[Story] school cop busts down bathroom stall door im inside while im shitting

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
Legit one of the most cancer autism days of my entire life. So I woke up this morning with a bad stomach ache from binge eating like crazy the night before I guess and I had to rush to get ready for my (2 hour long) epic school time.

I arrive at school and immediately feel the need to take one of those mega giga shits that'll leave you in the bathroom for like 20+ min, So I go to the bathroom, lock myself in the stall, sit down, and begin my shitting.

It's been about 45 minutes I'm still in the toilet on my phone, trying to get all that shit out cuz its one of those days as I hear fucking banging on my stall door, just thought it was some retard student I would have to deal with after finishing up my poop sesh and wiping it down, but then the door gets fucking busted open and its a fat as fuck manlet school cop asking me what I'm doing when I'm literally sitting, pants down, on the fucking toilet, taking a shit.

I told him I'm taking a shit and dude tells me to stand up and go with him (I don't even get to fucking wipe JFL) and as soon as I stood up and tower over him with sheer height and size (6'3 wide framed vs 5'10 fat fuck) dude immediately gets insecure and angry as fuck at me yelling at me to stop puffing out my chest and acting tough while I literally just look at him and say I was taking a shit.

I follow him to the office and he try's to explain to the dean of discipline that I was skipping class or something in the bathroom when in reality I was just taking a long as fucking unavoidable shit and then starts to say some shit about how he takes psychology classes and I'm clearly trying to push his buttons and make him angry, when all I've been saying is I was taking a shit.

I then once again repeat myself, and say that I was pooping, sir, and dude stands up from his chair and starts yelling at me saying shit like "I've dealt with kids bigger and tougher than you blah blah" you know the bullshit they say I'm just looking at this nigga like hes insane. By the end of all of this my parents were called and they had to come to the school and the cop starts playing Mr. Nice guy asking if I have troubles at home, if I have a father figure or if I'm going through anything like a breakup or whatever and says that his door is always open if I need to talk man-to-man (JFL if anything you're the one that needs a talk man-to-man about accepting the fact that a 17 yr old kid towers over you)

As I was leaving the school mr nice guy cop trys to shake my hand which I just look down on him, and walk away. Not gonna shake the hand of the nigga who didn't even let me wipe my own fucking ass after taking a fucking shit.

Now I hate cops.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Barbarossa_, OOGABOOGA and 23 others
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, RichardSpencel, Aesthetic and 2 others
read

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 3902, BigBiceps and 1 other person
Tales from the bathroom stalls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Ruby, Deleted member 4563 and 10 others
top fucking kek

moral of the story never take a shit in the school bathrooms

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Aesthetic, Deleted member 3962 and 7 others
Fuck his ugly wife

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Shitcels on suiwatch

bro sex his asian wife

• +1
Reactions: Ruby and Deleted member 1751

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
jfl that’s hilarious tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Legit one of the most cancer autism days of my entire life. So I woke up this morning with a bad stomach ache from binge eating like crazy the night before I guess and I had to rush to get ready for my (2 hour long) epic school time.

I arrive at school and immediately feel the need to take one of those mega giga shits that'll leave you in the bathroom for like 20+ min, So I go to the bathroom, lock myself in the stall, sit down, and begin my shitting.

It's been about 45 minutes I'm still in the toilet on my phone, trying to get all that shit out cuz its one of those days as I hear fucking banging on my stall door, just thought it was some retard student I would have to deal with after finishing up my poop sesh and wiping it down, but then the door gets fucking busted open and its a fat as fuck manlet school cop asking me what I'm doing when I'm literally sitting, pants down, on the fucking toilet, taking a shit.

I told him I'm taking a shit and dude tells me to stand up and go with him (I don't even get to fucking wipe JFL) and as soon as I stood up and tower over him with sheer height and size (6'3 wide framed vs 5'10 fat fuck) dude immediately gets insecure and angry as fuck at me yelling at me to stop puffing out my chest and acting tough while I literally just look at him and say I was taking a shit.

I follow him to the office and he try's to explain to the dean of discipline that I was skipping class or something in the bathroom when in reality I was just taking a long as fucking unavoidable shit and then starts to say some shit about how he takes psychology classes and I'm clearly trying to push his buttons and make him angry, when all I've been saying is I was taking a shit.

I then once again repeat myself, and say that I was pooping, sir, and dude stands up from his chair and starts yelling at me saying shit like "I've dealt with kids bigger and tougher than you blah blah" you know the bullshit they say I'm just looking at this nigga like hes insane. By the end of all of this my parents were called and they had to come to the school and the cop starts playing Mr. Nice guy asking if I have troubles at home, if I have a father figure or if I'm going through anything like a breakup or whatever and says that his door is always open if I need to talk man-to-man (JFL if anything you're the one that needs a talk man-to-man about accepting the fact that a 17 yr old kid towers over you)

As I was leaving the school mr nice guy cop trys to shake my hand which I just look down on him, and walk away. Not gonna shake the hand of the nigga who didn't even let me wipe my own fucking ass after taking a fucking shit.

Now I hate cops.
Damn, 45 minute shit. I'm impressed.

