streege looks like a curry

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
My white friend and his girl said he look more indian then me. My bug eyes don’t look that noticeable in motion. One picture of him and he asked me is that cousin from india. I said yeah. She’s like OMG is shin looks unnatural and why is his beard patchy. I though you guys have good beard genetics 💀💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., lutte and Deleted member 6723
wtf did i read bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1553
Streege gets flamed by a white foid
You look much more Indian than him what are you talking about. She only agreed with you because women are very agreeable as a whole and wanted to stop talking about two men she doesn’t want.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 1862 and 11 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 2205, toolateforme and 1 other person
You look much more Indian than him what are you talking about. She only agreed with you because women are very agreeable as a whole and wanted to stop talking about two men she doesn’t want.
Cope I asked her what she thinks about my cuz and her first reaction omg is he from indian. Stop defending you butt plug

Cope I asked her what she thinks about my cuz and her first reaction omg is he from indian. Stop defending you butt plug
You’re narcissistic and 3.5PSL? Wow your life must be hard.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar, Neurose, ExCel and 9 others
i wish i was curry

• Hmm...
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3
Cope you still haven’t show your face fagget. Show me another picture of you
you'll eat his pic with some curry you street shitta.
he mogs u to oblivion and come back. keep going with your black lady boyo.

• JFL
Reactions: Adrenochrome and toolateforme
Post his photos

Cope you still haven’t show your face fagget. Show me another picture of you
Dude that’s LITERALLY ME IN MY PROFILE PICTURE. It’s so funny because you don’t believe it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar, ExCel, Deleted member 2745 and 4 others
Dude that’s LITERALLY ME IN MY PROFILE PICTURE. It’s so funny because you don’t believe it.
he doesn't believe that literraly 60/100 of the whole population mogs him to hellfire, he keep coping that's why.
poor street shitta

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2846
he doesn't believe that literraly 60/100 of the whole population mogs him to hellfire, he keep coping that's why.
poor street shitta
He mogs me tho facial aesthetic wise jfl

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Thats not you. If it is post pic just like that you coping fagget
bro, stop coping, it's hard to see such a mess. i feel sorry for your pheno, although mine is not perfect : you have the worst. It is what it is.
that's you after squint fraud and sucking cheeks in
bro i mog and so do prettyboymaxxing, titbot to hellfire tbh, no point in this

poor street shitta
Boi I live in America. I mog you i look less curry then you even the girl said. I love her first assumption of you was OMG Is he from India . You are a psl 4 sit the fuck down you fucken joker face jackel
If that was him he wouldn’t be on a autistic site like this fighting over who mogs who

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Thats not you. If it is post pic just like that you coping fagget
Lol am I triggering you? Someone comes around who finally objectively mogs you and you throw a fit like a 2 year old. Then you’re going to blame me or tell me to send another pic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Zygos4Life and Deleted member 3043
bro, stop coping, it's hard to see such a mess. i feel sorry for your pheno, although mine is not perfect : you have the worst. It is what it is.

bro i mog and so do prettyboymaxxing, titbot to hellfire tbh, no point in this
No you don’t because you are still a virgin
Lol am I triggering you? Someone comes around who finally objectively mogs you and you throw a fit like a 2 year old. Then you’re going to blame me or tell me to send another pic.
Yeah I have pics where I’m frauding like you two dumbass

Attachments

• ECB94C32-9CA9-487F-928F-C1CDD2FA47AC.jpeg
    ECB94C32-9CA9-487F-928F-C1CDD2FA47AC.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 72
I’m actually not squinting in that and I’m slightly biting my cheeks. The lighting was just really good.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Titbot and Deleted member 3043
Boi I live in America. I mog you i look less curry then you even the girl said. I love her first assumption of you was OMG Is he from India . You are a psl 4 sit the fuck down you fucken joker face jackel
i'm happy for u boyo, hope is life, dream is life, especially in your case.

i'll tell you something : you have a north atlantid pheno, didn't you knew that ? it's insane !

you are also 7ft tall, blue eyes, predator eyes, top tier lower third, meek's zygo tier and all the stuff.

