Story of when i was at the local bakery

Deleted member 5179

Deleted member 5179

Gold
A month ago i was out of town n stopped by a food store to buy something to eat. It was a small bakery owned by a local family there.

Soon as i stepped in my eyes instantly shifted focus onto a really pretty young girl. She was with her bro n what looked like her grandma,an older woman.

we both said hi n she asked what id like to order, i gave in me order n she started preppin it. And throughout the whole time i was there she was lookin at me.. i thought nun of it n didnt look much so as not to look like a fuckn creep.

When she finished up with the order she handed it to me and ran towards the cash register that was on the other side of the bakery as i was walkin towards it either, i took me card out n gave it to her whilst she was looking at me face with a slight smile. I couldnt help but turn red as she was a minor.

She scanned me card n gave ut back n told me "Bon apetite" in my language and said "ure always welcome back". I said Thanks and left and never went back.

She was really pretty but looked as young as 16 or 15 and i chickened out n never asked or initiated conversations due to her family being there and also for me own reputation.

When ppl mirin u it feels so good but again Chad thoughts haunt u n you immediately back off n pussy out.

• +1
Reactions: ascentium and Pubertymaxxer3
Bumo

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
tales from the bakery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 11770, Merćer and 7 others
Are u normie?

• +1
  • +1
Why she mirin im interesting in seeing how gd u look
I want a 16 yo foid bouncing on my d

im normie
5 or 6 depends on how generous ure feelin the day of
56B5DE13 F1A7 416B A459 BBAB7B37FDD5

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and SkinjobCatastrophe
she just wants your money man

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 5179
even my femboy larp thread is better than this soy-story

• +1
Your either spainsh italian portugues or albanian
Maybe greek

maybe :)

even my femboy larp thread is better than this soy-story

thats all that happened. Sorry we didnt fuck or go on a date for my story to be spicier for the betterment of your amusment.

• +1
thats all that happened. Sorry we didnt fuck or go on a date for my story to be spicier for the betterment of your amusment.
Bro what you described literally happens to me on a daily basis

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 5179
Try this next time you find yourself in that situation. Gets em wet as October.

• +1
  • +1
A month ago i was out of town n stopped by a food store to buy something to eat. It was a small bakery owned by a local family there.

Soon as i stepped in my eyes instantly shifted focus onto a really pretty young girl. She was with her bro n what looked like her grandma,an older woman.

we both said hi n she asked what id like to order, i gave in me order n she started preppin it. And throughout the whole time i was there she was lookin at me.. i thought nun of it n didnt look much so as not to look like a fuckn creep.

When she finished up with the order she handed it to me and ran towards the cash register that was on the other side of the bakery as i was walkin towards it either, i took me card out n gave it to her whilst she was looking at me face with a slight smile. I couldnt help but turn red as she was a minor.

She scanned me card n gave ut back n told me "Bon apetite" in my language and said "ure always welcome back". I said Thanks and left and never went back.

She was really pretty but looked as young as 16 or 15 and i chickened out n never asked or initiated conversations due to her family being there and also for me own reputation.

When ppl mirin u it feels so good but again Chad thoughts haunt u n you immediately back off n pussy out.

you think that Mse can give me this experience