streege looks like a curry

At least I’m fucking her. Go kys you fraudmax loser you look like a hill billy bob with that hair
all of you are so delusional on what’s attractive
your indian, no matter how attractive you are you'll always be subhuman, i'd rope if I was you asap.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043
Your hair height is 2 times the height of your skull. I’m in a location where it’s popular as well, unlike in Detroit.
ah yeah i have forgotten his small skull.... hahahaha

Mog battle titbot x streege

Your hair height is 2 times the height of your skull. I’m in a location where it’s popular as well, unlike in Detroit.
Hillbilly bob I like to fuck my cousins that you

ah yeah i have forgotten his small skull.... hahahaha
I haven’t cut my hair yet to lazy to I’ll cut it tomorrow decided to keep it short on the sides and longer on top or to buzzcut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Zygos4Life, Deleted member 1862 and 1 other person
No competition tbh
with low bf - first time that i was in - i mog his whole progeny tbh there is no competition you'r right
@Titbot you mirin of this PSL level that you'll never reach bro ?

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Zygos4Life, toolateforme and 1 other person
Who writes like that. That’s how I know you from India. Curry in deniel 😜

Wth
every educated human beeing.but you don't know since the only thing that you know is street shitting and shitting in your foid

with low bf - first time that i was in - i mog his whole progeny tbh there is no competition you'r right

Your skin color, eyebrows and hair looks like curry ngl. You look like my curry friend

• +1
Reactions: Titbot

You look so bad jfl you look like an
every educated human beeing.
you spelled human being wrong jfl you looks like the old dinosaur 80s Bollywood actors. It’s so over for you. Look at that hideous cheeks
Your skin color, eyebrows and hair looks like curry ngl. You look like my curry friend
Let him be in deniel I live rent free in his head

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 3043
both curry so it doesn't count.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043
You look so bad jfl you look like an

you spelled human being wrong jfl you looks like the old dinosaur 80s Bollywood actors. It’s so over for you. Look at that hideous cheeks

Let him be in deniel I live rent free in his head
i have high set cheek bones that you'll never have, keep on coping about my cheek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
552ed514579b6image

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
i have high set cheek bones that you'll never have, keep on coping about my cheek
If you had high set cheekbones you would hollow cheek but you don’t even in high body in certain lighting I have hollow cheeks . You have Low set cheekbones with no zygos you boneless curry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
the skin was tanned tbh, i have lighter skin but whatever i mean if a curry has this top quality hair and eyebrow it's cool for him.
You have to think like that : curry should be thankful to have my quality skin, hair, and eyebrow not the opposite.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
This is me smiling with my grandad at high bf

Attachments

• 7E5A8046-B1DC-4C3C-BF7B-C3B1CA533151.png
    7E5A8046-B1DC-4C3C-BF7B-C3B1CA533151.png
    112.6 KB · Views: 51
  • Ugh..
If you had high set cheekbones you would hollow cheek but you don’t even in high body in certain lighting I have hollow cheeks . You have Low set cheekbones with no zygos you boneless curry
yeah i have you'r right.
I swear you want me to go to low bf, i'll mog u to the ass of shiva you'll see and come back
This is me smiling with my grandad at high bf
mirin my smile in da pic + the triple dimples ? keep on miring

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
yeah i have you'r right.
I swear you want me to go to low bf, i'll mog u to the ass of shiva you'll see and come back

mirin my smile in da pic + the triple dimples ? keep on miring
That’s at high bf. dimples are a sign of high cheekbones where are your

My white friend and his girl said he look more indian then me. My bug eyes don’t look that noticeable in motion. One picture of him and he asked me is that cousin from india. I said yeah. She’s like OMG is shin looks unnatural and why is his beard patchy. I though you guys have good beard genetics 💀💀💀
He mogs you to oblivion. Fuck off

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
Oh it’s the Norwood 3 baldcell you look like a goblin