I remember when a friend of mine took an hour long shit in high school and the toilet was broken or smth and while he flushed it, everything came out and the bathroom was just filled with shit. My buddy was lucky that he ran away and didn't get all dirty and messed up. JFL all the school was gagging and dry heaving like BITCHES :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Bruh no way I would have stood up without finishing and wiping my ass

• +1
Reactions: Justttt and LordNorwood
Damn, 45 minute shit. I'm impressed.
tbf i wasnt shitting the whole time but i was trying to get all of it out to make sure i wouldnt have to suddenly run to the bathroom again because my classroom teacher is a fucking massive dickhead who literally only lets you to go the bathroom at 1:30 and 2:30 no other times.
you kinda have to when a cop threatens to throw you in jail for defiance of law enforcement or whatever, idk, either way i would rather get up on my own than get ripped off from the toilet seat by that guy because it seems like that was his next move if i didnt. not like i can defend myself from him anyway cuz that would get me in more trouble. cops who abuse their power like that really are the scum of the earth and i hope his wife gets cancer

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Justttt, LordNorwood and 1 other person
File a case agansit the cop

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
you kinda have to when a cop threatens to throw you in jail for defiance of law enforcement or whatever, idk, either way i would rather get up on my own than get ripped off from the toilet seat by that guy because it seems like that was his next move if i didnt. not like i can defend myself from him anyway cuz that would get me in more trouble. cops who abuse their power like that really are the scum of the earth and i hope his wife gets cancer
I'm wondering why there is a cop in your school? Does he like throw people in fucking jail if they act up in school lmao?

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
Tbh jfl would have told him I never asked him to bust the door open

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, LordNorwood, Justttt and 3 others
ok brb time to do sarms

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 3902
  • +1
I'm wondering why there is a cop in your school? Does he like throw people in fucking jail if they act up in school lmao?
My HS had cops too tbh i thought most schools had them

Officer I must have an extra electron since Ion remember askin

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Aesthetic, LordNorwood and 2 others
My HS had cops too tbh i thought most schools had them
Lol must be some american thing. Is it some sort of defence force against school shooters?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, LordNorwood and Deleted member 3962
I once pooed for an entire school day

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Lol must be some american thing. Is it some sort of defence force against school shooters?
and when kids start acting up during lunch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 3902
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Man, you muricans live in a different Universe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and Deleted member 3902
i wouldve stood up, pointed my 10 inch bratwurst at him and threatened to pee at him if he comes any closer

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 3902
wtf is a 'school cop'? Jfl at yanks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, LordNorwood and Deleted member 3902
TOP DEFINITION
School cop
An uneducated, poorly trained policeman who is stationed at a middle or high school. These cops are often seen roaming around the hallways listening in on students conversation like that weird kid who wanders around you and your freinds until somebody sais something to them. When not roaming, they will most often be found in the office somewhere giving some lame threat to a kid who brought matches or a toy knife to school. Your principle, most likely, will often bring them up to try to scare large groups of kids. I think it is fair to say that these failures would only be useful in a school shooting.
Principle: And I swear to God, if we find any drugs, alcohol, lighters, or laser pointers in your backpacks. We will refer you to Officer _ _ _ _ _.

Me: I'm not scared a loser school cop

School cop
: Oink Oink, don't smoke marihuanakids.
by NathanTheDankMan April 20, 2010

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and ZyzzReincarnate
like a mall cop but even more worthless believe it or not

the only purpose they serve is to wear a uniform and stand around with their hand on their belt full of copcel equipment scaring away incels from doing bad bad shooter stuff and nigs from dealing drugs i guess. theyre usually insecure as fuck and i havent seen a single one in my life that isnt a fat manlet. either way i lifemog him to oblivion so he can literally slobber upon the knob of my flaccid penis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LookistWorld, Ritalincel and LordNorwood
What kind of autistic cops bust in on school bathrooms? Don't they have anything better to do like jerking off at their HQ

• JFL
like a mall cop but even more worthless believe it or not

the only purpose they serve is to wear a uniform and stand around with their hand on their belt full of copcel equipment scaring away incels from doing bad bad shooter stuff and nigs from dealing drugs i guess. theyre usually insecure as fuck and i havent seen a single one in my life that isnt a fat manlet. either way i lifemog him to oblivion so he can literally slobber upon the knob of my flaccid penis
Caged hard at "copcel" ngl

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Caged hard at "copcel" ngl
nigga was a giga copcel. fat ugly short stank breath as fuck and got scared at me literally just standing up and im not even black im pale as fuck

• +1
and this is the perfect example of how looks are everything this dude was so mad about the mogging
it was probably unconcious but i think he only got so mad because he couldnt handle the fact that he is a ugly fat dwarf

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
nigga was a giga copcel. fat ugly short stank breath as fuck and got scared at me literally just standing up and im not even black im pale as fuck
I remember a long time ago having a run in with a short Mexican mall cop when I was like 14 and getting the sense that he was just trying to overcompensate for shit and act tough, even back then he came up to my shoulder jfl.
Idr what his deal was but he gave me like this "man to man" talking to about dicking around the in the mall and I left the conversation with pockets full of shoplifted shit that he had apparently failed to notice, I was hella relieved because when he approached me I thought he had caught me
jfl at mall cops

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
and this is the perfect example of how looks are everything this dude was so mad about the mogging
it was probably unconcious but i think he only got so mad because he couldnt handle the fact that he is a ugly fat dwarf

• Love it
Reactions: Ruby