug and bitchass attitude 'Yo they're calling for u out there haha.' I headed down to my supervisor's office and prepared for the worst to come. In the end I held my ground, like a true warrior and didn't snitch on myself and got off with not 1, not, 2 hours of detention, but literally 2 week's worth of detention.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, turkproducer and Deleted member 11053

face pic below And DNR tbh​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, Pogi, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
147673549 172935221291365 8063949103677409135 n

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: court monarch777, Deleted member 10524, turkproducer and 8 others
This nigger is farming rep with these shit threads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Jamal2222, StressShady and 7 others
Did they force you to pay his dental bill? He is giga low iq if he didn't demand that. I would have gotten teeth whitening as well jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222, BigBoy, Deleted member 11053 and 2 others
boring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, Deleted member 3043 and Pyronitian
Nice

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pyronitian and Deleted member 3043
Yeah dude, this story is a bit boring. Have you got any others?

lol u remind me of the shit i used to do, but i quickly wisened up and i never was as much of a cunt as you. u literally broke some poor truecel’s tooth.

only insecure worthless sacks of shit bully like that physically, i am glad i never did any shit like this to no one who didn’t deserve it.

• +1
Reactions: Pyronitian and Baldingman1998
caged hard bro jfl this was actually a funny read
good job op