Cope
Even with a nordwood 3 I still mog you think about how over that is for you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 1862 and 3 others
All that doesn’t matter. All that matters is what women find attractive. You are at the bottom of the list to women and it obviously shows because your 2PSL fat fuckbuddy leaves you on read. Idk if you can even consider her a fuck”buddy” because she only uses you as a source of attention due to the fact that she ignores you when you try and reach out. And now you’re going to reply with “shut up fraud” or something childish. Point is, your IRL (and PSL) value is near the bottom of the totem poll. You can cry and yap all you want about your “hollow cheekbones” but that literally plays no effect in the women you fuck. I don’t expect a even half decent reply from you either, you might as well reply “dn read” because your attention is as low tier as your looks. You are extremely narcissistic, ugly, short, actually dumb, and non-NT. No wonder you have a “kink” for fat women. You have subconsciously accepted the fact you’re low value and it shows through your kinks.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Zygos4Life, Dicklet.4.3 and 5 others
All that doesn’t matter. All that matters is what women find attractive. You are at the bottom of the list to women and it obviously shows because your 2PSL fat fuckbuddy leaves you on read. Idk if you can even consider her a fuck”buddy” because she only uses you as a source of attention due to the fact that she ignores you when you try and reach out. And now you’re going to reply with “shut up fraud” or something childish. Point is, your IRL (and PSL) value is near the bottom of the totem poll. You can cry and yap all you want about your “hollow cheekbones” but that literally plays no effect in the women you fuck. I don’t expect a even half decent reply from you either, you might as well reply “dn read” because your attention is as low tier as your looks. You are extremely narcissistic, ugly, short, actually dumb, and non-NT. No wonder you have a “kink” for fat women. You have subconsciously accepted the fact you’re low value and it shows through your kinks.

what an answer, we see clearly the IQ gap with our street shitta

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 3043

Attachments

• 85267680-3303-49CC-8FD9-DA84B2C10242.jpeg
    85267680-3303-49CC-8FD9-DA84B2C10242.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 50
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and Deleted member 2205
tbh even if I didn't look at your face I'd know you wouldn't get puss.
You larp lays and say you mog people you clearly don't. Just your aspie rage and narcicistic behaviour in general is enough to diagnose that you're a manlet subhuman.

I'm so sorry.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 3043
tbh even if I didn't look at your face I'd know you wouldn't get puss.
You larp lays and say you mog people you clearly don't. Just your aspie rage and narcicistic behaviour in general is enough to diagnose that you're a manlet subhuman.

I'm so sorry.
Bro look at you with your NW3 head, your shit lower third , even your beard looks shit. Where are your zygos and cheekbones . Legit sad man. You ugly af even for white standards you look like you went through 10 rounds of chemo and are battling cancer

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2205
holy fucking shit, that was the gayest sentence i think I've ever read in my entire life, fighting about your muh high set cheekbones and your zygos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2846
Lmao so you’re clearly more Indian. Next.
I already said I’m a Curry’s. So is your butt buddy Streege . There no fucken way he’s not a curry. His mom is lying to him she cheated with a chadpreet and made that abomination

Bro look at you with your NW3 head, your shit lower third , even your beard looks shit. Where are your zygos and cheekbones . Legit sad man. You ugly af even for white standards you look like you went through 10 rounds of chemo and are battling cancer
you'r so low IQ to don't know that the pic is note dope but dogs ?
and just, just his eye area kill u.

if you're ever in a situation where you're arguing with somebody about who looks more curry you should find a rope and hang, actually rock bottom trash.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2846
you're so autistic you managed to reply to the wrong fucking person.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Zygos4Life and Adrenochrome
you'r so low IQ to don't know that the pic is note dope but dogs ?
and just, just his eye area kill u.
Jfl I like I pay attention to a self delusional curry
you're so autistic you managed to reply to the wrong fucking person.
Ofc I forget you are to pussy to show your face

if you're ever in a situation where you're arguing with somebody about who looks more curry you should find a rope and hang, actually rock bottom trash.
The funny part is @streege isn't even Indian nor does he look like a curry jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Zygos4Life, Dogs and 2 others
I already said I’m a Curry’s. So is your butt buddy Streege . There no fucken way he’s not a curry. His mom is lying to him she cheated with a chadpreet and made that abomination
bro you'r litteraly said :
" he look more indian then me " that's the purpose of your shitty thread don't dodge the issues.

The funny part is @streege isn't even Indian nor does he look like a curry jfl
Yoyomone even said he does . So does the white girl keep coping

So yoyome and a white girl that you have no proof off right? So that's 2 people, no, 1 person you have on your side.
How about we ask this forum which one of you looks more curry hm?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Dogs and Deleted member 3043
yoyome talked about hair and eye brow, and whatever, he is a ricecel with slanting eyes, he can't make proper and comprehensive distinction, don't blame him.

• So Sad