STORYTIME - "My Boyfriend Used a Penis Pump". [Dickcels do not enter!!!]

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
Reminder: Never open up to women about your insecurities and any "maxxing" you do to reverse/counter your insecurities

Story:

I was very young, a freshmen in college. My then-boyfriend had just graduated. He was working in a pharmacy while putting himself through medical school. We had been dating a couple of months, and I had only been with one other person — sex with my boyfriend was only so-so, but I didn’t really know what was “normal” or not in terms of sex. I was still getting to know my own body and learning what “good sex” felt like.

But I knew enough to recognize that his penis was pretty small — like, the size of a “super” tampon when fully erect. I wondered if maybe that had something to do with why I wasn’t totally into the sex. I never said anything, though. He’d sometimes make sad, self-conscious, awkward jokes about his size. Like, at a baseball concession stand, he said, “Do you like small wieners?” We were too young to talk about it in any adult way, though — to ask questions like How can I get you off? or How can I supplement my size?

Then one night, I looked down, and he had tied a red Kabbalah string around his cock. It was tied very tightly. I said, “Oh, a present for me?” I thought maybe he was being cute and playful. But no. He was like, “Look, I can force the blood up to my dick and make it bigger.”

My reaction: “Oh! Ummm. Okay?” I wanted to know if it hurt, and I wanted to tell him it was unnecessary, but I was too much in a state of What the fuck is going on here? to express myself. He kept the Kabbalah string on his penis the whole time we had sex. It was very strange, especially because we had being going to Kabbalah together. But I also thought it was kind of adorable that he was so committed to pleasing me. I felt a tiny difference in his size. I faked getting off.

I now realize the string was kind of like a D.I.Y. penis pump.

The next week, though, he busted out the real thing. He’d ordered it from the pharmacy. “I thought maybe we could try this?” he said. All that went through my mind was Don’t giggle. Be kind … I said, “Sure.”

So he took out a contraption that looked almost like a bike-tire pump, with a small vacuumlike tube attachment that the penis goes into. I was not involved in putting it on him. I didn’t even know how to put a condom on a guy.

Getting hard was never his issue, so he put his little boner into the vacuum with relative ease. Then, for about 60 seconds, he pumped his penis “to full capacity” — his words. Obviously he didn’t grow ten inches, but it was more “engorged” than normal. Maybe an extra inch in girth.

We had sex, and, yes, it felt pretty good. We both had orgasms and then … the dick deflated.

For a few weeks, this became part of our sexual ritual. He told me he wanted to be as big as possible for me, “to do whatever it takes.” I always sort of laughed it off and gave him positive feedback. Again, looking back, I think I was just too immature to start a healthy conversation about it.

I knew it wasn’t very comfortable — physically or emotionally — for him. To sit there and pump up your dick in a vacuum tube is freakish. And to do so without any humor, or real communication, is just weird and kind of shameful. It all made me feel bad for him — and that’s not good for any couple’s dynamic. Honestly, the pump itself, or the freakishness of it all, wasn’t the thing that turned me off. It was just all the sexual tension around it, and around him. If he could have “owned” the small-dick situation and whatever contraptions came with it, then I could have been fine with it! For sure!

We dated for three years, using the pump on and off. He kept it in his medical-school backpack. I’ve never told anyone until now.

After our breakup, I decided that small penises would not work for me. “Never again,” I said. Recently, though, I met a guy with a small cock who actually knows how to use it. I orgasm — hard — every single time we have sex. It’s amazing; in fact, all we do is fuck. Needless to say, the pump is a thing of the past.

Original source:
https://www.thecut.com/2014/03/my-boyfriend-used-a-penis-pump.html

Blackpill comments

More dickpills (tall dickcels do not enter here)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justshowerbro, Deleted member 9090, Chadelite and 13 others
over for frauders, actually no over for looksmaxxers, wait no actually over for the entire male population

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justshowerbro, Deleted member 9090, WadlowMaxxing and 6 others
FUCKING BRUTAL
No way!!! Ugh my 6"0 ex had the smallest penis I couldn't feel it. Added to my body count for what???!!!!

Junk size 1829

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: justshowerbro, Vvvvxxxx, WadlowMaxxing and 6 others
@lutte lifefuel for germancels and dutchcels
Dutch german

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Baldingman1998 and lutte
Reminder: Never open up to women about your insecurities and any "maxxing" you do to reverse/counter your insecurities

Story:

I was very young, a freshmen in college. My then-boyfriend had just graduated. He was working in a pharmacy while putting himself through medical school. We had been dating a couple of months, and I had only been with one other person — sex with my boyfriend was only so-so, but I didn’t really know what was “normal” or not in terms of sex. I was still getting to know my own body and learning what “good sex” felt like.

But I knew enough to recognize that his penis was pretty small — like, the size of a “super” tampon when fully erect. I wondered if maybe that had something to do with why I wasn’t totally into the sex. I never said anything, though. He’d sometimes make sad, self-conscious, awkward jokes about his size. Like, at a baseball concession stand, he said, “Do you like small wieners?” We were too young to talk about it in any adult way, though — to ask questions like How can I get you off? or How can I supplement my size?

Then one night, I looked down, and he had tied a red Kabbalah string around his cock. It was tied very tightly. I said, “Oh, a present for me?” I thought maybe he was being cute and playful. But no. He was like, “Look, I can force the blood up to my dick and make it bigger.”

