Story of my deformed best friend who I cherish a lot

Zygos4Life

Zygos4Life

Joseph Joestar
I've never spoken about this and this is my first time, this is a serious thread.
I have a best friend (One of my closest friends) who is deformed. His upper third and midthirds are good, but his lower third is what makes him look deformed so he could easily ascend with surgeries.
Life is so difficult for him man, I try support him and when hes going through tough shit I help him deal with it. I'm the closest he's ever been with someone.
People give him dirty stares all the time and girls legit try moving away from him when me and him walk together. We have a "friens group" which I'm a part of, and I thought that he was a part of. Little did I know, they all hated him for no reason. They try come with excuses as to why the hate him such as "but hes a pervert", then I counterargue with "but i perv on girls all the time and you guyg still consider me as friends".
I told him about the blackpill and stuff and he said he already knows. Its legit so hard to escape the blackpill after seeing the way people treat him all the time. The blackpill is the ultimate truth.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, BigBiceps, dodt and 1 other person
you are also deformed you indian street shitter

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, pisslord and Zygos4Life
I can relate a lot to that. I was always treated bad and perceived as worse than others, also 0 ioi and truecel at 24.
But wasnt bullied fortunately.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
You are a good bro man

• +1
majorly recessed jaw and small skull framelet at work has no friends and sits alone. nobody knows he exists tbh, its kinda sad witnessing this shit in person.

• So Sad
He speaks to only one girl, (my ex-crush who brutally rejected me almost 3 years ago)
Eventho she rejected me, I have so much respect for her since shes one of the only girls who treats him like a human.
She let him touch her wherever he wants only once.

Houellebecqs me

[Motivation] for me to use a virtue signaling foid who just got stuck to her fake role that she allowed me to touch her hand

• +1
:feelshmm:
He speaks to only one girl, (my ex-crush who brutally rejected me almost 3 years ago)
Eventho she rejected me, I have so much respect for her since shes one of the only girls who treats him like a human.
Why? And where did he touch her?
majorly recessed jaw and small skull framelet at work has no friends and sits alone. nobody knows he exists tbh, its kinda sad witnessing this shit in person.
Be friends with him you loser

:feelshmm:
Why? And where did he touch her?

Be friends with him you loser
He touched her tits
and then he quickly touches her ass aswell
And then she says no more