And you are not fucking an ugly black foid and fatty, but a 8 PSL stacy every day, waw, that's the blackpill

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Deleted member 2745, Zygos4Life and 2 others
i'm happy for u boyo, hope is life, dream is life, especially in your case.

i'll tell you something : you have a north atlantid pheno, didn't you knew that ? it's insane !

you are also 7ft tall, blue eyes, predator eyes, top tier lower third, meek's zygo tier and all the stuff.

And you are not fucking an ugly black foid and fatty, but a 8 PSL stacy every day, waw, that's the blackpill
Finally you came to conclusion that all I wanted you curry filled fatty
I’m actually not squinting in that and I’m slightly biting my cheeks. The lighting was just really good.
Biting you cheeks is frauding you will never hollow cheeks like this . This pic was taken in video with the back camera

Attachments

• DE8BC182-5B1E-468A-BBCE-83A4C29A9D43.jpeg
    DE8BC182-5B1E-468A-BBCE-83A4C29A9D43.jpeg
    44.4 KB · Views: 73
  • +1
Reactions: Angel
it is what it is.
I wish i was in your case : such a terachad life isn't it ?

Even I mog Titbot, think about that for a second lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 2745, Zygos4Life and 1 other person
You don’t mog shit . I haven’t even seen your face
Are you actually that low iq. First you talk shit about me out of nowhere thinking I'm some other dude and now apparently you've never heard of me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

Biting you cheeks is frauding you will never hollow cheeks like this . This pic was taken in video with the back camera
muh hallow cheeks. muh low bodyfat.

They botoh mog you to oblivion in height and face. There's no amount of halloweness that can make up for a sub 4 psl face. Shitskin narcy alert.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Zygos4Life, Mateusz74 and 3 others
You just contradicted yourself
titbot and high IQ ? are you saying that he is not a 8 PSL, 7ft, 12 inch dick, 200 IQ, north atlantid, slayer ? oh come on

Everyday after i wake up i thank god for not being born as a curry

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 2854, Deleted member 2745 and 10 others
Everyday after i wake up i thank god for not being born as a curry
Just a curry arguing with a curry who doesn’t think he’s a curry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
1567454639926-png.105356

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2745, Dicklet.4.3 and 6 others
Just a curry arguing with a curry who doesn’t think he’s a curry
keep fucking your black fatty, ugly, foid, and complain about beeing so ugly that you can't even dismiss them

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 2205
Shut up you Frauder jfl do something about that gay hair

I mog you to
You’re a 3rd string in a fat fuckbuddy’s lineup and she doesn’t even text you back when you want to talk to her. Let that sink in.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Zygos4Life, Dogs and 1 other person
i see a chad here, don't you ? 8 PSL, north atlantid, 7ft slayer
Jfl I was making that whole shit up. Streege have you seen a tit irl besides when you were a baby

i see a chad here, don't you ? 8 PSL, north atlantid, 7ft slayer
yeah man. Mirin the hallowed cheeks.

Jfl at this dude thinking hallowed cheeks adds to his psl. If you're below 6psl it does't matter ow halllow your cheeks are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 3043
You’re a 3rd string in a fat fuckbuddy’s lineup and she doesn’t even text you back when you want to talk to her. Let that sink in.
bro i'm just dying of laugh rn hahahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahha

ECB94C32-9CA9-487F-928F-C1CDD2FA47AC.jpeg

this ethnic faggot is so fucking ugly holy shit

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life
At least I’m fucking her. Go kys you fraudmax loser you look like a hill billy bob with that hair
all of you are so delusional on what’s attractive

yeah man. Mirin the hallowed cheeks.

Jfl at this dude thinking hallowed cheeks adds to his psl. If you're below 6psl it does't matter ow halllow your cheeks are.

mirin that "hallaw cheek" mirin that "chin" mirin "that eye area" mirin that "height" tbh.

At least I’m fucking her. Go kys you fraudmax loser you look like a hill billy bob with that hair
Your hair height is 2 times the height of your skull. I’m in a location where it’s popular as well, unlike in Detroit.

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 3043
all of you are so delusional on what’s attractive
yes we are, that's why you are so attractive that you fuck PSL minus 1/8 ugly girls.

mirin that "hallaw cheek" mirin that "chin" mirin "that eye area" mirin that "height" tbh.
Mirin your ghostly pasty skin did you bleach to look white . You forgot your hair