My reaction: “Oh! Ummm. Okay?” I wanted to know if it hurt, and I wanted to tell him it was unnecessary, but I was too much in a state of What the fuck is going on here? to express myself. He kept the Kabbalah string on his penis the whole time we had sex. It was very strange, especially because we had being going to Kabbalah together. But I also thought it was kind of adorable that he was so committed to pleasing me. I felt a tiny difference in his size. I faked getting off.

I now realize the string was kind of like a D.I.Y. penis pump.

The next week, though, he busted out the real thing. He’d ordered it from the pharmacy. “I thought maybe we could try this?” he said. All that went through my mind was Don’t giggle. Be kind … I said, “Sure.”

So he took out a contraption that looked almost like a bike-tire pump, with a small vacuumlike tube attachment that the penis goes into. I was not involved in putting it on him. I didn’t even know how to put a condom on a guy.

Getting hard was never his issue, so he put his little boner into the vacuum with relative ease. Then, for about 60 seconds, he pumped his penis “to full capacity” — his words. Obviously he didn’t grow ten inches, but it was more “engorged” than normal. Maybe an extra inch in girth.

We had sex, and, yes, it felt pretty good. We both had orgasms and then … the dick deflated.

For a few weeks, this became part of our sexual ritual. He told me he wanted to be as big as possible for me, “to do whatever it takes.” I always sort of laughed it off and gave him positive feedback. Again, looking back, I think I was just too immature to start a healthy conversation about it.

I knew it wasn’t very comfortable — physically or emotionally — for him. To sit there and pump up your dick in a vacuum tube is freakish. And to do so without any humor, or real communication, is just weird and kind of shameful. It all made me feel bad for him — and that’s not good for any couple’s dynamic. Honestly, the pump itself, or the freakishness of it all, wasn’t the thing that turned me off. It was just all the sexual tension around it, and around him. If he could have “owned” the small-dick situation and whatever contraptions came with it, then I could have been fine with it! For sure!

We dated for three years, using the pump on and off. He kept it in his medical-school backpack. I’ve never told anyone until now.

After our breakup, I decided that small penises would not work for me. “Never again,” I said. Recently, though, I met a guy with a small cock who actually knows how to use it. I orgasm — hard — every single time we have sex. It’s amazing; in fact, all we do is fuck. Needless to say, the pump is a thing of the past.

Original source:
https://www.thecut.com/2014/03/my-boyfriend-used-a-penis-pump.html

Blackpill comments

More dickpills (tall dickcels do not enter here)
Black women are the most digusting fat ugly ass nigger son of a bitches they are so fucking entitled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, WadlowMaxxing, Vitruvian and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Milk, Deleted member 9090 and 5 others
Suifuel ngl

Screenshot 20201117 204641 Brave

• WTF
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Black women are the most digusting fat ugly ass nigger son of a bitches they are so fucking entitled
They are more honest and Blunt versions of white women. White women will not talk about stuff like this, even though they think the same way.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Vvvvxxxx and TheChosenChad
Dickpepe
Need one of these tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3512, WadlowMaxxing and Baldingman1998
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Baldingman1998 and Marsiere214
over for frauders, actually no over for looksmaxxers, wait no actually over for the entire male population
small dick was the problem of the first dude then she met another one with a small dick too but she actually likes it this time

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Deleted member 9090, FuckassBitchass and 1 other person

spew.gif

lmfao.gif

kabbalahs me
tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Cleftcel, Vvvvxxxx and 3 others
holy fuck brutal as hell

small dick was the problem of the first dude then she met another one with a small dick too but she actually likes it this time

tenor.gif
Just motionintheoceanmax

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
I hope god blesses me with a 9 inch when i turn 18

Over

Screenshot 20201118 173157

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, fogdart, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
Recently, though, I met a guy with a small cock who actually knows how to use it. I orgasm — hard — every single time we have sex
r/thathappened

I have 6.1 inch peen and gf cums everytine. Its called using a vibrator on the clit theory:lul:

once the vibrator stimulate, shes tighter than a deathgrip,and a few strokes ends the sesion.

these baboons are talking about muh foreplay, cope for low iq

jfl at the state of men and women in general, like what the fuck is all this shit

Lifefuel, Dickpill is more brutal than heightpill.
I can still moggar several tall guys with small dick

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
Lifefuel, Dickpill is more brutal than heightpill.
I can still moggar several tall guys with small dick
Your Height gets you through the door but your dick sustains you

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Pumanator and Deleted member 4106
Your Height gets you through the door but your dick sustains you
Majority of women are 5’5 and below. There’s ample supply of women if you’re at 5’8 and up. I say 5’8 because the majority of below 5’3 women desperately want to upgrade their short height genes so are less likely to want below 5’8. Like 67% of men are 5’8 and above. So dick is still very relevant in the selection process for two-thirds of men.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Recently, though, I met a guy with a small cock who actually knows how to use it. I orgasm — hard — every single time we have sex. It’s amazing; in fact, all we do is fuck. Needless to say, the pump is a thing of the past.
isnt this lifefuel for dickcels ?

Majority of women are 5’5 and below. There’s ample supply of women if you’re at 5’8 and up. I say 5’8 because the majority of below 5’3 women desperately want to upgrade their short height genes so are less likely to want below 5’8. Like 67% of men are 5’8 and above. So dick is still very relevant in the selection process for two-thirds of men.
Dickpill is very relevant because it direct impacts women's sexual pleasure unless the man with the below average penis is willing to use sex toys, like dildos, vibrators and penis extenders, which is very emasculating. I still cannot believe that about 50% of men have a sub 6 inch dick - brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx